Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Some Of Us Are Looking At The Stars - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Some Of Us Are Looking At The Stars (310 Views)

Beyond The Stars / Unlock The Stars / Omoni Oboli’s “the Stars Are Ageless,” Is The Total Icing On The Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Us Are Looking At The Stars by damianchiemezie(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2020
Some of us are looking at the stars 
------------------------------------------------

The adversity you see most times in your quest to achieve relevance is necessary. It is so necessary that it could have been bad if it had substitute. Nothing else except problems can acquaint us better with the knowledge and wisdom we need in the race of life.

Therefore, when you go through hell, appreciate it and move on. It sounds funny right? Listen, you don't know how weak you could have been had you been spared tough times. Show me a weak man and I will show you a man who never passed through misfortunes of life. It is natural that difficulties make us stronger, hence, if you never had one, I doubt if you can really face this rocky road of life.

Let me shock you: praying for easy life is ridiculous. Don't pray for something that will prevent your greatness. Nothing prevents you from greatness more than ease-- that situation that affords you what you want without stress; you buy what you need without hardwork, sleep as many hours as you desire without guilt; eat as much as you want without sweat. This kind of life devoid of suffering never made anyone great as great men are known by the size of their bitter experiences and how they were able to overcome them. For that reason---the reason that you will like to leave this earth great, pray for broader shoulders--the capacity to overcome every challenge that will greet you in the way to the mountaintop.

Unless you only want to live normal life and leave this earth without legacy, (Which is useless) , never opt for easy life. So embrace the struggles and the accompanying pains-- and stop fidgeting.

Pay attention here: did you know that what shall differentiate you from those that are in the same storm is attitude. While most people see suffering, you see stars. Can you see the difference? A good number of people suffer today because of how they perceive their plight. How do you perceive yours? They assume no one else has ever experienced what they are passing through, so they go to God in prayers asking: "Why Me O Lord?" .It is you because the Most High wants to use you to achieve His great purpose and because He doesn't want you to stumble and fall easily, he first of all prepare and make you strong through the storms of hardship so that when you come out of it, even devil go know say you are now invincible�. (  Smiles)

What am I saying, beloved friends? This is the time to look at the stars even in the midst of the storms. Desmond Tutu would say : " I am a prisoner of hope" Shalom!

Monday—Motivation. Have a wonderful day.

Join my Whatsup Platform here to learn.

Invite

https:///ItO3N8QwezRE3GZfGl1YTo

-----------------

@What-Makes-Your-Writing-a-Masterpiece

@My-upcoming-book

Damian Chiemezie

Writer/ Transformational Speaker, Publisher

Re: Some Of Us Are Looking At The Stars by damianchiemezie(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Zero To Zenith / Social Media Tips With/without Covid - 19 Is Right Here In This Post / Limited Affordable Blogs | Write As A Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.