Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures (2147 Views)

Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures / Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures by Obeleagu121: 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
Spell casting ,guides and procedures

We all are Demi god, the problem we all have is that we don’t know how to be sharp and make things work for us the way we want it but at this juncture I the young prophet will make it possible for you this day freely I was giving by nature and spirits and freely I will give to thee .

What are spells ?

Spells are works we do that takes effect on human beings either for positivity or negativity ,
A spell is a magical formula intended to trigger a magical effect on a person or objects. The formula can be spoken, sung or chanted.

Now with this we can know what spells are
, we have two types of spells
Good and bad spells
But right now we are going to learn how to perform good spells .
All this spells that will be thought are all texted and trusted spells .

Daily money ritual or spell
Items :
•I white pigeon
•50pieces of cowries
•1bunch of alligator pepper
•black and white thread

Preparation
Get a white pigeon ,50 cowries with out holes , kill the pigeon with hand in a way that blood won’t come out of the pigeon /body , operate or cut the chest of the pigeon to the belle, put all the cowries in the chest to the belle , tie it all over with the thread until you can’t see the feather of the pigeon , add one bunch of the alligator pepper in a pot and put the pigeon in that pot make sure that pot will be only used for spiritual items or work , don’t use it to cook food only spiritual works the pot will be used,after burning it all to ashes , bring it down and crush it with special stone or bottle , divide the powder into 7 parts , take them early in the morning for seven days before talking to anyone , when you put one portion of the powder in your mouth take it in with lord dry gin and swallow ,repeat it for seven days and see success on your paths
Note*make sure you are connected to the spirits
This spell can’t work when you are not connected to divine spirits

Failure to connect with the spiritual kingdom the spell won’t work by the spirits

Powerful love spell to control your lover like dog

Get a dog liver and your 3days urine
Cook the liver with your urine inside a local small pot ,leave it inside the pot to burn to ashes or powder , grind it to be so smooth and add it to the food or drink of the targeted lover
Warning :make sure you want to marry that person .

Spells to stop witches attacks
Get a native soup
Get 3eggs
Get 3small native chick
Get 3calabash
Get7 red candles
Get seven 3 cotyledon kolanuts
A half yard red cloth

Preparations
Come out 12 midnight because he who’s house is on fire doesn’t chase rats
Take 1 of that 3 cotyledon kolanut and stand out facing the moon and say
“ this is kola of the violet , that today you have come to take what belongs to you, any force fighting against you , let this kola stand in the gap and fight whatsoever power fighting you , let the heavens hear me let the earth hear me , make sure you have seven alligator pepper in your mouth , after saying this gently drop the kola on the floor don’t break it , then Proceed to next step
Make sure you are naked doing this
And on barefoot

Take 1 native egg make sure you are stake naked and on barefoot on the soil
Hold the native egg facing the moon
- [x] Say that is there any power holding you , everything evil power making things to be hot in your life , every yoke that tonight you are taking it by force , you must be liberated , no man or woman will use mystics powers to take what belongs to you after saying all that round it on your head clock wise and break on the ground
- [x] Get a small wooden chair sit and face the calabash which is open in your face while holding the little chick turn on your red candle surrounding you
- [x] Pour saliva inside the native pot or clay pot hold the chick in your hands above your head and say whosoever that has harmed me or went to any place against me today I must be free say all you want after saying it gently drop the fowl at a straight road because the journey of a sheep is ahead ahead , after that look inside the clay pot and say who is holding me , who is attacking me , today is a stop for all your attack’s , after saying that tie the red cloth on the mouth of the calabash and put the body of coconut that is cut out of coconut and Pam front , and ogirisi leaves , and pour your st Micheal’s perfume and light it with matches remember in anything that is spirituality kerosene doesn’t come forth is always st Micheal’s , when you light it turn off the light and allow smoke to be coming out of it remember this is a-spiritual thing not speaking in tongues ,so when the smoke is coming out start your prayers and carry the calabash on your head after saying all your prayers go to any 3 road junction and break it there , repeat this for 3days and see your solution at your door step . Good luck
- [x] Note :this spiritual work or spells will only work for you when you are connected to divine spirits
- [x] Then after all this go to any flowing river and take a bath with the native sponge and native soap early in the morning saying that you are bathing out all bad effects or bad energies in your body making things to be hard or making disappointments to be your partner , after that you will throw in that sponges and soap into the water and take a refreshen bath
- [ ]
- [ ] Peace unto you
- [ ] Good luck to you
- [ ] Let the divine angels guide you as you commence this spiritual exercise

+2348026210397 for more instructions and teaching

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures by agbolahan1991(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2020
Science teacher....
Thank u for today class

(1) (Reply)

Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? / Intriguing African Proverbs. / Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerians Eat Meat Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.