Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security (32083 Views)

Phillip Shaibu's Full Security Details Have Been Reinstated / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / See How NCDC Officials Make Money By Forging People Covid-19 Test Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by HundredWays(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This urhobo man always talk nonsense angry must he showcase his nonsense in public angry
consequences of commenting without Reading... SMH undecided
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by oloripelebe2: 11:56am On May 11, 2020
Na wa o, na by force?
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by sleek214(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This urhobo man always talk nonsense angry must he showcase his nonsense in public angry
Not an urhobo man. He is istekiri
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by alizma: 11:56am On May 11, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine a state governor overriding a federal delegation on national assignment.Nothing new! No respect for Mr.President because Yahaya bello have some backers in the govt cabal.
Sometimes I just wonder what will become of this country in near future with your kind of persons. Why is it right to tell Chinese doctors to take covid19 test and be isolated for 14day but wrong to demand the same of NCDC officer who had been in high risk areas before entering kogi state?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Vetsolo(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2020
Health workers are being stabbed in Kano do u think u can achieve anything by force?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by darigho: 11:57am On May 11, 2020
Benbellamor:
who told you? Lokoja Medical center is overwhelming and deatts recorded are not to be made official... Just exactly the way China is hiding its case

Is it that before the pandemic people have not being dying in kogi state all of a sudden COVID 19 has become the only known source of death in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by joeking2222: 11:58am On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Babe, na your brother be that o!!!! Na una product
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by darigho: 11:58am On May 11, 2020
darigho:

Is it that before the pandemic people have not been dying in kogi state all of a sudden COVID 19 has become the only known source of death in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by crestedaguiyi: 11:59am On May 11, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine a state governor overriding a federal delegation on national assignment.Nothing new! No respect for Mr.President because Yahaya bello have some backers in the govt cabal.

The president is dead.

Some if you still dont understand why the governors have become so bold
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Kennitrust(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2020
But Chinese doctors were quarantined na

Why will our NCDC afraid of isolation that they enjoyed putting others through ns?
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Houstency(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2020
What I feel is playing out...
Yahaya Bello delays testing so cases can spiral, then when it spirals out of control he runs to federal govt for Funds (his major target) like Ganduje. It's all about the money, considering his dismal handling at the helm of Kogi Affairs.

And yes, I'm a Kogite grin
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by SmartProf(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2020
It's because our democracy is a sham, how else can the sentiment of one man elected as a governor affect a whole population living within a state. In cases like this, if it is certain that there are unreported cases and the governor is sabotaging the effort of the health authorities, he should be impeached. However, lest I forget, almost of the legislative arm of government is a rubber stamp to the executive arm in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Jdbrasco2: 12:01pm On May 11, 2020
Some Governors wouldn't mind some cases to be able to claim billions from FG. But he didn't do that. Why are they trying to manufacture COVID 19 cases for Kogi state. They should leave him alone. I'm with the governor on this one. The delegation may end up infecting people
Na waoh

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by kollinz1234(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I mean, we live in heavily populated places, we have not seen anyone down with this virus undecided

My take is that they are systematically wiping off those that knows about the Jubril/Buhari saga all in the name of Covid-19 in the North

There's a grand conspiracy going on

Unfortunately we don't have active/investigative journalism anymore, what we have are puppets in the hands of FG

Even of recent, we also learnt that what the Oyo State governor had was not covid-19

Has anyone even the government dig into the matter to know that what we might be experiencing in Nigeria might not be corona virus but a minor ailments or someone through a means polluting other people system for cover-ups or making money from the international community

So who's deceiving who

these are strong allegations, u have to be careful. The country is a terrible place

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Hamid7(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2020
Why did NCDC officials refuse the quarantine option and returned to Abuja. Even the Chinese doctors were quarantined on arriving Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by nurex01(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2020
Ẹgba Ni ọkọ wèrè
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by OJEEMAH(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
Oga Professor, why are they scared to undergo the compulsory 14days quarantine ordered by the state govt. Talking about higher authority simply because its Kogi....what has FG done to Wike. is this man truly a legal practitioner?
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by illicit(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
a governor has residual powers, last time I checked....
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by wink2015(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
NYESOM WIKE DEY CRAZE HIS CRAZE IN PORT HARCOURT.

Prof Sagay dey craze him craze for Abuja FCT.

CRAZE JAM CRAZE.

FACE FEAR FACE - TONY ONE WEEK !
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by jericco1(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2020
Bello is a fool
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Olarewaju89: 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
Na by force...

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
who be urhobo man there?
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Tessfinance: 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I'm sure Buhari won't do that since Yahya Bello is APC governor. He can do it if it is Wike
Is a lie if u want to know visit
Www.politicalelite.com
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Ken4040(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
I think fg is plaining some fresh evil in dis country
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Lacazzi(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I hope that Kano have made sufficient test before enforcing a state that refuse to key into your mirage Covid-19 undecided

Don't get it twisted, Yahaya Bello, is part and parcel of this government, so if he's saying that there's no virus in his state, simply means that this COVID-19 does not exist in Nigeria!!!

Ever since the beginning of this pandemic, FG have never shown us the video of someone heavily down with the symptoms

For all we know, the Italian might be employed to act, there's nothing impossible in Nigeria so as to create public awareness, so that the Nigerian government can make monies from the international community

Why force a state to undergo the test when there's one desperately in need of it

Do you want to infect them with the virus
no covid19 in Nigeria? someone was picked in my area. I saw the ambulance with my eyes.

cure your ignorance bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by ChiefS(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
There were reported cases of COVID-19 deaths in Kogi. That is the simple reason NCDC officials were sent. The lives lost are citizens of this nation. There is no need for the governor to live in denial and play politics with human lives. No award will be given to any state for COVID-19 free status.
It still beats my imagination that people still don't believe that COVID-19 is in the country.

uote author=Wiseandtrue post=89422931]
b]I mean what's wrong with this government

They claimed that they don't have sufficient test kits to resolve the Kano crises then here you are forcing another state who has not reported any casualty to undergo a compulsory test

With which equipment The ones that are not enough[/b][/quote]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Lastmankc(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
This pandemic brings out the real bad behavior of most of Nigeria Governors
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by obailala(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
Is it by force to declare Kogi Covid-19 active state?

The virus is like pregnancy that can't be hidden for long before it is revealed.

And then when it goes out of hand (like what is happening in Kano), what then happens?... The people start sneaking in the middle of the night to other states to infect more people. It's really hard to understand the reasoning of some people.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue you're too observant even though there is covid-19 in Nigeria but we don't have cases that much neither do we have death toll as it was posted online

people that were massacred like goat was shown but Covid-19 that had been covered were not shown before burying them

this is why I don't support their scamdemic lockdown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
Seems the figures NCDC is reeling out is audio

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally, Presidency Reacts To Offa Bank Robbery Attack , After 2 Days / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence / Protesters Are Not In Sight Yet At Ojota In Lagos But The Police Are There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.