Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Awaiting List - Any Hope? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awaiting List - Any Hope? (633 Views)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? / Is There Any Hope For A Third Class Bsc Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awaiting List - Any Hope? by koolkamzzy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good day Nairalanders,

had a written test with FLOUR MILLS in the month August , 2010 for the post of  ACCT OFF . In september, was shortlisted for the Final interview.
After the final interview, we were told that those that qualified will be contacted. In December 2010, got a letter (dated september 2010) that i was sucesful in the interview and that i have been placed in the awtg list, to be contacted if any vacancy.  Is there anybody in the house that went for the Interview? is there any hope after waiting for several months or should i just forget about them and move on?.

thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Buy Your Contacts / Do You Have Atleast 2 Years Experince In Any Wine Organisation? / Vacancy: Vacancy A Health Management Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.