Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

After Paying All Her School Fees She Dumped Him For UK Base Guy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Paying All Her School Fees She Dumped Him For UK Base Guy (367 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Paying All Her School Fees She Dumped Him For UK Base Guy by Surveillants(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2020
thanks for all your efforts but I can’t marry uneducated man like you who works in dirt village. I am sorry it use to happen, please go back to your village and your business and find a wife for yourself there as for me am flying to UK”. With this word I read I was hospitalized instantly’.

When she said "YES" at first and you have spent lots of money on her, take her to school and provide her needs because her parents are poor. Man share his heart broken experience after her was finally dumpt. Read this interesting story and learn lesson.
https:///pbUsoj-Dg

Re: After Paying All Her School Fees She Dumped Him For UK Base Guy by youngest85(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2020
And so?
Re: After Paying All Her School Fees She Dumped Him For UK Base Guy by Pavore9: 11:41am On May 12, 2020
Another tales by moonlight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Marry Who Earns More Than Him Or Who Is The Bread Winner of The Family / Dreamt Of My Deceased Father And Discussing About Death With Him / Single Parent: Men Or Women Who Take Better Care Their Kids If One Left?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.