Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out (46908 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / TESTIMONY How The God Of Nembe Insisted On Father Olumba's Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2020
etrange:

You both are just a low life sexists. On this same front page, we saw and read the story of five men that raped an 18 year old girl in Kaduna, we criticized the individuals like we always do when such stories are shared but no one called men the most heartless beings. But once a lady is involved, women are collectively bashed and called all sorts of names just to satisfy your mangled ego and low self esteem.
look at this idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2020
edoairways:

That lady ladies are heartless, it depends on the personality involved
I agree
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2020
etrange:

You both are just a low life sexists. On this same front page, we saw and read the story of five men that raped an 18 year old girl in Kaduna, we criticized the individuals like we always do when such stories are shared but no one called men the most heartless beings. But once a lady is involved, women are collectively bashed and called all sorts of names just to satisfy your mangled ego and low self esteem.
you must be a slowpoke. i am not responsible for your misfortune. go kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2020
ahmEenu:
hahahahah. joke of the year
Thanks man. coping with government lockdown is not easy and the landlady added more difficulties. I pity the tenants though
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Thanks man. coping with government lockdown is not easy and the landlady added more difficulties. I pity the tenants though
yeah it's not easy at all. right now na God hand we dey
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Pat081: 6:20pm On May 11, 2020
Sun and moon can never met now
Sunisonflex39:
motu mogbe modaran... she never start to appear to u for dream?
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by rafcrown(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2020
I work Monday to Friday.Lockdown should not prevent you from going for essential things.
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by HazardMan(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
ahmEenu:
I edited this quote so the new viewers will keep wondering why I got 40 likes and 7 shares grin
You go remain for that 40
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
HazardMan:

You go remain for that 40
e don reach 50. cry me a river. cheesy[quote author=HazardMan post=89440228]
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by cerebralniggie1: 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
Wiked Mrs Wike
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by yusluvad(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
See gobe...
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Iscoalarcon: 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Wike Come And Carry Your Daughter
please what is the meaning of Negodu
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by xandereal1998: 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
Na wah ooo
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by essenjack(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
I swear you are a mad man
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
You didn't give her dick.
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Asauto(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by chigoizie7(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2020
She blocked you from going out because she doesn’t want you to go out and get infected. Then you come here to infect them. I am not living in naija, but the complex where I live in doesn’t allow any form of visitor into the estate. And as you are going out, it is either you are going to the shop and won’t stay morethan an hour( mall is just a 5 mins walk from the complex) . Hmmm scepter for those going to work with permit that they are essential workers issued by the mayor of the province. Otherwise the security won’t allow you to leave.
There are over 200 apartments. And they can’t use because of one person comfort and mess other people’s lives.

I another complex, a lady contacted it, infected all her friends and the family living next to her apartment and then another family that is her friend all in the same complex. We joke too much in naija and we don’t take things serious. A mall that is bigger than shoprite was closed down because a staff tested positive.

Some people are blaming wike that he is hard. Meanwhile in civilized nations people are being sent to jails because of lockdown violations some are heavily fined. Wike just seems mercy una for just 2 weeks isolation and you are making noise.
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Dollabiz: 9:05pm On May 11, 2020
So tenant should not go and make ends meet again and if time to pay rent comes and they fail to it is the same landlady that will threaten to throw them out
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by nicenaira(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2020
You must stay at home to stay alive.

Check my Signature for info that could be of benefits to you... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Lugianostar(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2020
This is serious!!!
Lock down super lady!!!
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by GuestLog: 9:54pm On May 11, 2020
ahmEenu:
I edited this quote so the new viewers will keep wondering why I got 105 likes and 15shares grin
baba, you think say na YouTube comment section you dey?
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ceejeck(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
Cutezt:
A Landlady in surulere, Lagos state Nigeria, has taken the lockdown order to a whole new level by calling the Nigerian police force to stop her tenants from going out of the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7J3gshIpI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADDkxsH9fw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This one wan be Covid ambassador grin grin
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2020
GuestLog:
baba, you think say na YouTube comment section you dey?
does it matter
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by zikko(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2020
Proposal For Joint Venture Partnership

My name is Isaac I own a building property on a 306 sqm located at Ajah Ado Badore Road Peace Estate.
Title document: Deed of Assignment and Survey Plan.
The building currently have 4 units of self contain room and parlour
Am looking for a joint venture to upgrade the property and increase the apartments from 4 units to 8 units self contain room and parlour.
The property is situated in serene environment with paving stones from the estate gate into the estate and a good road to the express.
Currently the rates for a room and parlour self contain in this estate ranges from 400k to 600k per annual.
Proposal.
Am looking for an investor to Invest seven million naira (N7,000,000) for the construction and upgrade of the property.
The investor gets twelve million naira (12,000,000) for a period of 4years.
Three million naira every year for 4years.
i.e. N400,000 per unit × 8 units =N3,200,000 per annual. The extra 200k will be use for general maintenance and repair for the next year rent.
Secondly, the investor get 50% of initial investment within 4months while the remaining 50% balance and profit are paid in the next 3years.
Your Investment is secured and guarantee.
Interested investor can reach me on WhatsApp/Call on 08070971447 or visit the property location at 9 Ademola Akande Cresent Peace Estate Ado Badore Road Coca Cola Bus-Stop
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by luluman: 11:17pm On May 11, 2020
ahmEenu:
I edited this quote so the new viewers will keep wondering why I got 105 likes and 15shares grin
How much has the likes fetch you?
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by mechanics(m): 12:02am On May 12, 2020
Lolz, is for their own good.
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by DaddyRochie1642: 1:02am On May 12, 2020
ahmEenu:

grin grin
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 1:24am On May 12, 2020
luluman:
How much has the likes fetch you?
why does that bother you. face your front.
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by cardoctor(m): 5:25am On May 12, 2020
The devil is in the detail. A bit more to it than meets the eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. / Manager Loses Four Fingers To Omega Machine In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.