Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock (10254 Views)

Is This The End Of Christmas In Nigeria’s Aso Villa? / Atiku As VP In 1999 Was A Blessing To Nigeria – ASO Replies Obasanjo / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by SaintBishop: 7:54am On May 12, 2020
chrisagyei:
i will rather remove 1000000 zeros you animal in a zoo.If it's that easy,do some to your toilet paper valueless currency and stop envying a country who did it.

Corona virus killing you fools like animals buh you still proud of that shithole country. Tell me which aspect is Nigeria better than Ghana.From education to agriculture to electricity to better living conditions to better economy.Or you think giving birth to 200 million confused fools is an achievement. You are in the category of Bangladesh,Dr Congo,amd other shitholes who give birth without thinking of how to take care of your offsprings.Having a larger economy than even Qatar or South Africa pr Ghana or Mauritius or Egypt or Portugal does not mean your zoo is better than these countries so better demand better from your leaders.Now that oil prices have crushed,yoir country have become useless because without oil,you're nothing. The only thing you have is burna boy to console you and tell you how your leaders are trash and useless. Don't bring yourself you aboche man
Corona virus is not killings Ghanaians abi?

You type like an Illiterate where did you get your education from?

Nigeria maybe facing some challenges but it sure better than Ghana, as Ghanaians what are your achievement apart from comparing yourselves with Nigeria?

Stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by chrisagyei: 8:20am On May 12, 2020
SaintBishop:

Corona virus is not killings Ghanaians abi?

You type like an Illiterate where did you get your education from?

Nigeria maybe facing some challenges but it sure better than Ghana, as Ghanaians what are your achievement apart from comparing yourselves with Nigeria?

Stupid.

imagine that a country of 200 million people testing 23 thousand people, recording 4,600 cases and 150 deaths aside the over 500 dying on the streets like pigs with Ghana ,a country of 30 million people testing 160,000 people, recording 4,600 cases and just 22 deaths. Tell me why won't your fulani warlord leaders take you for a fool.

Our achievements are that we have 24/7 electricity even in our villages, our universities are full of Nigerians who run to us paying dollars just to attend our universities, our cedis is dollars to you that emeka will come and sell recharge cards and earn 200 cedis, send it to his mama in Nigeria who will convert to thousands of naira which will take care of the family for months. Why do you think millions of Nigerian youths hussle on the streets in Ghana. We are 100 times more peaceful and safer than your zoo.

Our homes are connected with water that we don't need borehole for water. Government provides well treated pipe birn water for its citizens who pay their water bills in return. We don't have boko haram,kidnappers,fulani herdsmen,cultists,armed robbers etc controlling our communities ,in fact i can write 10 pages of how Ghana is far better than your zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by OFFICIAL336: 8:26am On May 12, 2020
Even Ghanaians know that this country is a zoo.

Only fools believe that Nigeria is better than Ghana. The money I spend on fuels can pay someone's salary and you expect me to be proud of this zoo.

Fix power and I will love this country
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by OFFICIAL336: 8:30am On May 12, 2020
chrisagyei:
imagine that a country of 200 million people testing 23 thousand people, recording 4,600 cases and 150 deaths aside the over 500 dying on the streets like pigs with Ghana ,a country of 30 million people testing 160,000 people, recording 4,600 cases and just 22 deaths. Tell me why won't your fulani warlord leaders take you for a fool.

Blame Yoruba Moslems, they brought the fool to power.

Till now, they still believe the fool is better than ewedu and amala.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by habiham: 8:43am On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:
There is hardly any pictures of also Rock to even start with

Aso rock is a mini city on its own .... houses over 100 building ....the president office is called aguda house or something like that ...his residence is separate

U have offices n homes for many people

Aso rock has its own standing army unit ready to hold against any invasion .......honestly don't compare aso rock to that rubbish in Ghana ...that would be just a building in ask Rock
Ghana villa is serving purpose while aso rock is just family house
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Pleasant01: 8:48am On May 12, 2020
habiham:
Ghana villa is serving purpose while aso rock is just family house
and family house doesn't serve purpose?..
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Pleasant01: 8:50am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Blame Yoruba Moslems, they brought the fool to power.
Till now, they still believe the fool is better than ewedu and amala.
I'm sorry sir but there's no sense in what you've written..

1 Like

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by wizzzmike: 8:58am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Even Ghanaians know that this country is a zoo.

Only fools believe that Nigeria is better than Ghana. The money I spend on fuels can pay someone's salary and you expect me to be proud of this zoo.

Fix power and I will love this country

what's ur name Monday, Friday or Sunday. In Ghana we name days of the week after our dogs and cats dude ur an animal living in the biggest zoo in the world poverty capital lol
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by SaintBishop: 9:02am On May 12, 2020
chrisagyei:

Our achievements are that we have 24/7 electricity even in our villages, our universities are full of Nigerians who run to us paying dollars just to attend our universities, our cedis is dollars to you that emeka will come and sell recharge cards and earn 200 cedis, send it to his mama in Nigeria who will convert to thousands of naira which will take care of the family for months. Why do you think millions of Nigerian youths hussle on the streets in Ghana. We are 100 times more peaceful and safer than your zoo.

Our homes are connected with water that we don't need borehole for water. Government provides well treated pipe birn water for its citizens who pay their water bills in return. We don't have boko haram,kidnappers,fulani herdsmen,cultists,armed robbers etc controlling our communities ,in fact i can write 10 pages of how Ghana is far better than your zoo.
Fvcking illiterate in that Rubbish Ghana of yours they don't have kidnappers, rapist, cultist harm robbers Fraudsters co right?

I was right about you guys, your only achievement is to compare yourself with Nigeria.

Your Country is only better than your smelling mouth nothing else, carry your uneducated self from my mention M0ron.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by SocialJustice: 9:08am On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:
There is hardly any pictures of also Rock to even start with

Aso rock is a mini city on its own .... houses over 100 building ....the president office is called aguda house or something like that ...his residence is separate

U have offices n homes for many people

Aso rock has its own standing army unit ready to hold against any invasion .......honestly don't compare aso rock to that rubbish in Ghana ...that would be just a building in ask Rock
Because Ghana is sensible with their resources, their own is rubbish? Rubbish place that guarantees the right of the people no matter your place in society. Mbok, you need to travel and see how some of these small West African countries beat Nigeria. All we know how to do is waste money. Why are there so many buildings in aso rock? Even The white House of USA or 10 Downing Street of UK was not built with extra unnecessary buildings close.

@OP, I even decided to visit your website but your link is dead. You never ready for business.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
Because Ghana is sensible with their resources, their own is rubbish? Rubbish place that guarantees the right of the people no matter your place in society. Mbok, you need to travel and see how some of these small West African countries beat Nigeria. All we know how to do is waste money. Why are there so many buildings in aso rock? Even The white House of USA or 10 Downing Street of UK was not built with extra unnecessary buildings close.
Some West African countries are doing good not Ghana ...no face front
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by WorWorBoy: 9:18am On May 12, 2020
chrisagyei:

We are going to get 10 pages of your stupidity and foolishness. Your useless country Ghana is better than Nigeria yet none of your cities is among the development cities in west Africa.

Abuja is 100 times developed than that nonsense Accra.

You are not a normal person you behave like those village idiot who have never step out of their hunt.

No sane human should engaged in any conversation with you clown.

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by OFFICIAL336: 9:25am On May 12, 2020
wizzzmike:

what's ur name Monday, Friday or Sunday. In Ghana we name days of the week after our dogs and cats dude ur an animal living in the biggest zoo in the world poverty capital lol
Don't be stupid, I am a Biafran
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:35am On May 12, 2020
Noisyrians:

How dare you call the office of my President rubbish? By the way, the whole of nigeria is rubbish, including your presidency

No. You lot are the ones who are rubbish. Your garbage Country, consisting of Accra and Kumasi alone, included. No Nigerian who is exposed and achieving has time for you petty and insecure charlatans.

That bad leadership has stunted our growth does not make you guys even remotely close to us in anything. Can you envious and petty lot talk when a Nigerian speaks in the UK, USA etaL?

Don't blame. You lot sha. It is Nigerian 'born throway' and self-haters giving you ammunition.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Tricewrites: 9:35am On May 12, 2020
Only the name alone.

Join the online photo contest on Instagram. Follow Face_of_dreams_contest by following their Instagram handle and stand a chance to win up to 100K. What are you waiting for?

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by wizzzmike: 10:21am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Don't be stupid, what the fvck is Biafran it's doesn't exist
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by SocialJustice: 11:00am On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

Some West African countries are doing good not Ghana ...no face front
What's your beef with Ghana? The country has better human rights protection and a functional government more than Nigeria.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Pleasant01: 11:58am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

you see your yansh for outside..... nobody knows your imaginary country outside of Nigeria..
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Hotspotbro(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2020
Look at how Asshole Rock follows its name.... The dome i saw sometime ago looks dusty.... As if the 'cow cannot afford to clean it....

1 Like

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Hotspotbro(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2020
WorWorBoy:

We are going to get 10 pages of your stupidity and foolishness. Your useless country Ghana is better than Nigeria yet none of your cities is among the development cities in west Africa.

Abuja is 100 times developed than that nonsense Accra.

You are not a normal person you behave like those village idiot who have never step out of their hunt.

No sane human should engaged in any conversation with you clown.
Baba at least we have no agbero in Accra here.... I'm Ghanaian-Nigerian.i just like ghana than this funky zoo...
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Iriruaga100(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2020
You're can't compare both!! Aso Rock is a mini city while flagstaff house is like an office complex.. Akuffo Ado stays at his Fathers house in Nima..
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by edoairways: 12:49pm On May 12, 2020
Noisyrians:
Na wao. You Nigerians don’t have work to do ba? No wonder poverty is growing mightily in your country.

I mean why are nigerians like this? Ghanaians are in their country, minding their business and building their country and economy. Instead of Nigerians to do the same, they are busy talking crap! Aso Rock v Jubilee House?

What are hoping to achieve with this stvpidity? Whether Aso Rock is finer or Jubilee House is finer, how does that help to reduce the price of garri? Na wao. This deliberate attempt to constantly push a Ghana Nigeria rivalry and fights on nairaland is very annoying.
What do you expect when some persons came to this forum to compare the currency of Nigeria with Ghana.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by WorWorBoy: 12:50pm On May 12, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Baba at least we have no agbero in Accra here.... I'm Ghanaian-Nigerian.i just like ghana than this funky zoo...
Which of your parent is a Nigerian Your mom or dad?

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Hotspotbro(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Why the question ?
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by WorWorBoy: 1:00pm On May 12, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Why the question ?
I'm just curious.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 12, 2020
WorWorBoy:

What does it matter? Divided loyalty is not allowed. We dash him to Ghana. He is worthless to Nigeria for not knowing that Nigeria is not Ghana's mate at anything and I mean anything.

Nigga even had the nerve to call Nigeria a funky zoo. No doubt a half-IPOBian and half-Ghanaian. The worst mix in the whole universe in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Memberclub(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2020
Why won't Ghanaians insult us when we voted for an aboki man
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Memberclub(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Still the whole of gayna is not better than Lagos. Lol
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by juman(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2020
It is insult comparing ghana to nigeria.

nigeria can only be compared to yemen and afghanistan.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 12, 2020
Memberclub:

Still the whole of gayna is not better than Lagos. Lol
oga forget that thing.

Nigeria is really backward as a whole, if you don't want them to group you among northerners then nigeria needs to divide.

Nigeria is works capital of poverty even though 80% of them are from the north.

Nigeria is dealing with 3 terrorist groups and all of them are from the north.

Nigeria is the most educationally backward country on Earth even though over 90% of them are from the north.

70% of southern states can generate their own power supply 24/7 but since we are giving north we don't have light.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by pek(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2020
Op, the picture you posted there is not Aso Rock but the National Assembly Complex.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by TMKsouth: 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
Golan007:
The stupidity of this thread.

Lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pauline Tallen Pays Condolence Visit To NAF, Commiserates With CAS / Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act / Minna-kaduna Railway Service Is Finally Up And Running!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.