Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators (2070 Views)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by nasstil: 3:02am On May 12, 2020
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by bid4rich(m): 3:39am On May 12, 2020
Is the person above me ok?

Back to the matter.........Wike should be careful. The time he's spending on the road can as well be spent in his thinking room.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by LibertyRep: 5:32am On May 12, 2020
There's absolutely nothing wrong in the governor trying to enforce the lockdown order and apprehending defaulters in his state. He has the responsibility to protect the citizens of the state.

What is wrong is the governor trying them on the spot, finding them guilty or otherwise and executing the judgement on the spot!

Where's that done in modern democracy?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by helinues: 5:40am On May 12, 2020
Wike will soon order shoot at sight to anyone caught outside..
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by helinues: 5:41am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Na small small it dey start

1 Like

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by Arrewa: 5:42am On May 12, 2020
Wike again??

Na this man fit rivers state

WIKE: "aboy who goes u!!

U no get d Ears sey no careless sailing for this unit?Widaa!!

DRIVER: "D1,no reason my lapses. Laidis ladis naa, I no get joy...The least SMG no come board for my AP...

WIKE: "eesssxx! Die it....Strikecheif!! wey you? Raazz dis joncing Baga to Isolation center!!

Wike no get joy! grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by HundHunter(m): 5:55am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Can you please summarize in just one sentence?

Don't have my dictionary with me.

1 Like

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by SoNature(m): 5:56am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context.

It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

I can't believe that all that is just one sentence

1 Like

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by Chikelue2000(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2020
bid4rich:

Back to the matter.........Wike should be careful. The time he's spending on the road can as well be spent in his thinking room.
I think u are not even ok......Woke is doing everything possible to curtail d spread of d virus.....u know Nigerians....give d order n watch them flaunt them to ur face.....Nigerians need someone like Wike to survive
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by clevvermind(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2020
apache22b:
you have not said anything

1 Like

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by 24SEVEN: 7:55am On May 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Wike again??

Na this man fit rivers state

WIKE: "aboy who goes u!!

U no get d Ears sey no careless sailing for this unit?Widaa!!

DRIVER: "D1,no reason my lapses. Laidis ladis naa, I no get joy...The least SMG no come board for my AP...

WIKE: "eesssxx! Die it....Strikecheif!! wey you? Raazz dis joncing Baga to Isolation center!!

Wike no get joy! grin

Arrewa Are you one of us?? Are you a sailing V?
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by lukui: 9:03am On May 12, 2020
Wike for president 2023
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by Bodexman(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2020
bid4rich:

Most governments activities in Nigeria have shut down due to covid 19, from federal to States.

Covid is now an excuse for good governance now.

1 Like

Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by Akunwafor(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2020
LibertyRep:
There's absolutely nothing wrong in the governor trying to enforce the lockdown order and apprehending defaulters in his state. He has the responsibility to protect the citizens of the state.

What is wrong is the governor trying them on the spot, finding them guilty or otherwise and executing the judgement on the spot!

Where's that done in modern democracy?

So then why are there mobile courts?

Abi you think sey na real judge dey inside mobile court?
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by bid4rich(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2020
Chikelue2000:
I think u are not even ok......Woke is doing everything possible to curtail d spread of d virus.....u know Nigerians....give d order n watch them flaunt them to ur face.....Nigerians need someone like Wike to survive

All I can say is that.....it is well with you because you certainly know nothing about leadership.
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by Southwest2023: 1:00pm On May 12, 2020
Eyes service at it peak...This is not good governance in real sense.
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 12, 2020
grin

Is he doing Egunje Egunje ?
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by Derbothfk: 1:51pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators by piippa(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2020
Stupid Blogging..... You posted same Video of event that happened last week and put up a headline like :Wike Storms Street Again. If u keep on blogging like this you will not make money.

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: My Yoruba Brothers, E Ronu O! / See The Only Reason The Northern Cabal Wants GEJ As President In 2023 / Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.