Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike (61480 Views)

Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Policeman Looking As Wike Kisses His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by bizzibodi(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2020
Make una dey message his ego.collecting gift without hand gloves.
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by CuteYvonne777: 9:39pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by obataokenwa(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2020
rowland545:
I watched him on AIT news hours ago....but I'm still not convinced... U can't play the accuser and d judge at same time...does he even know wat democracy means If its in a civilized society.... He should have resigned by now
pls read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5850214/real-reason-why-governor-wike
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by wman(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2020
travelland:
Wike is the kind of president we need

Of course, ya'll want a ruthless dictator that will use power anyhow and misbehave as he likes.

Nigerians love their wicked rulers even under a democracy.
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by davidchukwucheb: 9:45pm On May 11, 2020
hmmm
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by WINDSOW(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2020
E ma to ba Wike Kaanu Lehin Koro
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Spallanzani: 9:54pm On May 11, 2020
Tpave:
Those hotels he demolished messed up the whole of his efforts in curbing the spread of the disease. He would have just seized the property.
On the other hand, he deserves to be president of Nigeria.
So he can order demolition of your papa house...tink am nah
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by NGpatriot: 9:58pm On May 11, 2020
See damage control and image laundering propaganda after widespread backlash.

Now the useless, crude, crass, and overfed thug and buffoon is manufacturing rubbish on his Facebook page for gullible people to swallow.

In fact, what's so proactive about destroying jobs and people's means of livelihood?

Are the governments in their foreign countries charging, prosecuting, convicting, rendering judgments and enforcing the judgment by leading a demolition squad to destroy private businesses all in one day and on the spot.?

Talk about medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Chicastle: 9:58pm On May 11, 2020
BranddesignerH:
I'm beginning to fall in Love with this man.
I see a typical Rotimi Amaechi in Him

You mean the lizzard?
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Sniper101(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2020
masterflowx:
Wike has bitten more than he can chew. It could have better if he turned those hotels to isolation centre.

Removing head from the body can never be antidote for headache.

He should remember that power is transient.

Bros, you still dey dey F0ol yourself with this mumu talk?
Ok, here, lemme enlighten you a bit...

*Copied:*

WIKE'S ACTION, HAND OF GOD.

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

3. The hotel houses prostitutes ( Asawo)

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LIVE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATION BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.

1 Like

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by 2gbasky22(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
masterflowx:
Wike has bitten more than he can chew. It could have better if he turned those hotels to isolation centre.

bitten more than he can chew ke.

what can you do?
you wan go beat am ni
all these keyboard warriors sef
LWKMD
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by rowland545(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2020
obataokenwa:
pls read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5850214/real-reason-why-governor-wike
I read and I still did not see any sense
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Sammology: 10:31pm On May 11, 2020
wink2015:

Yes! You have a good point that the seized hotel should have been converted to isolation centre instead of demolishing the building.

But a much better option would have been seize the hotel and seal up the building for between 3 to 6 months

I used to think the same way until I found out that the owner of the hotel sent thugs to fight with government workers effecting shut down. How will you fight these government people because they were not with gun. Can you fight with a military man enforcing lockdown. They deserved what they got. In as much as no one was killed next time if you get executive order you will listen
Not as if you are the only one it affected
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by bellotaofeek: 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
Total has hidden agenda. cool
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2020
Waiting for cases to rise to 14 before announcing the lockdown isn't proactive. Total dey find favour
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by holaruc(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2020
masterflowx:

Quite please, ex government bomb somewhere in Nigeria, police n other security kill innocent daily, the court sentence innocent daily, leave wike alone for karma.
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2020
YorubaHero12:
Lol.

What would they have said in the governor's office?

they lied to him to gain favor..so they will keep operating inhindered...

1 Like

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by hush15: 11:11pm On May 11, 2020
masterflowx:

People are just fuming and I don't know why?

Wike can decide to compensate the man after the whole gra gra thing but people need to know he is enforcing the lockdown and people need to take it seriously.

Nigerians don't obey simple orders. Fashola was tougher than Wike when he was governor o

It was so bad that even army officers don't cross fashola's path then
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Jomandi13(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
While Governors like Sanwo Olu of Lagos, Wike of Rivers and Ben Ayade of Calabar went into proactive mode by locking up their borders early enough to monitor situations and hinder spread of Covid-19 into their states, a known Agbada dollar thief in Kano was busy hustling Abuja for 15billion naira funds while leaving his borders open and his people exposed to the virus.
Shots fired.........gandollar episode activated in Kano you mean....hahahahahah. This table wey you dey shake eeeeeh......get ready to fix am.
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by luluman: 11:21pm On May 11, 2020
masterflowx:

The head should stop breaking the law if it doesn't want to be removed.
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by SexytorresE(f): 11:22pm On May 11, 2020
Fact especially here in niger state bida angry lockdown is like a normal day , even football matches self Dey occur lol
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2020
rowland545:
I watched him on AIT news hours ago....but I'm still not convinced... U can't play the accuser and d judge at same time...does he even know wat democracy means If its in a civilized society.... He should have resigned by now
In a civilized society, he won't even try it but in Nigeria, there is no smoke without fire. He is aiming shots at the presidency as well as increasing his popularity
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Realfrankie(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2020
geosegun:

He is doing the right thing

No be only right thing, na left thing

If you are in port Harcourt, you'll understand better
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by NGpatriot: 12:27am On May 12, 2020
[s]
Sniper101:

Bros, you still dey dey F0ol yourself with this mumu talk?
Ok, here, lemme enlighten you a bit...

*Copied:*

WIKE'S ACTION, HAND OF GOD.

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

3. The hotel houses prostitutes ( Asawo)

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LIVE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATION BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.
[/s]

Dumbest propaganda rubbish ever.

1 Like

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by rowland545(m): 1:09am On May 12, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
In a civilized society, he won't even try it but in Nigeria, there is no smoke without fire. He is aiming shots at the presidency as well as increasing his popularity
exactly....But the popularity is a negative one because people are now beginning to hate him

1 Like

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by rowland545(m): 1:12am On May 12, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
exactly....But the popularity is a negative one because peopleare now beginning to hate him

1 Like

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by Foggy2020: 1:41am On May 12, 2020
Wike is a barrister,so he should know better He cannot be the prosecutor and the judge at the same time. What section of the quarantine act or whatever law said he should demolish a property for allegedly violating the provisions.
Rivers State is a fragile entity and to sustain peace, fairness must prevail. No one will tolerate anarchy,but you cannot use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
As for Total E & P, they want to be in his good books. The fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom.
No doubt Wike did very well in infastructure development of the state. He needs to work on his temperament.

1 Like

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by NGpatriot: 2:14am On May 12, 2020
Jahwinaboy:

Destroying jobs and properties in Rivers state, his own state just to get attention in Abuja?

How dumb and foolish can he be?

Fayose barked liked bingo everyday till his last days in office, but he did not get a minute of attention from Abuja and he.s totally irrelevant and nowhere to be found today.

2 Likes

Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by MainJoe: 2:23am On May 12, 2020
24SEVEN:

Who shall we blame for Bolded. NCDC is the federal government agency responsible for handling this coronavirus pandemic and it is shocking they never considered Rivers important enough to have a test centre for over 2months after the Italian, the index case. They kept playing politics and avoiding Rivers.

Wike was on air asking the FG to assist other states of the federation it mustn't be only Ogun and Lagos and FCT. Rivers is a critically important state in Nigeria, yet nothing happened by way of test facility not until Shell provided 2 test machines and then Total E&P provided 1.

When they heard the IOCs had provided Machines, they flew from Abuja to come and launch it. Such irresponsible people. Trust Wike, he seized the machines and NCDC were then forced to provide one for use in UPTH, alongside the one of Total E&P. The machines at UPTH have a test capacity of 50test daily

The two provided by Shell, initially seized by Wike is now used at BMH test centre. BMH has a test capacity of 240 test daily

The FG hates Rivers State, we hate then back!!!

The NCDC have been a draw back but are we going to agree to ourselves that Wike can not get money from the State coffers to mobilise the Rivers State Ministry of Health to secure mobile testing labs?

We can blame NCDC from today until tomorrow but Wike who is claiming defender of the State. Overactive Governor and the safety of the people. So, if the NCDC refuse to bring, Wike would fold his arms and allow people die.

I hope other companies rise up to source mobile labs with higher testing capacities.
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by dracosith(m): 2:26am On May 12, 2020
puyol005:
El rufai for President, Wike for vice.... Two conans

Just tell Nigerians to line up for firing squad.
Re: Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike by 2016v2017: 3:09am On May 12, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
While Governors like Sanwo Olu of Lagos, Wike of Rivers and Ben Ayade of Calabar went into proactive mode by locking up their borders early enough to monitor situations and hinder spread of Covid-19 into their states, a known Agbada dollar thief in Kano was busy hustling Abuja for 15billion naira funds while leaving his borders open and his people exposed to the virus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.