Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? (725 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by chukwuka123456(f): 12:06am On May 12, 2020
I'm in a relationship with a guy who loves me dearly thing is I'm not sure how I feel about it any more. Every argument we have I end suggesting a break up thing is I actually don't want it and know I won't go through with it.

I'm not sure if I still want to be with him. when he gets sad over the breakup suggestion, I don't feel bad or sad for him I feel nothing. Though I still care and feel sad when he goes off to work.

I get jealous off any other girl and care for his needs. I'm not sure of what I want and that hurts him so I decided to officially breakup but I'm scared that I made a big mistake. I don't want to loose him but I also feel no emotion anymore and I'm not sure if I want to stay.

1 Like

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by xolocious(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2020
If you're not sure, who will

2 Likes

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 12, 2020
How paying is hegrin?
Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by Emmizay12(m): 12:25am On May 12, 2020
chukwuka123456:
I'm in a relationship with a guy who loves me dearly thing is I'm not sure how I feel about it any more. Every argument we have I end suggesting a break up thing is I actually don't want it and know I won't go through with it.

I'm not sure if I still want to be with him. when he gets sad over the breakup suggestion, I don't feel bad or sad for him I feel nothing. Though I still care and feel sad when he goes off to work.

I get jealous off any other girl and care for his needs. I'm not sure of what I want and that hurts him so I decided to officially breakup but I'm scared that I made a big mistake. I don't want to loose him but I also feel no emotion anymore and I'm not sure if I want to stay.

First you're not sure how you feel about him,you're not Sure if you want to be in a relationship with him, you get jealous if any girl gives him attention, you feel no emotion,
O.P you are the definition of confusion, you have no business in a relationship

Break up with him if you truly want the best for him

3 Likes

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by OriOko88(m): 12:53am On May 12, 2020
cool

You're still naive. You re yet to be phycologically ready to be in a relationship. Infact you're still
immature. Give relationship a break for like 3 years and you the time to pursue your goals so as to help you discover your purspose in life. Ditch love for now aburo. cool

2 Likes

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by doggedfighter(f): 1:01am On May 12, 2020
Leave that young man alone so that someone that needs him can come in.

You are a time waster

2 Likes

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by internationalman(m): 1:06am On May 12, 2020
You are just a pioneer of the word women don't know what they want

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by zionmde: 2:07am On May 12, 2020
And dats how they leave guys who love dem dearly and end up with playboys. Now u must have turned d loving armature guy to a playboy

1 Like

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by meobizy(f): 3:01am On May 12, 2020
This guy and his alternates.
Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by Nobody: 4:25am On May 12, 2020
'Oh my Nairaland!' wink
Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by Bartork(m): 6:03am On May 12, 2020
He is better off without you.

And if you'll walk away the both of you will get better partners and the knowledge from this FAILED FREINDSHIP will help.

Let him go

1 Like

Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by luvyaself95(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2020
I understand you but the guy can't understand you. I pity for him.
Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by AfroKnight: 8:05am On May 12, 2020
You are a manipulative woman. Please break up with him. He deserves someone that has sense.
Re: Am I Easily Giving Up On Him? by Shormiey(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2020
chukwuka123456:

You are si.ck and need help....I'm very serious.....you are a psychopa.th.......dont report me ooo because this is just the truth and you need Jesus in your life cuz it's in disarray.

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Things Ladies Want From Men / Dating Women In This Era: My Thoughts And Opinions / Shawty Playing Too Hard To Get So Her Bestie Got To The Dick First..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.