Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Goldenroots Agribusiness Enterprises *famine After Covid-19* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goldenroots Agribusiness Enterprises *famine After Covid-19* (201 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / SEMA Raises Alarm Over Looming Food Scarcity, Famine In Ekiti / Nigeria Heading For Famine Due To Boko Haram Killings — Kaduna Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goldenroots Agribusiness Enterprises *famine After Covid-19* by bukaeno1: 3:12am On May 11, 2020
As the world is battling covid-19 which I definitely believe that it's a war against humanity which will be conquered. In the process of finding cure for the deadly virus one thing is sure we can't survive without food meaning that Agriculture is inevitable. Lockdown in all major cities of the world, the whole world is projecting towards working from home but can we do Farm work from home, NO we can't . This is reason why there's need to invest in agriculture in other to guide against famine which might take place after covid-19. The smart one will take advantage of this impending problem. I will like to meet and discuss with investors in Nigeria who is ready to invest in cultivation of the following crops maize/corn, cassava and rice.The three crops are the topmost staple food in Nigeria, if invested on good ROI is granted with my experience and management skills in the agricultural sector. Interested investor can reach me on +2348117750650. Click
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayobukola-adeoti-7b462a161

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Money While Studying Agriculture Online In 2020 / Palm Fruits / Drag S To Spark The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.