Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

whats d worst thing that almost make ur mother give up on u as a kid.mine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / whats d worst thing that almost make ur mother give up on u as a kid.mine (384 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Hustle Oooo Make Nigeria Politicians Non Take Ur Mother Shine. / If Otedola’s Daughter Ws Ur Girlfriend & Gives Ur Mother Slap, Wuld U Slap Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

whats d worst thing that almost make ur mother give up on u as a kid.mine by softworker1: 12:40am On May 12, 2020
let me share my own experience on what I done that almost makes my mother gave up on me.

its just a day thats a day that's must surely happens to any person that grow under mothers care.

mine was, the fourth time I was reported from schooling for fighting in the school premise, I was in ss3 back then. That time I was always engage in fight both at home and school. I remember after getting back from school on a rough day, I was packing broken ceramic plate I had broke while I was washing it. mum just shout on me for that, not long one of my schedule teachers that stay in our area just branch our school and just tell my mom about the shii.
Mum was so annoyed that she said can't let even write the waec that I should I leave her house to stay with our grandma. all thanks to my dad that said he wouldn't allow that.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Care About Nigeria. / View 35 Captivating Pictures And Memes. Click Link. / Walking Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.