Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Passionate Appeal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Passionate Appeal (482 Views)

A Passionate Appeal To Parents / A Passionate Appeal To You All; I Urgently Need Your Help / We Are Passionate About Elderly Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passionate Appeal by frankoben(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2020
shut down
Re: Passionate Appeal by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2020
frankoben:
Covid-19 is real, the physical and material effect quite devastating. On behalf of an aged widow suffering from series of ailments( diabetes and high blood pressure) I wish to request for assistance from well meaning and compassionate Nairalanders. I know how hard it is to take pleas like this seriously but right now the harsh economic realities has become unbearable and her condition makes me weep, if I was capable of doing more than I've already done trust me she wouldn't have to suffer so much and this is the gospel truth.

I will be dropping her account details below, no amount is too small and the Almighty Creator will reward you a million fold. Thank you

T. O.O
First bank

another online beggar and their NONSENSE stories...
its obvious the above bank account is YOURS.... as clearly stated below in your other begging threads:

frankoben:

May God reward you for your kindness,
First bank.
Thanks
frankoben:

If this is for very poor Nigerians then I hope to benefit as well.
First bank.
frankoben:
Good day, thanks for ur act of kindness. My name is Uche Obinna from Owerri IMO, The effect of this lockdown has taken it's toll on us and we can barely feed.
First bank
Thanks

[img]https://media./images/d3109fa96e6d888dc047e3787fa5b282/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal by frankoben(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

another online beggar and their NONSENSE stories...
its obvious the above bank account is YOURS.... as clearly stated below in your other begging threads:

[img]https://media./images/d3109fa96e6d888dc047e3787fa5b282/tenor.gif[/img]

Thanks for your reply, the account actually belongs to lady whose case I brought on here and I'm sure you can check to verify that the holder is actually female, and yes this is not the first time i've tried to raise funds for her on this platform..... Regards
Re: Passionate Appeal by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2020
frankoben:
Thanks for your reply, the account actually belongs to lady whose case I brought on here and I'm sure you can check to verify that the holder is actually female, and yes this is not the first time i've tried to raise funds for her on this platform..... Regards

stop taking people for Ediots... the account is yours (or your associates) and you are just writing nonsense stories on NL to enrich yourself .
dont insult NLer's intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal by craleonic: 8:09pm On May 11, 2020
frankoben:

You are a shameless, lazy youth.

3 Likes

Re: Passionate Appeal by frankoben(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2020
craleonic:

You are a shameless, lazy youth.

Well, you're entitled to your own opinion and it does not change the fact that a poor widow is suffering and needs all the help she can get.
Re: Passionate Appeal by coolykdat(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2020
I realize that our experiences in the hands of people who have betrayed our trust at one time or another has turned us to pessimistic individuals who always think fraud or scam even when the person asking is really in need.
Giving is an act of love and kindness and one who gives should not expect returns or wonder what the gift is used for but rather give if you have it and forget about it.
I see no reason why we should insult someone just for asking, the least you can do is either verify if their need is genuine or offer prayers or good wishes if you can't assist financially or otherwise.

Life as we know is a circle, how would you feel if God Forbid you are the one in need tomorrow and someone calls you a scammer. Even the good book says give and it shall be given unto you.

Mr Frank email me on cybbersamm@hotmail.com

I'll be praying for the widow

1 Like

Re: Passionate Appeal by ThatKING(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2020
coolykdat
Re: Passionate Appeal by Mstick: 12:42am On May 12, 2020
The scammer and the backup!

But what do I know?

I am just a yaba left escapee with Daddy issues.

cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passionate Appeal by frankoben(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
coolykdat:
I realize that our experiences in the hands of people who have betrayed our trust at one time or another has turned us to pessimistic individuals who always think fraud or scam even when the person asking is really in need.
Giving is an act of love and kindness and one who gives should not expect returns or wonder what the gift is used for but rather give if you have it and forget about it.
I see no reason why we should insult someone just for asking, the least you can do is either verify if their need is genuine or offer prayers or good wishes if you can't assist financially or otherwise.

Life as we know is a circle, how would you feel if God Forbid you are the one in need tomorrow and someone calls you a scammer. Even the good book says give and it shall be given unto you.

Mr Frank email me on cybbersamm@hotmail.com

I'll be praying for the widow

OK will do so, thanks
Re: Passionate Appeal by frankoben(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Seen
Re: Passionate Appeal by frankoben(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2021
seen

(1) (Reply)

This Paralysed Nairalander Needs Help Getting Home See His Aged Mother (VIDEO) / Gtbank Issue. Please Help Me With Steps To Recover My Money / Is It Proper To Give Birth Just To Reap From Our Children In Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.