Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k (678 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Melezenawii: 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
Daystar credited church members with 10k Red heart-DrPamPam

https://mobile.twitter.com/UnclePamilerin/status/1259513454576250881

Members , you can confirm or disagree

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2020
That's nice. I've always liked that Sam Adeyemi, right from the days of 'Success Power' on TV.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Ezennwa(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2020
hmm!

Worth emulating
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Prodigee: 5:26pm On May 10, 2020
Interesting
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by opportunes: 5:28pm On May 10, 2020
my mentor
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by GamalNasser: 5:29pm On May 10, 2020
Registered tithe paying members oooo
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by ojun50(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2020
Na when Seun go share give Nl......

My pastor don share him own
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Melezenawii: 5:32pm On May 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Registered tithe paying members oooo
That is good, others should emulate
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2020
Hope it is not marketing strategy
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by F3dan: 5:34pm On May 10, 2020
My church shared foodstuff yesterday. Funnily, I was not in church so someone helped me to collect mine for me.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Tolani0167(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
Na church be that no b the ones complaining why the church is on lockdown
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 10, 2020
Good news but ehm, does anyone have proof to show us here? undecided
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Jostoman: 5:46pm On May 10, 2020
Tolani0167:
the one that have been complaining have also given a lot to your stingy federal and state government who refused to give those donation to the masses
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by ThothHermes: 9:04pm On May 10, 2020
Tolani0167:
This your mumu kind of talk is why your billionaire's quarters will not go beyond the virtual world.

If you ask Sam Adeyemi he will tell you that Oyedepo is one of his mentors.

Receive sense.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Tolani0167(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2020
You are a fool, you think I boot lick pastors. See this fool o, even your Joshua Selman that you worship was my boy when we were in ABU Zaria. You know nothing about me so U don’t say thrash. Be warn we are not in the same class. Don’t you ever mention me again
ThothHermes:
This your mumu kind of talk is why your billionaire's quarters will not go beyond the virtual world.

If you ask Sam Adeyemi he will tell you that Oyedepo is one of his mentors.

Receive sense.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by ThothHermes: 8:10am On May 11, 2020
Tolani0167:
You are a fool, you think I boot lick pastors. See this fool o, even your Joshua Selman that you worship was my boy when we were in ABU Zaria. You know nothing about me so U don’t say thrash. Be warn we are not in the same class. Don’t you ever mention me again
This one is a clown grin cheesy grin
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by Tolani0167(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2020
Ask your Joshua Selman who’s Tolani Charles from Chemical engineering that is if you have access to him. Your greatgrand father, you father and you are the biggest clown that ever lived. Because it a faceless group you spew rubbish from your mouth
ThothHermes:
This one is a clown grin cheesy grin
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Credited Church Members With 10k by ThothHermes: 8:38am On May 11, 2020
Tolani0167:
Ask your Joshua Selman who’s Tolani Charles from Chemical engineering that is if you have access to him. Your greatgrand father, you father and you are the biggest clown that ever lived. Because it a faceless group you spew rubbish from your mouth
E pain am.
Clown grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Have An Incubus Or Succubus Demon Attached To You / Why Do You Stop Going To Church? / How Deeper Life Bible Church Dissolve Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.