Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (59190 Views)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2020
First responsible, heartwarming befitting response from this official

Chinese people have no right, reputation or prestige to maltreat any nigerian

They need us more than we need them

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Vulcan24(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2020
am surprised at the recent national character of the Chinese ppl

they used to be friendly and unconcern with so many things, if not stupidly

i would av thought Japanese has more of hostile b/hv
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by koolaid87: 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
More wisdom

Respek
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Sniper101(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
Enoch07:
if they don't want you in their country, pls don't go there.

They are crázy.

In the 80s, when China was still a total shíthole, Americans never wanted Chinamen in America but with total aggression and some forms of violence the Chinks stayed and refused to leave. Today, they now have "China Town" in most parts of America and other big cities around the world.

Now, Africans are going off to China in search of greener pastures and they think they've got the right to send Africans away?

...in their dreams

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Enoch07: 10:03pm On May 11, 2020
CreekCommando:

Don't rush to make childish comment as first comment. Is there any country without foreigners? Just mention it.
elder, if they don't want u, don't go. respect yourself

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by luluman: 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
Enoch07:
I tire o or is it by force?

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Fucsheetup(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2020
Gregorian2020:

You are bringing news of 2011 and 2018 to back up your point. We are in 2020 you are bringing news of 2018
Dimwitt

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Fucsheetup(f): 10:14pm On May 11, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Many of your assertions here are wrong......and you know it
K
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
uuzba:
The pant that covers your nyash right now is made in ...... ?
... Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Nasir123(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
It seems kinda fair if you ask me. We hardly contribute anything to them, but they contribute greatly to us. So that kinda imposes a kind of supremacy.
All of una senseless people wey dey quote me up and down, you beta start using your heads, you have nothing to contribute to someones land, yet you still go there in droves; china of all nations who are battling with population control and you expect to be welcomed with open arms? Are you okay? Now flip the coin, china is a near world power, have high number of expertrates in almost every field of endeavour, they come to a nation like nigeria with their superior skills, technology and not to mention their global influence, not in search of greener pastures but on contracts to improve the structure of the nation, probably the money they are offered isn't even enough, so they decide to take in addition, some of the vast resources the nation has and you expect to be treated equally. Beta you start working on yourself instead of blaming others for your stupidity.

I'm telling you!
You made my day.

Leave all of them make them dey mumu themselves.
Stupid generation.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Cityguy: 11:25pm On May 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
Then Nigeria Government and indeed Africa should return the favor
Abi oooo. What is difficult in that?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by toye440: 11:57pm On May 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
Bros the Chinese government own most African countries, as we are now so indebted to them.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Cousin9999: 12:09am On May 12, 2020
Love to all my beautiful African brothers and sisters. We're not the original people -- we are the ONLY actual people. Everyone else is a bastardization, a defect.

As for this nonsense:

1. Chinese wouldn't have sh** if white people didn't hand over their entire manufacturing industry because they wanted dirt cheap slave labor from groveling Chinese fa**ots.

2. Chinese spy constantly because they're too stupid to innovate.

3. China, like the rest of the world, has sh** resources, and AFRICA props it up. AFRICA has given those stupid, ugly people MORE than they could ever give Africa. Actually, they've probably stolen more than Africa has willingly traded.

4. Chinese are natural criminals. When they're not stealing ideas, they're stealing resources. They're the parasites of the world.

5. No one gives a sh** what these ugly, stupid people think. No one gives a f**k about them. Think of all the cultures and nations of the world where people travel and will happily assimilate. Nowhere in Asia has ever or will ever be any such place or culture. They're ugly inside and out.

6. Chinese are the lowest on the totem pole of men. What woman wants them? There are women that happily give their hard earned money just to TALK to Yahoo boys. Chinese men are a walking punchline.

7. Chinese will continue to be known as human sewer rats that spread disease across the world every five years. The idiots shove anything into their mouth no matter how sick they get, or how sick other people get.

8. F**k China.

9. F**k Chinese.

I love you Africa! ☮

[img]https://media1./images/98789f87745bfea87c56db990fa75fa8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On May 12, 2020
festacman:
Racism is difficult to erase as it is usually put in the minds of people from childhood through racial slurs, stereotyping and prejudices. This engraves enduring sense of race superiority in the mind. It is the same thing with sense of ethnic superiority, which is common here in Nigeria.

However, extreme racism comes from feeling of combination of superiority and benefactory. A son of a millionaire will rarely treat the child of gateman as a mate or equal. The sense of superiority is there. But all that will certainly change if in future the son of gateman achieved success and wealth to operate on the same frequency with the son of the rich man. Respect is earned and sense of superiority disappears.

My point is Nigeria and Nigerians will continue to be rated and viewed poorly by Chinese and other such countries until we elect visionary leaders, install basic infrastructure that are taken for granted in other countries, upgrade our economy, import less and produce more locally and stop dependence on economies such as China for goods, services and developmental loans and grants.

As far as we remain a hopelessly unproductive import-depedent country known largely for a medley of mismanaged oil wealth, corrupt leaders and systems, runaway doctors, good footballers, youth emigration, online frauds, drug trafficking, etc., don't expect to be treated like a giant when you are actually a midget.

I read this and almost shed tears. What is wrong with Nigeria, Nigerian leaders and Nigerians. God has blessed us bt we have becursed ourselves it seems. May God deliver us from corrupt leaders, corrupt systems and corrupt citizens.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by festacman(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2020
jaxxy:

I read this and almost shed tears. What is wrong with Nigeria, Nigerian leaders and Nigerians. God has blessed us bt we have becursed ourselves it seems. May God deliver us from corrupt leaders, corrupt systems and corrupt citizens.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by 2016v2017: 3:33am On May 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by 2016v2017: 3:33am On May 12, 2020
Racoon:
So you know this yet as a minister you couldn't counsel the president against borrowing from them & the forceful invitation of Chinese doctors to Nigeria?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by 2016v2017: 3:34am On May 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's so unfortunate that bad leadership made Nigeria and Africa this ugly.
The Chinese are not even whites. The Europeans don't even value them.
China should be on same level with Africa just that we got it wrong from the onset.

Imagine Chinese discriminating against the Europeans
If Nigeria and Africa can invest more in manufacturing, we will reduce our dependence on China and that is when they will value us
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by kayjay69(m): 3:36am On May 12, 2020
Please help me understand, who wants to pressure to who? Nigeria wants to pressure China? With what leverage? Or do you not understand how application of pressure works on the international scene, you need to have something with which you apply the pressure.

You talk about eye for an eye, sorry but Nigeria does not even have that option. In the league of Nations across the world, nobody takes us seriously because we do not take ourselves seriously.
Wolgrace:
Continuous pressure on them will change things. I don't believe an eye for an eye policies because it makes us blind.

Our delegates assigned for the job should continue to be steadfast and always be alert and willing to act in favour of our diaspora citizens in China and other nations at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by IdeyFindWife: 4:01am On May 12, 2020
vincijr:
So many negative stories about China these days

But this is also telling us that our problem will stop if we realize our full potentials that as Africans we are capable of developing our own very homeland

The same Asians and Western World will never rest and let Africans get cohesive, aggressive and self-reliant enough to developing the homeland without a stiff battle sadly and especially the liberal West.

Meanwhile, forget about Nigeria ever standing up to China as long these loan beggars keep running to them for loans instead of them getting creative.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Odani: 6:15am On May 12, 2020
Enoch07:

I just tire o
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Awaja(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2020
They've made enough affronts to portray that ,but Chinese exodus in Africa will affect us the more .
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by gaskiyamagana: 6:22am On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Let's do the same to them. These Chinese are so annoying.
Until we adopt retaliatory measure, no matter how little, we will not get respect from some countries.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Helios85447(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2020
those ugly froggy dumb moda f>ker$ .....well I'm also a racist make I see any chinko for my area e go cry
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 8:29am On May 12, 2020
dasparrow:
I am glad that the internet is starting to open the eyes of Nigerians. The way many Nigerians worship anyone with pale skin is sad. At least now you know how other races and nationalities treat you in their countries. So keep sucking the Chinese, Lebanese, Indian and white man's balls when you see them in Nigeria. Okay? Inferiority complex stricken coons!

Well said! It's amazing how so many Africans treat these ethnicities like demi-gods while they return the favour by treating them like sub-humans...
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 8:35am On May 12, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

The major problem is the one in your head - The slave label and mentality.

You think that white people exist and you also believe that you're black.

In my entire life, I have never seen a black nor white person before.
What I see is different shades of BROWN AND PINK.

So true....Most people do not know that these labels are racist and use it without reservation...Here's a link for those who want to learn more :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#A_social_category_formed_by_colonialism
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Tremple8v: 8:42am On May 12, 2020
If they dont want us in there country, they also should be told to leave here.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by obinoral1179(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2020
ijustdey:
The former lawmaker also urged China to respect the rights of Nigerians, noting that there were many illegal Chinese migrants in Nigeria, who are not being singled out for maltreatment by the Nigerian Government

https://saharareporters.com/2020/05/11/chinese-don%E2%80%99t-want-africans-china%C2%AD-%E2%80%94abike-dabiri-erewa
just give an order that all importation from China should be put on hold but we can't because we are owing them Money and most of us depends on this importation to survive, we are at their mercy..
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 8:46am On May 12, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Free education.

A trip to google is all you need not be in ignorance of the happenings of the world around you.

Good job; the level of ignorance displayed here is truly mind-boggling....smh

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by HarryDuce(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2020
jrusky:

This is why I do sometime miss leader like Abacha, Ghaddafi, Idiagbon, Yahya Jammeh etc these leaders has something I admire for their total resolute defending their nation in the face of these bastards though they make mistakes but I respect them in situation like these.

I swear these useless chiness need someone to sit their a s s in hot pot.

Chiness dey vex me. I have never like them ever.
It's good for African countries to have sure footed leaders, but on the other hand it's unwise to miss deplorables such as those you've listed (except Gaddaff maybe).

Don't let ego or emotions determine anything for you. Those men are among the most bástard thieving foōls to ever plague the African continent.

We need leaders that would focus entirely on the development of their people to the standard of the rest of the world. No development, no respect. These things go hand in hand.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 8:49am On May 12, 2020
Laidebrain:
Our government is our problem, the same China that their citizens are here mining our resources illegally, and after being arrested, some set of Nigerians are pressuring for their release... But we see and read how they are maltreating our country people in China.. Our leaders are the one enslaving us all because of some riches...

But the fact is that your leaders are a reflection of the populace. Anybody can become a leader in the future if they happen to be successful at the polls in the future be it the local, state, or national level....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) / Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.