Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy (43179 Views)

EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2020
Kudos to the officers.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by TemmyT002(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
BS
Money that could have been injected to the Economy , did the woman make complaints ?

Chai
See human being. If na you get am nko?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by TemmyT002(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2020
temptnow:
this TOPE people too dey worry. grin grin grin grin grin grin they like small money why?

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
BS
Money that could have been injected to the Economy , did the woman make complaints ?

Until them scam your parent's retire benefits you wouldn't know how painful it is to loose money you laboured for.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Iyiataata92: 5:19pm On May 12, 2020
joepepsy:
Na so dem go romance your family members steal from them, lazy and disgusting low lives.
bro take life easy naa.
wetin dey vex you like this naa?
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by kokakola: 5:45pm On May 12, 2020
Ekpeitut:

Start with the basics first. When you ready use a demo account to back test what you've learnt. The list below are free resources (don't know your pocket size) so itl only cost you your data, time and dedication.

Udemy.org
Edx.org
YouTube.
Books

Thank you
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by YungLasaint(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by BestTruth101(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2020
studentofTruth:
While I commend the EFCC if this news is true, I want EFCC to use the clout they have generated to change the narrative. Our youths no longer believe that anything useful can be done with a laptop. Everyone now sees a laptop as a criminal tool — even teenagers! Don't be surprised if you ask your 16-year old sun what a laptop is used for and he tells you Yahoo Yahoo — it has got that bad!

Nobody believes that money can be legitimately made online again. Even after seeing my Upwork profile as a top-rated freelancer with 100% score, they still call it fraud.

Use the clout you have generated to teach our youths the right thing. Teach them that the sweet way to make money is by creating value for others —when you offer value to people, they pay you for it!

Channel they energy of our youths to developing skills and learning services they can offer to the world to make money. The data our youths spend on watching slay mamas on Instagram and other useless videos can be used to watch useful YouTube videos that can teach them good skills in graphics designer, animation videos, web development, and other digital skills, as well as services like minimportation and dropshipping. Indians and Chinese make a lot of foreign currency exporting their services online. The internet has truly made the world a global village.

EFCC use your platform to lead our youths in the right direction. Don't just criminalize laptops and other digital gadgets!

I have been saying this for long, and I will keep shouting it!
Qudos , Best Truth
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by doctor2016(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2020
They should b prove of transfer receipt sent to the woman account
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by doctor2016(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
They should b prove of transfer receipt sent to the woman account or snap short the alart sent after sending the money back to her successful
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by kollinskollins(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Confusing name

Many Yahoo boys here y'all be caught one by one no exceptions. However strong ur juju one day u will be caught
keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Did you create any job for them?
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Fuckkthemod: 6:53pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Confusing name

Many Yahoo boys here y'all be caught one by one no exceptions. However strong ur juju one day u will be caught

Amen them go catch all Ashawo too

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by osazsky(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
BS
inject Abacha loots back into the economy how much is 4000 dollars d lowest Abacha loot that has ever been returned was 311 million dollars let's use that one wisely first before we start talking of 4000 dollars
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by osazsky(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2020
kollinskollins:
keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Did you create any job for them?
there is no justification to crime ...as poor as Venezuela dey still have successfully plumbers and electricians ..u don't look for jobs u create jobs and d fact is that nobody has become wealthy from collecting salaries or wages on a monthly weekly basis.if u insist on doing the crime expect to do the time in d nearest future
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Confusing name

But why bitter?
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by WiszyFraud: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
Oizatobad:
YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TO CATCH

Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by shoprite: 10:32pm On May 12, 2020
EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy

While billions of Naira siphoned by politicians are still missing and the culprits walking free ! undecided
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by CuteYvonne777: 11:53pm On May 12, 2020
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Sniper101(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
returned approximately 1.8million naira shocked
For this period?
...somebody's hustle
Ogun kee EFCC grin
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Lumcy25: 12:11am On May 13, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Amen them go catch all Ashawo too

Lol, you dey burst my brain brother

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Lematin(m): 4:11am On May 13, 2020
Iyiataata92:
All these ones go dey spoil hustle for boys.
Boy romance chick get money from her, wetin concern you there?

babe no fit dash her guy money again?

My Brother
You Are A Yahoo Boy
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Cricciautos(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Efcc go dey form smartness
Dey bust niggarrrz anyhow
And our mumu media for Nigeria go dey put our matter for internet make the world dey see am

Whereas na those outside countries do am pass but you nor go see thier matter for internet

Damnnnnn!
Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
Let me tell you a secret baby girl
When it comes to bombing

America, Romania and Brazil are top purveyors

Most successful aza( azaman)in China gets thier support and backing from Chinese people
But their media don't fuckkk them up

Pls explain I don't understand the purveyor part, and China azaman side too
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:45am On May 13, 2020
See me see trouble am I a Yahoo boy smiley
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by raddyworld: 9:21am On May 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
BS

If they do that to u with the labours of years to.buy land will u be happy.

Do.unto other what u want done to yaselfu
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Mankezi(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2020
casala done burst
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by raddyworld: 9:29am On May 13, 2020
Iyiataata92:
All these ones go dey spoil hustle for boys.
Boy romance chick get money from her, wetin concern you there?

babe no fit dash her guy money again?

Shuuu. Romance ke , internet fraud + scam = crime. Oga if u are part of them I pity u oo. It is like saying because someone no get married ontime and he is feeling Hot so he need to rape anyone's daughter. If our country is sick let's fixed it. They return abacha loot for u people u still dey carry am go meet them again. And someone will say Na our forefathers money. Didn't ur fore fathers go into negotiation for such. Upon all yahoo everything Na vanity upon vanity.
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:07am On May 15, 2020
Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by JIREN01: 10:06pm On May 24, 2020
studentofTruth:

I understand you perfectly well. I know the stigma I have in my area. But I'm not going to dish my laptop for anybody.

I'm planning to write an open letter to our able minister of "digital economy", but I have been extremely busy during this lockdown — every freelancing platform is experiencing a surge in orders.

What is digital about the economy if digital devices are seen as criminal tools?

In my area, they have tagged me a Yahoo person — anywhere I pass now I see eyeballs (even 15year old kids) directed at me and murmuring, "he has collected." Collected from where? Is there a well of money anywhere? They don't understand that money is made by offering services and products to people and getting paid for it.

Now, I realized it was a mistake showing my neighbors my Upwork profile to enlighten them on the services I offer online. Both ignorance and envy can't allow them sleep in peace since then. Gossip and long faces everywhere; outright stupid talks from youths in the street!
Bro, you aren't safe there. I'll advise you leave as soon as you can.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy by Standing5(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Torg77:

The doctors should have injected your mum with an abortion inducing injection
And yours ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aig’s Driver Arrested For Armed Robbery (PICTURE) / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.