Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks (50422 Views)

Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) / WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by southpole: 5:15pm On May 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Very thoughtful! Almost 90% similar to my opinion. It just that i have no way to reach Ondo State governor with my opinion.
All his suggestions are useless without saying where the schools will get money to do all these. I hope he is not dreaming of increasing school fees putting the burden on parents
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by southpole: 5:19pm On May 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin Federal/State Government cannot even afford all you have listed

Ordinary test kits is not enough for a particular state, so how do you expect all schools to have this if a whole government controlling all the resources cannot

And if you say the schools that can afford should resume, what about the other students, will it be fair to them

If I may suggest, FG should partner with stakeholders and ensure that all these are in ALL schools before they can open!!!
Even Afe Babalola can not afford it for his school he will put the burden on parent by in reading the school fees.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by canDy4eva(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2020
illicit:
This is very selfish.

Very very my dear.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by giftylyn(f): 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
Sorry to say, seems this man is figuring out how he's gonna run out of cash...for the maintenance of the school system and staff.
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Reeberry: 7:27pm On May 12, 2020
Triplerg:
Who is this uncouth fellow? Can't you make your contribution in a civil way? Next time don't quote me this manner
See this idiot. Stop posting dumb comments. Dumb ass.
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Antichristus: 9:05pm On May 12, 2020
Surely, this gentleman-whom I have a lot of respect for-doesn’t know what he’s talking about on this occasion. Not even Oxford and Cambridge or Stanford and Harvard would go down this route. If it’s that easy and straightforward many educational establishments from primary to university would have reopened globally. In Germany, following the lockdown easing (schools still in lockdown), there has been a spike in the number of new cases. Even China now has a new wave of Covid19. The gentleman is also wrong. The cure for this has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the imaginary guy - God!
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Triplerg: 9:20pm On May 12, 2020
Reeberry:
See this idiot. Stop posting dumb comments. Dumb ass.
I'm not responsible for your frustration in life. Look for your mates to banter words with and stay off my comments you riff raff
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by SexytorresE(f): 12:14am On May 13, 2020
So what happened after school? Talking about those outside school lik off k? What ideal have u brought concerning that? undecided
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Reeberry: 8:44am On May 13, 2020
Triplerg:
I'm not responsible for your frustration in life. Look for your mates to banter words with and stay off my comments you riff raff
Stop posting trash kid. Grow some sense.
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by ndyfaby: 11:32am On May 13, 2020
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. ONLINE COURSES 2020 FOR INTERNATIONALS STUDENTS interested students can apply
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Saintinoo(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2020
lilyheaven:

Why are you stacking the young man, I didn't see anything wrong with what he typed.
Or are schools free of charge.
Don't worry too much, in six months,vaccine will be out, students will go back to school, business will resume in full, till then,stay safe !
Hahaha, in six month time vaccine will be out? The one your company is producing abi.
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Saintinoo(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2020
Hoshboy01:
In respect to what Chief Afe Babalola has said.....we tend to repidly forget the fact that some things can't work yet in Nigeria.Maybe because we are used to hard life,i can't say .I don't know if what Chief said is in the interest of school owners or of the people ....Now those who are close to doctor's will get permit at no expense and then come back to school....Before we know it all...it is all over .Even the western world that we look up to are not resuming earliar than september so why the rush?But my opinion though.

UK, France starts school next week.. Israel and China already resumed
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Saintinoo(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2020
Arcbox:
that man is just after money and collection of school fees without considering people's health. He is not a public health professional to give advice in that regards. The virus originated from China. As I speak, all schools in China are shut down after 5 months even when the virus is nonexistent in some province. The government should not listen to his advice until a concrete framework on prevention, control and possible cure is sorted out. Everybody are giving selfish advice. Give the the power and he will perform worst after all, it's their generation that put us were we are today.
Oga say what you know.... Only Wuhan spent 3months on lockdown and schools in China have since resumed.
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Arcbox(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
are you in China? I am in China right now and can tell you what's going on here. no school gate is opened. all programs are online. in most schools, international student in the dormitory only go out for a certain duration just for buying food. Don't stay in Nigeria there and read from social media.

Saintinoo:

Oga say what you know.... Only Wuhan spent 3months on lockdown and schools in China have since resumed.
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Saintinoo(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2020
Arcbox:
are you in China? I am in China right now and can tell you what's going on here. no school gate is opened. all programs are online. in most schools, international student in the dormitory only go out for a certain duration just for buying food. Don't stay in Nigeria there and read from social media.

I hate it when people come online to prove that they know all...
Oga schools in China have sine resumed, i don't know reason for your argument. Or you are trying to tell me that we saw monkeys in Chinese schools and classes and not students?
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by Arcbox(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2020
I don't need to argue with you and I will not do that. I am giving you facts you don't know. I am I PhD student presently in China. if you want verification, call me and I will show you live video of classes lockup since you are believing in online video. To let you know, wuhan has detected community case of COVID-19 and the population of over 11 million has started effort to make everyone tested again. good day oga.
To educate you more since you want hell bent before you believe. Every summer academic season end in june/july, so china is not able to allow students return back on campus before july summer vacation. only final year Chinese students who are defending projects are allowed into the schools with certain criteria. International students who travel out of China are not allowed to come back. As I speak to you, all international student visa is suspended till further notice, so how can you say schools have resume. when you just come on social media to argue and label people saying I am claiming to know all, you should hold to all evidence without what you hear from others. All programs are taken online in Chinese schools.

Saintinoo:

I hate it when people come online to prove that they know all...
Oga schools in China have sine resumed, i don't know reason for your argument. Or you are trying to tell me that we saw monkeys in Chinese schools and classes and not students?
Re: Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks by ndyfaby: 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
Thanks for your insight. FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS 2020 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS interested students can apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children / SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.