Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (59195 Views)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2020
kayjay69:
Please help me understand, who wants to pressure to who? Nigeria wants to pressure China? With what leverage? Or do you not understand how application of pressure works on the international scene, you need to have something with which you apply the pressure.

You talk about eye for an eye, sorry but Nigeria does not even have that option. In the league of Nations across the world, nobody takes us seriously because we do not take ourselves seriously.

We do not take ourselves not because we are cowards but our confidence is weakened and destroyed by transparent corruption and irredeemable lawlessness due within. We also can't operate with an eye for an eye policies with any country oppressing our disporan citizens due to bad eggs amongst us tarnishing the image of our nation, so glaring, hence the civil way of pressuring them. NAIJA DON CAST!

First, let our bad elements beyond the shores be cautioned and tamed because they brought these woes on us...
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 8:55am On May 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Bro, we Africans are Blacks, and that is a fact.
What you misunderstand is that like White, Black is just a colour and doesn't define mentality

As usual, you speak from a gross lack of relevant knowledge; here go this link and learn something very important that should but is never taught as part of the (mis)education Africans are given: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#A_social_category_formed_by_colonialism. Might as well call yourself a negro as well, as it means black too essentially......smh
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 8:58am On May 12, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol!
The brainwash must be deep.
If it's just a color, why don't they now name you what you relatively look like which BROWN?

IF THEY THINK THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS BLACK, THEN WHAT IS THE COLOUR OF YOUR HAIR?
The white colour denotes:
Peace
Strength
Holy
Clean etc. And black is the direct opposite.
Even according to your Bible.
That's why you won't ever imagine your Jesus in black skin colour nor imagine him wearing a black cloth. And in your head, you still think that it's just a color?

They chose to call themselves white when they are obviously not and your race being the lowest, THEY NAMED YOU BLACK.
As far as I'm concerned, my skin colour is BROWN AND NOT BLACK. You can remain black for the rest of your life if you want.

Well said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 9:08am On May 12, 2020
Sniper101:

They are crázy.

In the 80s, when China was still a total shíthole, Americans never wanted Chinamen in America but with total aggression and some forms of violence the Chinks stayed and refused to leave. Today, they now have "China Town" in most parts of America and other big cities around the world.

Now, Africans are going off to China in search of greener pastures and they think they've got the right to send Africans away?

...in their dreams

So you think the Chinese arrived in the US in the 80s? Wow, just wow......smh
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 9:11am On May 12, 2020
jaxxy:

I read this and almost shed tears. What is wrong with Nigeria, Nigerian leaders and Nigerians. God has blessed us bt we have becursed ourselves it seems. May God deliver us from corrupt leaders, corrupt systems and corrupt citizens.

A big AMEN to that ........

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Cousin9999: 10:01am On May 12, 2020
I forgot to mention how China is a cesspool. Almost everyone there is a crook. It's not just organized crime, gangs, thugs, or lone scammers. People there can't even do routine business normally. They constantly fear counterfeit money, people intentionally running them over, and more in addition to regular crime, which is rampant. They don't do it out of desperation. They aren't "crazy." Their norm is crazy and criminal. Rich, poor, or middle class, almost everyone engages in scamming, constant cheating, and many are involved in violent crime. Beating your wife is practically a sport there. They see nothing wrong with it. They think prostitution is acceptable too.

Imagine someone living a nice lifestyle, but being sick enough to engage in all kinds of bizarre criminal acts just because they can. That's common among them. They live in constant fear of each other. China is a giant slum. And on top of all that they're full of mafia and gangs. Most Chinese "businessmen" are heads of organized crime. Almost none of them are actual business people who built something legitimately. The rich that you see all over the world are criminals. Drug, human, and organ trafficking. They're also selling not only their own people fake rice, formula, and other things, but also any country that will take it. Governments around the world quietly seize tons of fake food and medicinal products coming from China.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by 9jakool: 10:41am On May 12, 2020
I'm glad people are seeing China for what it is. China is slowly entrapping Nigeria and many African countries that borrow money in deep debt. The more Buhari borrows, the more he continues to sell the future of Nigeria. China is keen on exploiting African resources and debt entrapment is a great way for them to do this.

China is becoming the new imperial force and they are exploiting the weak regulations in many African countries.

Their factories and mines in Africa are dumping hazardous waste with little accountability. The recent case of illegal in Osun state is a prime example of this.
They are causing massive deforestation due to their demand for African hardwood.
They are behind much of the poaching and extinction of wild animals due to ivory and parts for their traditional medicine.

On top of that, they mistreat black people, even on the African soil. Recently, a Chinese factory in Ogun State locked their workers in the factory for 14 days. To avoid blame, they are even making propaganda that Africans in China are spreading the coronavirus to Chinese people, even though it started in China. If you have black skin in China, be prepared to be called derogatory terms like 黑鬼 (Hēi guǐ) which literally translates to black demon. About a month ago, the Chinese government in Guangdong just decided to kick Nigerians and other African migrants from their homes onto the streets, seized their passports and issued orders for businesses to deny Africans entry to restaurants and public places.

China is a racist society where your worth, value and achievement in society is determined by how close to white you are. Black people are pretty much at the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Karemarealty288(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Let's do the same to them. These Chinese are so annoying.

You can do so if you have a Government.... Until you have a President, just bear with the situation.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by 9jakool: 11:03am On May 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Hotspotbro(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2020
pacespot:
Right move by China, if not, in no time China will be infected by African mentality like other developed countries.

The problem of Africa isn't the economy or the government, it is this sense of entitlement and snobbishness among the people. There are some places in Nigeria that you can't go to without your own car, because some people will look at you as if you are not a human.

Meanwhile, in the developed countries, someone can be working in a big coy and be riding taxi to the workplace everyday and it is fine with people, nobody cares wether you have a car or living a luxurious life.

China is bringing its civilization to Africa by helping Africa to build its infrastructure hoping they will realize the value of civilization and develop their continent themselves, but China also wants to maintain its civilization by keeping Africans out China. If Africa is developed today, many countries are more than willing to receive blacks.

Africa is a continent that lives off of foreign aid, foreign investments, and from people traveling out of Africa seeking greener pastures elsewhere. What is wrong with people complaining that they get discriminated against? If you want to understand anything, you should study the minds of people towards the blacks first. The whites think ordinary malaria would have made the blacks extinct without them. The current pandemic of corona virus is like a miracle to them that Africans are not dying on the streets yet. They don't think Africans can manage the virus on their own, so they want to attribute the low deaths in Africa to sunlight (which they purportedly said is killing the virus) and the stronger immune system found in black genes (but black Americans are dying from the virus). It is common to read the news saying: "why is this virus not killing Africans but killing us?" It is assumed the virus that has killed over 80,000 Americans should have caused unprecedented human catastrophy in Africa.

I personally believe that the situation in Africa as regards to the pandemic is quite telling of the capacity of the continent to change when the situation puts them at no options with their lives in danger. The poor state of the economy in Africa is due to greed, laziness and wickedness of some people.
Na so.... This is a home truth really.These Chinese are only trying to help us.You know that in china, they have that history of ultra nationalism. That makes them see china as theirs and no one else property. USA was built by immigrants black and white.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by jrusky(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2020
HarryDuce:
It's good for African countries to have sure footed leaders, but on the other hand it's unwise to miss deplorables such as those you've listed (except Gaddaff maybe).

Don't let ego or emotions determine anything for you. Those men are among the most bástard thieving foōls to ever plague the African continent.

We need leaders that would focus entirely on the development of their people to the standard of the rest of the world. No development, no respect. These things go hand in hand.

Go back and read my post again ok I guess you just rushed through without proper insight what my message is all about.

Now listen good hope you can read where I said *though these leaders make lots of mistakes*. Pls what does that relayed to your thinking level? I'm not insulting you but just text of a thing that can't convey message better than seen one on one.

Pls don't tell me about no development no respect stuff. Its all about racism and hating black ok. I grew up in the West, my two kids were born there and still live there, my wife full blooded Nigeria American so pls I know the mindset of all these bloody pooh claiming White shit. I repeat china are nobody to even show racism if not the Africa leaders that are cowards and fail to standing tough on any bloody racial bullshit against Africans.

Mind you I mentioned Idiagbon pls point of correction Idiagbon stole nobody money ok.

Good day
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by LKTJ123(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2020
Nigeria government can not do without depending on China and other European countries.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Sweetcho: 3:30pm On May 12, 2020
Investnow2017:

Does he even need to wait, he can even start trekking down to China right away undecided. Just because one has a phone you can just type anything. So annoying.

If you find out now, s/he might just be someone still struggling to pass his jamb. The next thing you will hear now is 'audio'. Just waiting for any WAEC candidate that will misuse that word sad

They think by doubting everything proves one is intelligent, if anything it is a heightened sign of stupidity!

Some people are just too know!
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by ajl: 4:52pm On May 12, 2020
Racoon:
So you know this yet as a minister you couldn't counsel the president against borrowing from them & the forceful invitation of Chinese doctors to Nigeria?

When did Abike Dabiri become a minister in Nigeria? Go talk to your minister of foreign affairs (Enyeama) who was even trying to protect China's reputation in a first interview response.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by HarryDuce(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
jrusky:

Go back and read my post again ok I guess you just rushed through without proper insight what my message is all about.

Now listen good hope you can read where I said *though these leaders make lots of mistakes*. Pls what does that relayed to your thinking level? I'm not insulting you but just text of a thing that can't convey message better than seen one on one.

Pls don't tell me about no development no respect stuff. Its all about racism and hating black ok. I grew up in the West, my two kids were born there and still live there, my wife full blooded Nigeria American so pls I know the mindset of all these bloody pooh claiming White shit. I repeat china are nobody to even show racism if not the Africa leaders that are cowards and fail to standing tough on any bloody racial bullshit against Africans.

Mind you I mentioned Idiagbon pls point of correction Idiagbon stole nobody money ok.

Good day
I understand exactly what you're saying.

I'm sure you're familiar with how things were just after independence; I mean the low miserable poverty rate and how these same Asians came over here in their numbers for better opportunities and not the other way around. That is not the case today.

Dictatorial leadership did not make the country desirable at that period. On that I'm sure you can agree (or maybe not).

Anyway my point is that if African leaders don't develop their countries, they'd just be puffing air whenever they think they're setting their foot down. Magufuli fits your description of a sure footed leader. But Tanzania is weak in the scheme of things so it doesn't matter. They still run to the West and China for loans after all.

What Africans need to do is to develop themselves and endorse pragmatic leadership. We need to be realistic. There will always be racism. It's better Africans take themselves away from the end of the stick and focus on other things.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Sniper101(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
Xuxu208:

So you think the Chinese arrived in the US in the 80s? Wow, just wow......smh

SMH

Ok, it's...
19th century
Around 1815

Anything else?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by AlhajaChinyere: 11:45pm On May 12, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Have worked with them in different terrains for years. So I can tell.

It's not a general perception of all, but majority

Everybody behaves that way towards blacks. I believe they look at us and cannot find anything to respect.

Black men are generally idiots. That's why a governor will pocket the money meant to build roads, hospitals, schools etc for his own people. And he'll go and buy overpriced cars that he has no road to drive it on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) / Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.