Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai (29585 Views)

Debunking Igbos Claim Of Marginalisation / Edo Youth Barricade NPDC Office Over "Marginalisation Of Host Communities" / South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by Razy75g: 1:26am On May 13, 2020
Just look at these head slamming fools. Tonye my guy, you do well and you too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by 3Ceagle(m): 2:06am On May 13, 2020
HarunaWest:
See the problem with Nigeria. They so called people appointed, aren't they from Kaduna? Does religion of the person really matter?
The important thing is that they carry out their function properly. If they err, they should be sacked and replaced but that law doesn't hold forte in Nigeria. As far as am aware, there is calm in Kaduna politics today, they aren't complaining so I don't understand why Tonye is crying over spilt milk. I was in Kaduna recently and Elrufai is working whether you like it or not you can't hate the man. If the trusted people carrying out this developments are Muslims, so be it.

You mean graveyard peace, take way the threat of government and see how people will savagely turn to each other. I hope you will share this same sentiment when a Christian governor does the same in Kaduna. The Nigerian constitution prescribed a system that was believed will give Nigerians a sense of belonging in the country, but this present government is rubbishing it.

1 Like

Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by Ykc2(m): 4:32am On May 13, 2020
2by40ft:
If elections are to be conducted 100 times in Kaduna, Muslims will all win but this should not justify the marginalisation of minority in the state or anywhere.
the same almajiri they used winning elections in that zone is what they want to send down to us,qaulity is better than quantity
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by Damjoy(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2020
One sided trash talk... Tell me a state in the SE/SS that has a Muslim in their cabinet?

That's how CAN in Kwara Started spewing nonsense narratives tooo... If the Muslims from Kwara South(Where they are dominant) begin to cry Marginalization too, you think Christians will have any position to occupy in government?

Puncturing the governor's claim of 70-30 Muslim-Christian representation is perfect trash for Lawma. Telling us there is no official stat to justify that is just a nonsensical narrative you spew to justify your abysmal talk of marginalization.

Alaye leave trash talk for LAWMA... Tell Wike to take back his Christian State Narrative before calling out El-Rufai... Sorry I forgot you state is being governed by a character who bagged his Law Degree from a University of Science and Technology...Its obvious where this trash talk is coming from

IREEEEE OOOO
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by 2by40ft: 6:26am On May 13, 2020
Ykc2:
the same almajiri they used winning elections in that zone is what they want to send down to us,qaulity is better than quantity
?
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by MichaelDuf: 6:30am On May 13, 2020
Stop disturbing us with northern issues.

Christian or muslim they are abokis
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by rummmy: 7:02am On May 13, 2020
Tonye again? Tonye the orator from ijawland..
I don't pity the northern Christians, kaduna and platue Christians in particular.
They remain parts of the people that killed alot of my people in 1967-1970.
Tonye please leave them alone, let them face what they called for.
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by bammo: 10:02am On May 13, 2020
SLAP44:

Actually, it's your house that started burning first since 1973 when they started drilling oil in Bayelsa, desecrating sacred forests, polluting the lands and waters and making the people poor and sick.

You will be seen as a wayward man to start quenching your neighbor's house fire of 2018 when your kids are roasting in your own house fire since 1972 !
I think he is trying to protect his house too because they are predominantly Christians in "South-south" & remember, a stitch in time saves nine
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by marktpompido(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2020
They even forgot that it is the same Christians that teached them Politics and still brought education to Nigeria. Ignorant
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

So in your warped mind this is what you can come up with? Comradeship is not about self alone but standing for those that need your feet to stand.
An unintelligent person says, it will not reach me, happenings around will not touch me

Eventually, when will it not reach everyone

Those who voted or didn't vote for Buhari are they not going through rough times now

You did well my brother

If this guy gets to power, it will reach everyone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by mikmash(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2020
Amieinu123:
first,you must understand that kaduna state is a Muslim state.. Christains has only governed the state once. So if you look critically it means all those tallies you have written above are incorrect. Let us look at Zangon kataf local government,i have been there morethan you i can remember,the local government is seperated into two,Muslims in different part and christains in the other part. There are local government in kaduna you hardly find a christain,if you find them they are not of to 2% there. Go to Lere and see muslims especially Fulanis. So from above this am even so surprise to see kaduna governors given a christain a deputy governor. States like kano,sokoto,katsina and the rest dont do that. And local government like Igabi,kaduna south,zaria are 4 times larger than southern kaduna local governments in terms of population. So you cant expect to see equality in political appointees. Nigeria has been drived by this religion-political problems since independence. My view every state should be govern by the largest religion there.

Dont quote me,Am sleeping now

Hope this is not a troll?
Re: The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai by NorthSharper(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2020
Razy75g:
Just look at these head slamming fools. Tonye my guy, you do well and you too much

Just look at these helliluliya-yelling, ttithe-throwing trinitian IDIOTS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Senate Presidents In Nigeria, Past And Present / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.