Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Guys,pls Understand This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,pls Understand This (537 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,pls Understand This by Fafesot: 9:25pm On May 11, 2020
You shouldn't fight for anything that has the ability and capacity to decide on their own volition.
Who are the objects of my reference?... Nigerian ladies of course.
One of the things that can make you a slowpoke or render you inferior is you trying to get what has already left you after they've pondered already.
Your girlfriend had sex with your friend,you were aware of it..you found out if it wasn't a rape ,later you discovered it was quite consensual...then why do you have to fight your friend, although you have to keep distance but why don't you deal with the lady by turning her into a real slut..yes there are ways in which that can be done.
Destroy her ,pretend to show her more love but kill her ...impregnate her then abort it,let her womb be destroyed, then she will realise the gravity of what she did.
my humble and stainless advice.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,pls Understand This by blackboy(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2020
Very evil and wicked. Very wrong move. Whoever does such is evil and destroying themselves big time. 2 wrongs dont make a right
Re: Guys,pls Understand This by tunize(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2020
The revenge is not worth it no matter do, instead let her be because no mttr the level of punishment placed on any cheating girlfriend, will it reverse something that has been bleeped to unfucked mode? No i guess.
Re: Guys,pls Understand This by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2020
You're preaching treachery, why
Re: Guys,pls Understand This by Ochiban: 10:09pm On May 11, 2020
obviously something is paining you. you need deliverance
Re: Guys,pls Understand This by Ekakamba: 10:14pm On May 11, 2020
Nicca is advising himself. Pelé, no be the girl fault say you be simp.

Na HIV or other STIs/STDs you go carry in the process of executing your so called revenge.

Oga you must have learnt your lessons, use it well.

grin tongue
Re: Guys,pls Understand This by gentleibraheem(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2020
That would be quite a wicked thing to do.
I believe if you won't destroy your friend for betraying your trust, you shouldn't destroy her for doing the same.
If you simply can't forgive her, just let her go
Re: Guys,pls Understand This by Bartork(m): 6:09am On May 12, 2020
I sense deep hatred from a dead conscience...

These acts have succeeded in branding men bad.

(1) (Reply)

Burbling Girl, OMG, So Cute / Christian Sex Videos; What Are Allowable To Watch? / Join Our Newly Created Whatsapp Group For Adults(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.