Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

(COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination (226 Views)

Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by tipscogreen: 11:08am On May 12, 2020
It’s well reported that our men of God are now donating our places of worship to this government that consider us (Christians) as infidels. The same government that fail to arrest or persecute their agents who burn our churches and murdered our members.
As a Christian, before justifying this act of abomination committed by our Christian leaders…. Consider what happen to the Missionary (Christian) schools that was once donated to our government. It will interest you to know that Mosques was later built (an act of abomination) in some of those schools, as if that was not enough, Islamic religious study and Islamic dressing code was later introduce to students after Islamic teachers were employed.
By the time PFN/CAN wakeup to their responsibility it was too late. The political and legal steps they took could not yield any positive result, simply because the state executive Governor then was an Islamic scholar. Their judiciary was as well headed by Islamic scholars. (This will be a subject for another day discussion. You can goggle for more fact).
Let look at this ABORMINATION committed by our Christian Leaders once again. We know that history always repeat itself.
Schools built with our tithes/offering were once donated to our Government…, Now our Christian leaders are donating Churches built with our tithes/offering to be used as Isolating Centres.
How can we assured ourselves that Mosques will not be setup within the premises of those churches?
Are we not in a secular state were freedom of worship is guarantee?
Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by Johnjanrt: 11:15am On May 12, 2020
In the course of carrying out your religion ensure you don't turn in to an extremist and a Fool. You don't mean to be better than Christ who founded the religion and in doing so tasked you to Love your Enemies and Pray for those who Persecute you.
Now what's the abomination in being humane?
Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by tipscogreen: 11:26am On May 12, 2020
Johnjanrt:
In the course of carrying out your religion ensure you don't turn in to an extremist and a Fool. You don't mean to be better than Christ who founded the religion and in doing so tasked you to Love your Enemies and Pray for those who Persecute you.
Now what's the abomination in being humane?
you called yourself John and you don't know what is considered as an abormination in the Christian faith? I pity you and were you are going to spend your eternity. No doubt, it your type that eats meat (food) sacrified to idols in the name of sala

1 Like

Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by Ghostrye: 11:28am On May 12, 2020
After reading this your article, all I can say is that you are very good at writing trash. The bemusing part is how I even managed to read this entire article. Some people were not just made to be religious and I think you should review yourself and find out what kind of person you are. Until you can borrow sense or at least discover yourself and your religious equilibrium please stop spewing trash, it makes my brain hurt. Tainku

2 Likes

Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by Ghostrye: 11:31am On May 12, 2020
tipscogreen:

you called yourself John and you don't know what is considered as an abormination in the Christian faith? I pity you and were you are going to spend your eternity. No doubt, it your type that eats meat (food) sacrified to idols in the name of sala
First off, it is saara and you might as well tell an igbo Catholic not to associate with a Yoruba Pentecostal because the way/language he calls God is different from the way you call yours. Alaye find somewhere to sit down
Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by Johnjanrt: 11:35am On May 12, 2020
tipscogreen:

If Christianity is what persons who are extremist like you practice I better remain an apostate.
Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by Johnjanrt: 11:37am On May 12, 2020
Ghostrye:
After reading this your article, all I can say is that you are very good at writing trash. The bemusing part is how I even managed to read this entire article. Some people were not just made to be religious and I think you should review yourself and find out what kind of person you are. Until you can borrow sense or at least discover yourself and your religious equilibrium please stop spewing trash, it makes my brain hurt. Tainku
Don't mind the idiot
Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by tipscogreen: 11:38am On May 12, 2020
Ghostrye:
you admited that you don't know why you are doing what you are doing. case close. there's no need responding to someone who is not mentaly stable to accept responsibilty of his words or action
Re: (COVID 19 DONATION) Churches As Isolation Centre: Abormination by Ghostrye: 11:44am On May 12, 2020
tipscogreen:

you admited that you don't know why you are doing what you are doing. case close. there's no need responding to someone who is not mentaly stable to accept responsibilty of his words or action
Dey deceive yourself say you get sense when you actually don't. Did you even read 2ru your article before you posted it? Because if you did and you think there is nothing wrong with it then you need to see a shrink, like yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Huriwa's Call For Arrest Of Prophet Odumeje / Holy Bible Stories / Strong Vocal Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.