Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) (5476 Views)

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2020
WeneDiali:

Oga, shift go one side, na today una yoro-muslims and buharideens start to dey threaten Ibo people for this country?

If na yorrobber she dey speak for, una go don throw owambe party.

Aboy, go siddon for corner make we hear word.
funny you, the level of hate and misinformation in your hate is too much, boy try to reason it well
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by WeneDiali: 6:50am On May 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

funny you, the level of hate and misinformation in your hate is too much, boy try to reason it well

Then go and put a microphone in Lie mohammed's mouth and connect directly into your ears for your own 'super-information'.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Coldie(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2020
hammerP:
E GO SOON DEY RED FOR NIGERIA.
Because this mumu whitewoman talked about Nigeria?
Whose only credentials is, that she's a US citizen abeg make una get sense o.

Even davido na Us citizen
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2020
WeneDiali:

Then go and put a microphone in Lie mohammed's mouth and connect directly into your ears for your own 'super-information'.
why not channel your frustration to your state government
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by WeneDiali: 6:57am On May 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

why not channel your frustration to your state government

Did you yorubas and almajiris channels your frustration away from GEJ and focus on Tinubu and other hausa governors?

Why didn't you practice what you preach mr yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by 2016v2017: 7:01am On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
The world knows Nigeria has no government.

That's why I am supporting YORUBA NATION.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/30/yoruba-nation-becomes-45th-member-of-unpo/

On the move. The Yoruba people of Nigeria just became a sovereign and democratic territory, like the nation of Taiwan having been admitted into the UNPO. Now, as a territorial and independent government of Nigeria with membership in UNPO what is next for this informally new country in terms of President, currency and relationship to the whole world and Nigeria especially. Again like Taiwan and District of Columbia ( Washington D.C.) with this new yoruba autonomy, as a new de facto republic or de facto nation what will happen next? We know it already has its police system.
I am from the historic Esan tribe in the mid western region of of Nigeria( Edo State)..... I am watching this development oo. I hope you are..
We can't continue like this,nooooooooo. The current matters arising in Nigeria in terms of social, economic and political democratic practices remains painfully disturbing. Again I remain optimistic.
Congratulations to the Yoruba people for your self determination move.
Prof John egbeazien oshodi
Scholar of common sense democracy and institutional psychology.
Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by 2016v2017: 7:03am On May 12, 2020
e4real:
The world knows the truth. Nnamdi Kanu is the voice. He is a great man

it's because of it that YORUBA NATION has emerged.
I am supporting YORUBA NATION

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/30/yoruba-nation-becomes-45th-member-of-unpo/

On the move. The Yoruba people of Nigeria just became a sovereign and democratic territory, like the nation of Taiwan having been admitted into the UNPO. Now, as a territorial and independent government of Nigeria with membership in UNPO what is next for this informally new country in terms of President, currency and relationship to the whole world and Nigeria especially. Again like Taiwan and District of Columbia ( Washington D.C.) with this new yoruba autonomy, as a new de facto republic or de facto nation what will happen next? We know it already has its police system.
I am from the historic Esan tribe in the mid western region of of Nigeria( Edo State)..... I am watching this development oo. I hope you are..
We can't continue like this,nooooooooo. The current matters arising in Nigeria in terms of social, economic and political democratic practices remains painfully disturbing. Again I remain optimistic.
Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by 2016v2017: 7:05am On May 12, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
This woman is a puppet controlled by that useless organization called ipob
what have you done to prove the allegations false?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by 2016v2017: 7:07am On May 12, 2020
KingJa:

Have some shame bros, we don’t need a white woman to fight our battle for us, we know how to handle ourselves.

You're right.

Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 12, 2020
2016v2017:

Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com

How long are we going to debate who rules Nigeria and why do they have to be IGBO/YORUBA/HAUSA. For 60 years we have played this tribalistic game and 60 years after independence Nigeria in 2020 is worse than Nigeria in 1960.

Nigeria has over 500 tribes, the best man for the top job should be qualified for the job, he must be educated to University level, must have a dream to take this country to the 21st century, he must have a workable manifesto that he must deliver on. We cannot keep voting in barely literate Igbos/Hausas/Yorubas into power and then expect change to happen.
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Gabkosh: 7:16am On May 12, 2020
[s]
MrSly:

LOL, with this amotekun I confirmed that Yorubas, yes I repeat Yorubas are good at bragging and chest beating. A security outfit that is everywhere in the east. Anambra has its state owned armed security outfit that aids police and other uniform men the state. Even some licensed private individual also establish theirs and serve people with it. There are uncountable organized security outfit, vigilante group of every sorts. Even every village in each community in Anambra has its own armed security outfit. And someone can't hear word because una launch political vigilante group. Ekenekwa m' unu.
[/s]Trash, do you know when neibourhood watch has been existing, do you when agbekoya has been existing, do you when when opc has been existing. Which security is this one talking in the East. Where is your Audio SE security outfit that your northern masters did not allow to see the light of the day. Oga go sitdown.

Why not start showing us your audio thousands security outfit.

You have security outfit in east yet Fulanis killing you every all over the East. Go find somewhere sit Oga.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by roundman: 7:26am On May 12, 2020
One ipob guy don use gbolla confuse this one medulla...
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2020
WeneDiali:

Did you yorubas and almajiris channels your frustration away from GEJ and focus on Tinubu and other hausa governors?

Why didn't you practice what you preach mr yoruba?
I'm not Yoruba.
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 12, 2020
Nothing worse than these Oyingbo women who have never set foot in Nigeria yet are publicly ready to make a fool of themselves because they are getting IPOBian d1ck.

Trust IPOBians as well to only go for fat, ugly and low self-esteem white trash. This is what I hate about Igbos. They badmouth Nigeria worldwide and encourage douchebag non-Nigerians to join their insults against Nigeria. What would this attention-seeking nuisance know about PMB or Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
The world knows Nigeria has no government.

Why? Because some confused white woman says so? Eff her. She needs to mind her business and that of her Country.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by tamdun: 7:41am On May 12, 2020
2016v2017:

Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com
An Ipob Supporting yoruba nation?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by OFFICIAL336: 7:45am On May 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:
IPOB, may cause trouble for IGBO'S with its uncivil, childish and fake news it's always spreading
*south-eastern governors needs to start treating them as criminals
Sifia pains for Yoruba Moslems

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by OFFICIAL336: 7:47am On May 12, 2020
2016v2017:

Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com
Noise makers

Go and check the various UN bodies IPOB belongs to?
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Noise makers

Go and check the various UN bodies IPOB belongs to?

The guy is Igbo spamming Yoruba Nation news on Nairaland I wonder why

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 12, 2020
agulion:
The brown roof republic will not like this

What concerns them. With this? Rather they laugh at you crazy IPOBians and the wacko foreigners you coopt into your hateful attacks against Nigeria. Just look at the uncouth fool below insulting PMB and shouting Biafra.

I shudder to think the sort of asylum nation Biafra will be if achieved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZPtce_WJk
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 12, 2020
Grayoso:

What concerns them. With this? Rather they laugh at you crazy IPOBians and the wacko foreigners you coopt into your hateful attacks against Nigeria. Just look at the uncouth fool below insulting PMB and shouting Biafra.

I shudder to think the sort of asylum nation Biafra will be if achieved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZPtce_WJk

SMH
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Sifia pains for Yoruba Moslems
children everywhere, Igbo's Elders needs to call their youths to order
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Smoke55: 7:58am On May 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:
IPOB, may cause trouble for IGBO'S with its uncivil, childish and fake news it's always spreading
*south-eastern governors needs to start treating them as criminals
this Statement Have Become Your National Anthem..
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2020
e4real:
The world knows the truth. Nnamdi Kanu is the voice. He is a great man

Nnamdi Kanu is an egotistic lunatic and scammer who is only succeeding in ruining the image of the Igbos irreparably.

Igbos won't recover from this and they will deserve whatever damage Kanu does because most Igbos support him openly or tacitly.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 12, 2020
Grayoso:

Why? Because some confused white woman says so? Eff her. She needs to mind her business and that of her Country.

So you are telling me Nigeria has a functioning, literate Honest Government? We need to stop burying our heads in the sand.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by WeneDiali: 8:47am On May 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I'm not Yoruba.

It doesn't invalidate my question.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48am On May 12, 2020
her observation strong oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

So you are telling me Nigeria has a functioning, literate Honest Government? We need to stop burying our heads in the sand.

Even if this is so, are you telling me this is the business of non-Nigerians? Poke their nose, in an imperialist manner, in the business of a sovereign nation?

What Igbos fail to understand, because they are hateful beyond redemption, is that all that is going on falls within the purview of administrative incompetence elections are meant to correct not insult from foreigners, who never voted in any Nigerian election, against our democratically elected leaders. It is imperialistic and wrong!!! Full stop!!!

So it would be right for Nigerians to go online and be crying more than the bereaved over Donald Trump and Boris Johnson when they have their own issues to worry about? You think Americans and Britons would not tel us to shut up and mind our business if we did that?

You people are so carried away in hate you don't see the absurdity of a white American calling the democratically elected choice of many Nigerians Beehari or Jubril. IPOB made this garbage public because they worship white skin, white worship and white ways.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 12, 2020
Grayoso:

Even if this is so, are you telling me this is the business of non-Nigerians? Poke their nose, in an imperialist manner, in the business of a sovereign nation?

What Igbos fail to understand, because they are hateful beyond redemption, is that all that is going on falls within the purview of administrative incompetence elections are meant to correct not insult from foreigners, who never voted in any Nigerian election, against our democratically elected leaders. It is imperialistic and wrong!!! Full stop!!!

So it would be right for Nigerians to go online and be crying more than the bereaved over Donald Trump and Boris Johnson when they have their own issues to worry about? You think Americans and Britons would not tel us to shut up and mind our business if we did that?

You people are so carried away in hate you don't see the absurdity of a white American calling the democratically elected choice of many Nigerians Beehari or Jubril.

Nigeria pre-1960 was under British rule and it was a functioning society, ask your grandparents. Maybe we need outside ntervention to give these Politicians a kick up their backsides to function, rather than to loot.
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by SIONKPO1(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2020
Smoke55:
this Statement Have Become Your National Anthem..
yes, I know but right thinking igbo's needs to start dissociating themselves from uncultured IPOB
*The odds is against IPOB and by extension it will affect Igbo's
1.Ipob is insulting Niger deltans
2Ipob is insulting middle beltans
3.Igbos is insulting Nigeria by calling it a zoo
4.Ipob is insulting core northerners
5.Ipob is insulting churches headed by non igbos
6.Ipob is Yoruba's
**If people from the mentioned above starts attacking igbo's and their interest,ipob will start playing the victim card
**GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS IGBO'S

1 Like

Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 12, 2020
Grayoso:
Nothing worse than these Oyingbo women who have never set foot in Nigeria yet are publicly ready to make a fool of themselves because they are getting IPOBian d1ck.

Trust IPOBians as well to only go for fat, ugly and low self-esteem white trash. This is what I hate about Igbos. They badmouth Nigeria worldwide and encourage douchebag non-Nigerians to join their insults against Nigeria. What would this attention-seeking nuisance know about PMB or Nigeria?

Going with this logic, it valid to conclude that all muslims are terrorists.

Do not conclude that everyone from southeast is IPOB.
Re: White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) by berbs: 11:44am On May 12, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
something hat i have seen since February 2020...
Lies. This very recent. Watch the video for confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy / Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri / Lawan Denies Violence At APC Yobe North Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.