Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

When Our Rants Destroy Sanity (w.o.r.d.s) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Our Rants Destroy Sanity (w.o.r.d.s) (171 Views)

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 04/07/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Our Rants Destroy Sanity (w.o.r.d.s) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:18pm On May 10, 2020
Hello everybody. How are things with you all? I have a proposition. It’s a pretty tough catch but doable and refreshing. Don’t bother about how intense it is going to be. I am sure it will pan out just fine.
You know, whenever somebody tells me to back off, I don’t listen because I believe I deserve a chance and I should very well be heard in all situations. So, my little sister told me when I feel hurt by certain words, I should just make sure I write them all down and read them out loud. She says it helps to feel better indeed. I have never tried it out and I look forward to doing that. Although, more importantly, I really do not wish to be hurt any further by any kind of words from anyone at all. I have had more than my fair share of curses, hate words and filthy stuffs thrown at me even by loved ones. People barely understand that we are all made the same actually. We are all fashioned the same way. You know very well that this thing you are saying to a person will hurt you greatly if said to you. Why then will you want to do that to any person at all? It’s pure wickedness and evil if I may add. Worst(Best) part of it all is that we do not control life. It just chooses who it wills sometimes and throws those things that I think are called problems, at the person. Now, you don’t know if it would be you in a worse situation tomorrow. I mean for a split second, stop and consider the fact that this person, whom you are mocking and throwing terrible words at, probably cause of what they are presently facing, was fine just the other day and you do not know what awaits you tomorrow. How more cruel can a person get? Or should I even say how more stupid? Lets even assume, you’ve got it all figured out. Heck you’re living the dream and at the point you are, it is totally impossible for you to go down under ever again. Let me ask a question. Do you have control over your health? Or life as it is. Do you know the day you die? So why not just be nice. Why not just look at the next person going through stuff and say it could just be anyone or me even and just dish out a smile or a hug. Even just looking away and ignoring that person will well enough do.
I think I will be right to say, 98% of suicide cases have roots of hurtful words. Not necessarily heartbreak or whatever. It’s just when that person has a constant and haunting reminder of what a certain someone said about his/her present case that really gets overwhelming and makes that person just feel like disappearing. Not because they are depressed due to their present situation but because they want to run away from giving someone else a chance or the luxury of inflicting them with such an unpleasant pain that comes from hurtful words. Yes, it’s more grievous than we know. And it is never okay to hurt a person in such a way and come back and say sorry. Jesus Christ is not human. He is a supreme spiritual being and has absolute power to wipe out His memory if He so desires. But we are humans. Those words never really go away. Even when the strong ones hold on and get through it all, it might not hurt anymore but the dislike towards the offender will be there for eternity. I mean you do not really gain anything from it, do you? We must discipline ourselves. It’s very possible to hold your tongue, even in the face of deep provocation. People please, life is beautiful indeed when we spread love and happiness around. In fact, it helps us feel better, knowing we just did a good thing by making someone happy.
So, the proposition I have is;

PLEASE, be nice or be quiet. See? Pretty easy isn’t it?.

(1) (Reply)

NEVER AGAIN. Never Again Will You Make.... / “bridges To Destiny” / Check Out Part 3 Of This Great Video That Change My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.