Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security (31941 Views)

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / See How NCDC Officials Make Money By Forging People Covid-19 Test Result / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
How did The good boy of The presidency becames a rebel
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2020
NCDC law state any body coming into any state should be quarantine so why can’t the NCDC obey that or is that too much
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Successlane: 1:35pm On May 11, 2020
wickedtuna:
And the people are not even complaining. Mr Sagay is creating unnecessary tension in the peoples minds.

And that's why I am even more confused!!
PDP in their ever opposing manner would have cried blue murder if truly gov Yahaya Bello is hiding cases infection and/or fatalities.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by extol1(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wa...

Oma307, come and See your state and her Governor.
the account has been deactivated. I support the governor in this case. those officials want to chop money from federal government through kogi state. we no gree

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Theoarhics: 1:48pm On May 11, 2020
Na war? This one always giving wrong advice.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by willyjacs(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I hope that Kano have made sufficient test before enforcing a state that refuse to key into your mirage Covid-19 undecided

Don't get it twisted, Yahaya Bello, is part and parcel of this government, so if he's saying that there's no virus in his state, simply means that this COVID-19 does not exist in Nigeria!!!

Ever since the beginning of this pandemic, FG have never shown us the video of someone heavily down with the symptoms

For all we know, the Italian might be employed to act, there's nothing impossible in Nigeria so as to create public awareness, so that the Nigerian government can make monies from the international community

Why force a state to undergo the test when there's one desperately in need of it

Do you want to infect them with the virus
how much international communities that are down economically wan give us compared to the trillions the country has been losing since locking down schools,flights nd other income generating businesses?
U know how much Lagos alone generates daily?

The government has been looting money before, they don't need dramas to loot because they don't fear u ND there's nothing you can do to them...

Since government is making money from covid 19, why is Bello shying away from having positive cases in kogi so he can make billions then?
Am from kogi state...bello is one of the most corrupt governor in Nigeria...he like money die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Kdon2: 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/covid-19-why-fg-should-send-ncdc-officials-back-to-kogi-with-full-security-sagay/

I used to hold this man high before but I was to find out he is just professor in books not brain.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by benavatar(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by shekauvsbuhari: 1:56pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This urhobo man always talk nonsense angry must he showcase his nonsense in public angry
Honestly, this man's stupidity is very embarrasing.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by jacoik(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
I reject playing into this WHO Plandemic script , is it by force that Kogi must have Covid ?

Are NCDC officials above Isolation especially after coming from COVID epicenter and it's an open secret that most drivers of NCDC have already tested positive for COVID , after all the same NCDC isolated the Chinese doctors for 14 days when they brought them ...I am not a fan of Yahaya Bello but I stand with him on this !!!
God bless you! in all the comments I have been reading concerning these topic, you are the only reasonable person here. thanks bro
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by themanderon: 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
A constitutional lawyer encouraging a Democratic government to go dictatorial. One wonders how he got to the position he occupies and has occupied. Says a lot about how messed up our leaders are.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by benavatar(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
willyjacs:
how much international communities that are down economically wan give us compared to the trillions the country has been losing since locking down schools,flights nd other income generating businesses?
U know how much Lagos alone generates daily?

The government has been looting money before, they don't need dramas to loot because they don't fear u ND there's nothing you can do to them...
https://www.facebook.com/1823183533/posts/10213980512906583/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=e47zesbgzYkZvrTZ&d=w&vh= this is yahaya bello response
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by jacoik(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I mean what's wrong with this government

They claimed that they don't have sufficient test kits to resolve the Kano crises then here you are forcing another state who has not reported any casualty to undergo a compulsory test

With which equipment The ones that are not enough
God bless you. you reason like human jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by samictelecoms12(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Playermayweda(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
If it's true that Kogi has no covid-19 cases then what yahala Bello is doing is the best, Let's face it there are rumours of government faking number to receive funds, What he is trying to apply is prevention is better than Cure
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by owatech: 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
federal government are only looking for way to infect Kogi state with COVID19
NCDC are so very selfish
leave them alone ooooooii
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by KVC1970: 2:05pm On May 11, 2020
I'm surprise most of the time when are hear a whole professor of Law talk the way this SAN of a man speak. So your federal might will enter the state and Star grabbing people by force to test them. If the governor of the state says your so called officials must observe 14days isolation before starting the test what's wrong in that. Your Chinese doctors didn't your FG subject to same treatment. APC government come out clean and follow proceedures we are in a democracy. Prof. Sagey take note Sir.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Omoteyi(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2020
There must be something funny on this COMPULSERY COVID-19 in Kogi.
When these people had suspected EBOLA they called upon you
and you almost turned them down now you want them to
COMPULSERILY announce FAKE CORONA-VIRUS case.........like
Benue that is becoming issue now
(43 deays later the Benue state index case did not develop any symptoms)
I pity the GUY sha, he might loose his SEAT for this,
because they may gang up against him,
his major BACKBONE (Abba Kyari) is no more
God will heal our Land sha.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by ramatintin(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This urhobo man always talk nonsense angry must he showcase his nonsense in public angry
see take time if u want to insult sagay do that but don't drag urhobo into your nonsense comment.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by chisani(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2020
Is prof. Sagay trying to wisdom for knowledge? Little wonder is fast losing his understanding of the whole matter.

I am ever a fan of Yahaya Bello and he has done anything wrong by asking the NCDC officials to followed protocols set out the FG.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by gideonvalor98(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
Is it by force to declare Kogi Covid-19 active state?

The virus is like pregnancy that can't be hidden for long before it is revealed.

I lived in kogi for some year, I do still visit there once a while. I can categorically tell you that this man is covering up. Kogi people are one of the most travelled. They mix well with other ethnic group most esp. with the north. I am not wishing them bad cos have got family that live there. Let ncdc carryout the necessary findings. If things blow out of proportion now, we will all be concerned.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by liver123(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2020
. Even as a layman in medicine, nobody needs to tell me that Kogi state is probably full of COVID-19 infected people”. Na thunder go fire this man for this statement

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by wickedtuna: 2:38pm On May 11, 2020
Successlane:

And that's why I am even more confused!!
PDP in their ever opposing manner would have cried blue murder if truly gov Yahaya Bello is hiding cases infection and/or fatalities.
i dont know why Nigerians arent opening their eyes to see the politics in all of this. These people will sell our country
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by kcy(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2020
Benbellamor:
who told you? Lokoja Medical center is overwhelming and deatts recorded are not to be made official... Just exactly the way China is hiding its case
Big liar
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by tobijas001(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
I don't understand this NCDC people again oooo, is it by force for Kogi and Cross river to have Covid19 patient??
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by ckmayoca: 3:09pm On May 11, 2020
No matter how you try to explain to them... some people will not hear you. Just keep your own people safe and ignore them.

Lacazzi:
no covid19 in Nigeria? someone was picked in my area. I saw the ambulance with my eyes.

cure your ignorance bro
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by tobijas001(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2020
Omoteyi:
There must be something funny on this COMPULSERY COVID-19 in Kogi.
When these people had suspected EBOLA they called upon you
and you almost turned them down now you want them to
COMPULSERILY announce FAKE CORONA-VIRUS case.........like
Benue that is becoming issue now
(43 deays later the Benue state index case did not develop any symptoms)
I pity the GUY sha, he might loose his SEAT for this,
because they may gang up against him,
his major BACKBONE (Abba Kyari) is no more
God will heal our Land sha.
That's very funny, it's all propagandas those with Covid19 in Nigeria are less than 700
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Ascend2662: 3:11pm On May 11, 2020
When a delegation from the NCDC visited the state on Thursday night, Governor Bello asked the team to go on 14-day isolation or leave the state immediately. The team then returned to Abuja.i see not wrong with what gov Bello said

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Techcornerng(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by benavatar(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Majesty33(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2020
I heard a rumour that NDDC spend A 100k to treat one Covid 19 patient and in my own opinion, I think they want to expand their territory and continue embezzlement of funds in states that have no recorded cases. Meanwhile federal government shunning of our own made drugs here signifies something. I smell rat!
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by jrusky(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sorry come again you mean Sagay is from Urhobo as in Delta State? Pls kindly confirm this because this my first time to actually heard about his origin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) / Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.