Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security (31939 Views)

Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / See How NCDC Officials Make Money By Forging People Covid-19 Test Result / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Beyhiodie(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
jechona:
It's quite unfortunate that stupidity and cowardice flows in the blood of most Nigerians, especially the highly respected and at the aim of affairs. what is wrong with the delegates being kept in isolation which is in line with the standard for combating covid-19 to be sure that they are also not infected before giving them access to the State? If they are not ready to be isolated first, it is a clear indication that they have skeletons in their wardrobes. And as such, it is possible that the NCDC along with the FG have an evil plan for Nigerians in order to enrich their selfish pockets.

God bless you o
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by whesus(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
He has not requested too much, to have asked them be in 14 days isolation or to first be tested before testing the kogi pple abeg! Why should he trust anybody so easily? After all the said Chinese experts too went in isolation .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Roon9(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This urhobo man always talk nonsense angry must he showcase his nonsense in public angry

So this mumu na urhobo?
We no dey mumu like this before o

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
darigho:

COVID 19 has become the only known source of death in Nigeria
I wonder o
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Rebuke: 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
Benbellamor:
who told you? Lokoja Medical center is overwhelming and deatts recorded are not to be made official... Just exactly the way China is hiding its case

Stop lying!!!! I wonder why yhu guys like to come online to be telling lies.

I have people in Kogi, at least, in 3 different major parts of the State and I have been in touch with them, xcept the one in Ajaokuta. The others have contiously told me nothing like that and yhu are here telling lies.

I am sure yhu no anywhere close to Kogi. Abeg shift o.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Ajibel(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
What is the usefulness of the media establishments we have in the country if y'all keep attacking NCDC and FG for not releasing pictures of covid patients
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Dakad: 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
I'm not a fan of PMB, but I'm sure he wouldn't even do that to opposition state. I remembered vividly when Wike dissolved the Local government chairmen elected by Amaechi, i was so convinced then that PMB will use force to ensure the dissolution dididn't stand. However, PMB disappointed most of us and did nothing. So he wouldn't do such obvious act of disgrace by sending NCDC with soldier to cause havoc in a state.

It take a personality like PMB for Wike to enter Naval base with police to arrest some pilots. I'm sure he wouldn't dare with personality like OBJ

nairavsdollars:
I'm sure Buhari won't do that since Yahya Bello is APC governor. He can do it if it is Wike
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Roon9(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I mean, we live in heavily populated places, we have not seen anyone down with this virus undecided

My take is that they are systematically wiping off those that knows about the Jubril/Buhari saga all in the name of Covid-19 in the North

There's a grand conspiracy going on

Unfortunately we don't have active/investigative journalism anymore, what we have are puppets in the hands of FG

Even of recent, we also learnt that what the Oyo State governor had was not covid-19

Has anyone even the government dig into the matter to know that what we might be experiencing in Nigeria might not be corona virus but a minor ailments or someone through a means polluting other people system for cover-ups or making money from the international community

So who's deceiving who

Almost 5000 cases. Diverse nlers don't even know one person that has it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Bahdsypha(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I hope that Kano have made sufficient test before enforcing a state that refuse to key into your mirage Covid-19 undecided

Don't get it twisted, Yahaya Bello, is part and parcel of this government, so if he's saying that there's no virus in his state, simply means that this COVID-19 does not exist in Nigeria!!!

Ever since the beginning of this pandemic, FG have never shown us the video of someone heavily down with the symptoms

For all we know, the Italian might be employed to act, there's nothing impossible in Nigeria so as to create public awareness, so that the Nigerian government can make monies from the international community

Why force a state to undergo the test when there's one desperately in need of it

Do you want to infect them with the virus

I know someone personally affected by covid19
he returned from the US
please shut up....and stop spreading fake news..

About making money from the international community, Nigeria have almost crippled its economy because of covid19
how much do you think Nigeria is getting from international community compared to what they make from VATs, import duties, taxes and oil export?

I understand that you really want this to be scam, so That everything would be normal and you won't loose anyone you love....I really wish that too

but you GATS tell yourself the truth...e dey naija

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Banter1(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This urhobo man always talk nonsense angry must he showcase his nonsense in public angry
I wonder how much they are paying him.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Bahdsypha(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2020
Roon9:

Almost 5000 cases. Diverse nlers don't even know one person that has it
I know someone He was treated in Lagos he was a returnee He's dead undecided i wish the virus was not in Nigeria, I really wish soon but there are times in life you have to accept reality Please stay safe!
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Collins87: 12:57pm On May 11, 2020
Na by force? Why force a State on Covid-19?
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Roon9(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2020
Bahdsypha:

I know someone
He was treated in Lagos
he was a returnee
He's dead undecided
i wish the virus was not in Nigeria, I really wish soon
but there are times in life you have to accept reality
Please stay safe!

Keyword boss Returnee
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Bahdsypha(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I mean, we live in heavily populated places, we have not seen anyone down with this virus undecided

My take is that they are systematically wiping off those that knows about the Jubril/Buhari saga all in the name of Covid-19 in the North

There's a grand conspiracy going on

Unfortunately we don't have active/investigative journalism anymore, what we have are puppets in the hands of FG

Even of recent, we also learnt that what the Oyo State governor had was not covid-19

Has anyone even the government dig into the matter to know that what we might be experiencing in Nigeria might not be corona virus but a minor ailments or someone through a means polluting other people system for cover-ups or making money from the international community

So who's deceiving who

That you don't know someone with covid19 does not mean it does not exist
reality will dawn on you soon
Also remember that your health system dey defunct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

shut up jare, how is he related to Urhobo?

He is from Itsekiri n last time I check Itsekiri is not Urhobo even though both are from same Delta State
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by united2020: 1:04pm On May 11, 2020
We are fine here in kogi state,oga sagay kogi state didn't kill anybody to warrant that,security personal should be deploy to war prone area's.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Bahdsypha(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2020
Roon9:

Keyword boss Returnee

Don't you think he might have infected someone?

he didn't even complete his 14 day advised self isolation..

he was taken to the hospital with an uber sef...so you'd imagine how many people he must have infected

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2020
Benbellamor:
who told you? Lokoja Medical center is overwhelming and deatts recorded are not to be made official... Just exactly the way China is hiding its case

stop lying jare, do u work in lokoja medical centre?
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Racoon(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2020
SirBunky85:
now u are attacking bello cuz he's of the apc but,if it were to be a pdp governor,u would've insulted pmb.is there any other way to describe hypocrisy other than dis?
APC or PDP, screw all of them including the president.They are putting Nigerians @ risk with their clueless policies.I dont do selective criticism.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by wickedtuna: 1:09pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I hope that Kano have made sufficient test before enforcing a state that refuse to key into your mirage Covid-19 undecided

Don't get it twisted, Yahaya Bello, is part and parcel of this government, so if he's saying that there's no virus in his state, simply means that this COVID-19 does not exist in Nigeria!!!

Ever since the beginning of this pandemic, FG have never shown us the video of someone heavily down with the symptoms

For all we know, the Italian might be employed to act, there's nothing impossible in Nigeria so as to create public awareness, so that the Nigerian government can make monies from the international community

Why force a state to undergo the test when there's one desperately in need of it

And the people are not even complaining. Mr Sagay is creating unnecessary tension in the peoples minds.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by mamatwiny(f): 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
I am not a fan of Yahaya Bello, but I stand with him on this one. Chinese doctors were isolated, so why will ncdc staff coming from epicentre of covid to Kogi not be isolated?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by SavageMaster: 1:13pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Wow! So people are still ignorant like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by JBL316: 1:14pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

That nincompoop is from Edo State, altho thatz not the reason he is a yansh. Look at the face....People with such face are so naturally.

struggling for relevance
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by barnny(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2020
Rebuke:

Stop lying!!!! I wonder why yhu guys like to come online to be telling lies.

I have people in Kogi, at least, in 3 different major parts of the State and I have been in touch with them, xcept the one in Ajaokuta. The others have contiously told me nothing like that and yhu are here telling lies.

I am sure yhu no anywhere close to Kogi. Abeg shift o.
Its true man. I'm in lokoja. just that it was not made known. That's why there is confusion
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Matrixoba: 1:15pm On May 11, 2020
When a delegation from the NCDC visited the state on Thursday night, Governor Bello asked the team to go on 14-day isolation or leave the state immediately.

That is the right thing to do. Was that not what the federal said they did to those chinko doctors? Where are those guys sef?
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by mindtricks: 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
All manner of nonsense is welcome, since it is our beloved nation where there are rules.
Nobody takes anything serious except for their pocket.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Slimpotter(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2020
Benbellamor:
The governor doesn't care what happens to the people.
Do you have any proof the Chinese are hiding their figures or you're just following western media reports.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Agugbadin: 1:22pm On May 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

What concerns Sagay and Kogi State. Must he comment on all issues.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Successlane: 1:23pm On May 11, 2020
able20:
Let's agree that Kogi has Coro cases, the playboy governor wants his own cash share of 10 Billion naira corovirus allowance.

Do you really understand the story of Kogi state and NCDC in this COVID-19 issue.
Kindly read it over again, this time slowly.
Then come back and modify your comments.
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by Agugbadin: 1:26pm On May 11, 2020
NCDC must go on 14days isolation as stated by the Governor, else Kogites should not allow anyone whose COVID 19 status is unknown to enter the state.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by ojj(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2020
Some people will come online to showcase their stupidity attached with ignorance saying there is no Covid-19 in Nigeria, waiting for their neighbors,friends and even family members to catch it first before they believe.is that not pure wickedness,why would I be waiting for someone I know or close to me get it before believing.some people need their brains examined seriously. angry
Re: COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security by jidxin(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

your mumu na world class

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.