Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX (2663 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shockingly Revealed Her Naked Body After Her Show / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage / Between Tonto Dikeh & Sugar Daddy That Want To Pay Her $400 Per Week. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by nairafamedotcom: 4:09pm On May 11, 2020
Nigerian lady, Ewawunmi narrates how a requested to be her sugar daddy and sent her #3000 for a start.

She wrote;
This man slide into my DM and said he wants to be my Sugardaddy, I told him to prove it and he asked for my account details, After few mins, he said sent, I check and saw 3000 naira������
I'm screaming, He said for a start
Start what??�����

See Their Conversations Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/nigerian-lady-revealed-her.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Franzinni: 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
then send it back ho!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by exposition: 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
Franzinni:
then send it back ho!
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by MrSensor(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2020
I don't believe until you upload sugar daddy's pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by spinna: 4:26pm On May 11, 2020
bitch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 11, 2020
She won't send it back ooo, na to make mouth dem sabi... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 11, 2020
A cheap girl and her even cheaper sugar daddy. Trash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by babseg(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
spinna:
bitch

He dey pain you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 11, 2020
Franzinni:
then send it back ho!
Senegal ni, it is consultation fee
Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2020
She is hungry pls make una no blame her, na me be the sugadaddy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Exc2000: 6:50pm On May 11, 2020
cool

She should do us a favour and post her current account ballance before calling 3k change... see her rough 50 naira shuku with cuff hair style sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 11, 2020
You screamed cause of 3K he will even know how wretched you are angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 11, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian lady, Ewawunmi narrates how a requested to be her sugar daddy and sent her #3000 for a start.

She wrote;

See Their Conversations Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/nigerian-lady-revealed-her.html
So the only WAY a man can prove it to you is when he sends you CASH.
Your MATES in the US are purchasing CARS for their MEN and BOYFRIENDS...

Most Ladies in Diaspora know the SIZE of shoes and Trousers their Men wear..
Meanwhile the Reverse exists in Nigeria....
Where MEN even go as far as training spouses relatives through schools. NONSENSE...
U are in Nigeria Leeching on other people's husbands...
Too Many LEECHES and RUMINANTS in Nigeria because you have pucci..
Not that it is even well kept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by AK6464(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2020
He has money, it's a test and you failed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 11, 2020
After quiet mood to observe, next was to scream for 3k. Then next would be happy moments before wrapping it up at the end with sorrowful tears.

The internet mirrors are waiting for your last bstop of tears.
Re: Nigerian Lady Revealed Her Conversations With Sugar Daddy That Sent Her 3K. PICX by yuswrld20(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2020
poverty smells lyk perf

(1) (Reply)

Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial / [PHOTOS] Iyanya,emma Nyra,olamide,basketmouth,phyno And Sean Tizzle In New York / Toke Makinwa Finally Lobbied For Peter And Lola’s Wedding Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.