Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja (60325 Views)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by dre11(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Demola Odulaja and Farida Sobowale

Demola Odulaja, the estranged husband of the Chief Executive Officer of House of Phreedah Body Care, Farida Abdulkabir popularly known as Farida Sobowale, has explained the reasons why he dumped the Lagos socialite after about two months of their elaborate wedding.

Odulaja in an interview with a Yoruba social commentator, ArewaTopeFamous, on Tuesday via Instagram Live alleged that the break-up was unconnected to Sobowale’s alleged promiscuity, lies, and covetousness, among others.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that Sobowale almost plunged into the lagoon at the Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos after the marriage failed but was restrained by passers-by on Thursday.

Sobowale said she could not endure the fallout of her crashed marriage and this prompted her decision to end her life.

However, Odulaja declared that his association with Sobowale extended over a substantial span of 20 years but had become unstable owing to her “unrestrained and promiscuous way of living.”

He also recollected a time when Sobowale engaged in simultaneous intimate relationships with him and multiple other men before they eventually got married.

The London-based entrepreneur further alleged that Farida indiscriminately visited his brother who lived close to them often and even stayed there for hours without justifying her action.

While fielding questions on Sobowale’s allegation and label as a gigolo, Odulaja said, “I am extremely wealthy. I live in a 22-bedroom mansion in Gbagada.

“I am not a gigolo. I come from a wealthy home and have been flying first class long before now, people know me well in London,” he added.

Continuing, he noted, “When I got back to Nigeria from London in 2009, Farida met me in Lagos in 2010. That same year, I took her to China to start an importation business which of course yielded results and was the beginning of her travelling.”

He also maintained that he had been having affairs with Sobowale even when she was married to her ex-husband, Tunde Sobowale, whom she bore her three children for but kept mute on the rumoured N100 million wedding single-handedly financed by her.

However, when our correspondent reached out to Sobowale for a comment on the allegations made by her estranged husband, she neither replied to the text messages sent to her mobile number nor the mail sent to her address (forphreedahig@gmail.com).

https://punchng.com/why-i-dumped-farida-sobowale-after-n100m-wedding-estranged-husband-odulaja/?amp

PREVIOUS THREAD:
Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by TemplarLandry: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2023
Every story has two or more sides.

I dedicate “Don't Feel Love” by Wande Coal to them. Great jam!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2023
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Oblongata: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2023
Rule numero uno

Never make a hoe a housewife!

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2023
Oblongata:
Rule numero uno

Never make a hoe a housewife!
He's a manwhore and gigolo too

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by LaSenior: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2023
grin

Oga if na she sponsor the wedding then forget all this your stories

That's my judgment

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by turmacs(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2023
See the kind of men we hope to cross paths with and marry.. Not some idiots older than 23, yet no car, no house, not even up to 100 million naira in his bank account, God forbid lipsrsealed
Please if you're a lady and you know you're very hot and sexy, but you don't know where or how to meet real men, men of virtue, men wey their pockets dey flow like water, i have an advice for you, please don't settle for broke people.. Go to where all these big boys stay, like FESTAC, GRA, VGC or anywhere close to you that you know is mostly occupied by rich people.. Start going for jogging in those areas, even if you have to enter transport to get to the place, just do it.. Before you do it for 6 months, you will jam somebody that will change your life forever.. Please don't settle for a broke man, they don't deserve love, let them go and look for money.

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Brendaniel: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2023
So both of them are accusing each other of being promiscuous, na wa...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Eagle360(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2023
I have nothing to say.
The rich also cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
The guy sure has his reasons.
But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't a responsible fellow, just like Farida. I think this is her 3rd husband or so. She was warned but she kept attacking everyone.

How do you marry your bestie's ex?
Your bestie sef has been in and out of various marriages. Dated popular FUJI musicians.

All these Lagos socialites have a poor taste in men. That is why fine London old boys association dey use their eyes see shege. This includes the actresses. Once they have money, it is to fix gold tooth and be going from one party to another with expensive aso ebi. Recycling the same men like Pasuma and MC Oluomo. Fighting over these men on Instagram and at parties.

Imagine the late Alaafin's queen is dating Portable. A queen?? God abeg!

If at this age you don't know how to get and keep a man, it is gone. A Nigerian man that knows his onions doesn't need your travel history. Except na gigolo you dey with.

The Farida lady is courteous to customers though. Been to her shop on Akerele for pedicure. Very affordable and stellar service.

170 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Expensive weddings don't last long.....

Money wey you go fit use buy like 10 plots of land for warri,you just go waste am untop one banny head...........At the end,even 2 minutes man even last pass am undecided

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by tiswell(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
You can't never ever satisfy a woman

Simps take note!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by DropsMic(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Ehya
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Beverlyjean(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Men never will take a woman that was cheating on her husband seriously.... once u leave ur first husband , forget it...u are doomed ... karma is just repaying her , so we all have to allow karma do it's work... no one has to interfere

She is lucky she was even saved from suicide...it would have been hell straight... I advice her to go repent of her sins

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by BlueAir: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
undecided werey ti soro
IconicR:
I so much dislike men that don't know how to keep shut and coming to the public to rant like a woman.
If a woman is hurt she would rant and it's only natural which a real man understands.
Agbaya alagbaoshi

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Iseoluwani: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Shee u don't know before. This guy is sick in the end. You were having an affair with her knowing fully well that she was married.

What was he expecting from her. ITS THE LAW OF KARMA . DEAL WITH IT.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Chosimba: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Who asked you for an explanation?

Why do you think exposing your private details would make the situation better?

You've known someone for 20 years, decided to marry her and within 2 months, she has gone from Angel to demon.

You open your mouth to say you were sleeping with her in her former husband's home and you feel that'll make you look good.

Finally, keep your mouth shut about what happens between you and your spouse. No one cares and no one wants to know.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by SmartPolician: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Oga, go and make up with that lady.
For a lady of that social standing to attempt to commit suicide because you left her, she genuinely loves you.

It's easy to even manipulate her to do your bidding (although it's wrong) because she's obsessed with you...unless you didn't love her in the first place.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by lomprico(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Tor! She cheated on her ex-husband with you and other men and you went ahead to marry her? If what you are saying is true, what the hell did you expect? A leopard never changes it's spots.

But Oga, I don't believe you!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by UnfairLife7(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Mumu man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by iReddington: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
22-bedroom mansion in Gbagada. Where abeg. grin
Dey play oo

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Clairvoyancy: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
[b]b]He also recollected a time when Sobowale engaged in simultaneous intimate relationships with him and multiple other men before they eventually got [/b]married.

Yet you went on to wife her undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by StrongAlphMale: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
Damn!

Olosho will always be an olosho.

Even in her ex husband's house, the olosho was still flirting around chopping dicks. Olosho!! The man did well by dumping her!
No man wants an evening newspaper

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Fahco: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by frankyychiji(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Yellow Bars are typically promiscuous men and women. grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Chetas81(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Olosho won't be house wife,no matter your struggles

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2023
he is guity too having said that he has been sleeping with her even when she was married. That makes him, likey a gigolo as claimed. That's what many big madam wants. Look for a toy boy that they can control while they are free to do anything elsewhere. They kuku match themselves. Na dis kind of couple always arrange friends of friends for groupie. They should go and sit down.

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.