Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On (344 Views)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? / TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2020
I loved/liked what you currently like as leader/leaders and many of you believe he/she/them is part of us. I was once a strong supporter of this current one during/after the past election (probably 2015/2016).The evidence is there on my Facebook pages. But GOD opened my eyes and the little HE(GOD) revealed to me about the world shocked me and made me to stop supporting anyone who isn't truly saved.
The world is under the power of satan but GOD has provided a sanctuary for people to be free from satan and be protected from his power... That sanctuary is JESUS. You need seperate from the world and be with fellow true believers as Church (the sanctuary). JESUS is our LORD, KING, SAVIOUR, and MESSIAH, we don't need any other. HIS Kingship, rule and protection over our life is sufficient.

In regards to politics of the world.

What you see currently happening has been prophesized thousands of years ago. Let them do whatever they want, in the end prophesy will be completely fulfilled. You'll also know true GOD's servants who GOD is currently using to reveal what will come to pass.

*Becareful else they get you to start doubting GOD's words or get you to start believing their lies and deceit. Focus on GOD words always and do what is right, GOD will reveal truths to you.
Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I loved/liked what you currently like as leader/leaders and many of you believe he/she/them is part of us. I was once a strong supporter of this current one during/after the past election (probably 2015/2016).The evidence is there on my Facebook pages. But GOD opened my eyes and the little HE(GOD) revealed to me about the world shocked me and made me to stop supporting anyone who isn't truly saved.
The world is under the power of satan but GOD has provided a sanctuary for people to be free from satan and be protected from his power... That sanctuary is JESUS. You need seperate from the world and be with fellow true believers as Church (the sanctuary). JESUS is our LORD, KING, SAVIOUR, and MESSIAH, we don't need any other. HIS Kingship, rule and protection over our life is sufficient.

What you see currently happening has been prophesized thousands of years ago. Let them do whatever they want, in the end prophesy will be completely fulfilled. You'll also know true GOD's servants who GOD is currently using to reveal what will come to pass.

*Becareful else they get you to start doubting GOD's words or get you to start believing their lies and deceit. Focus on GOD words always and do what is right, GOD will reveal truths to you.

Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...

Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by donnie(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...

White Jesus is not a sanctuary but the image of the BEAST (Rome). Repent.

Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ..
Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ...
Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .
Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Remin........ ...
Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes3: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. . ... .
Re: Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ..

(1) (Reply)

Why Exactly Did The Angel Appear To Daniel In Daniel Chapter 10? / If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? / What Does God Truly Expects From Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.