Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Have You Ever Met Someone So Entitled You Were Shocked. Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Met Someone So Entitled You Were Shocked. Share Your Experience (320 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Why Do Nigerian Women Feel so Entitled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Met Someone So Entitled You Were Shocked. Share Your Experience by Abetterperson: 9:56am On May 12, 2020
For me it's my sister, to me she feels the world is under her feet and thinks things should always go her way. She doesn't accept any form of rejection which is fine because everyone hates being rejected but it's part of life but the problem with her own is the fact she makes a fuss about it even the one that doesn't matter
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone So Entitled You Were Shocked. Share Your Experience by Davash222(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2020
Every Nigerian girl has entitlement mentality. It's in their constitution

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Q And A App Students Are Not Missing School / How Can I Set Curtains On My Windows? / In a better place now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.