Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira (1918 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2020
There is this a friend of mine that want to start up a mini business but are short of ideas. He has been into keke transport biz but want to settle down. Please guru's in the house, what business can he start the sum of 1m naira.
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Petrodirect: 1:22pm On May 13, 2020
Nice
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by meticulous4real(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2020
Let him start a computer centre where other services related to online processes can be done.
I hope this helps.
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2020
meticulous4real:
Let him start a computer centre where other services related to online processes can be done.
I hope this helps.

The guy is not computer literate
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 15, 2020
He can loan people are get profits monthly.
But, he needs to have the business idea so he wouldn't loose his money.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by uthlaw: 1:10am On May 16, 2020
Poultry...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Layomiexclusive: 4:45am On May 16, 2020
He can also go into fish farming.. it's a very profitable business too..
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2020
missdivineprove:
He can loan people are get profits monthly.
But, he needs to have the business idea so he wouldn't loose his money.

This one is very risky
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2020
Layomiexclusive:
He can also go into fish farming.. it's a very profitable business too..
we have been thinking about that but there is no stable water here
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2020
uthlaw:
Poultry...
the problem is there is no empty land for that
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by haon: 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
You might also want to see this.

Do you have between 5k Naira to 10k Naira and don't know what business to start with it? Here are 20 profitable businesses you can start today and start making money instantly.

(1)Selling Fruits

(2)Selling honey

(3)Home tutoring

(4)Bead making

(5)Cosmetic sales

(6)Liquid soap production

The full details of all the businesses are in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNxcl_DFwbQ
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by chelseamann(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
What's his location? He can go into selling of foodstuffs in the MARKET like beans, rice etc
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2020
chelseamann:
What's his location? He can go into selling of foodstuffs in the MARKET like beans, rice etc
his location is Enugu
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by chelseamann(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
Rasome:
his location is Enugu
Foodstuffs sales very well in Enugu. Which side in Enugu?
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Muhammad2017(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2020
He can be buying foodstuffs from north at cheaper rate
and selling in other parts in south and eastern parts at higher rates
this is a very nice business to venture into if you have someone to put you through
products such as
beans
rice
tomato
onions
pepper
etc
he can also as well buy foodstuffs that are mostly cultivated in southern partsat cheaper rates down to the north to sell at higher prices
such as palm oil

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2020
chelseamann:
Foodstuffs sales very well in Enugu. Which side in Enugu?
Abakpa
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by marooh: 1:39pm On May 18, 2020
Hopping to learn here..........all ur contribution are welcome
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by haon: 4:36pm On May 18, 2020
This should also be of help.
15 Business To Start With N500K In Nigeria
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
I will be showing you 15 businesses you can start with 500 thousand naira in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Alabaintprice(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
Ease, let's talk about a more realistic business that will stand the test of time...
If he is business inclined, he should go for phone accessories business.
As we all know mobile phones have come to stay and the accessories are hot in demand.

Click on my moniker to I know more..... You will learn all you need to know and as someone in business over the years having groomed more than 200people in this line of business, I can confidently say that no one who has gone into this business through me has gone out of it.... Mark my words.
Go around Enugu and do your research on phone accessories. Come back and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2020
Alabaintprice:
Ease, let's talk about a more realistic business that will stand the test of time...
If he is business inclined, he should go for phone accessories business.
As we all know mobile phones have come to stay and the accessories are hot in demand.

Click on my moniker to I know more..... You will learn all you need to know and as someone in business over the years having groomed more than 200people in this line of business, I can confidently say that no one who has gone into this business through me has gone out of it.... Mark my words.
Go around Enugu and do your research on phone accessories. Come back and thank me later
This has always been on my mind but this issue of lockdown have effected the price of phones & accessories
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Alabaintprice(m): 11:45pm On May 18, 2020
Rasome:

This has always been on my mind but this issue of lockdown have effected the price of phones & accessories
No matter how much price affects goods, that doesn't mean you won't make sales. The truth is that this is the best time to sell goods due to price inflation and scarcity....
Only time you'll feel the pinch is when you are in a competitive environment like I am... But when you're outside a market structure you are in control.
Re: What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira by Rasome(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2020
Alabaintprice:

No matter how much price affects goods, that doesn't mean you won't make sales. The truth is that this is the best time to sell goods due to price inflation and scarcity....
Only time you'll feel the pinch is when you are in a competitive environment like I am... But when you're outside a market structure you are in control.

Thanks.
We will make enquiry on that

(1) (Reply)

Visit Of Indian Business Delegation To Lagos Nigeria / Help With Bread Distribution Business / Tips For Bank Marketers: How To Get A Steady Flow Of New Accounts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.