Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus (17006 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Oh good. What's the worth of these new pictures? Are they for sale? Or what am i expected to do with or for them?

You are supposed to turn from paganism and Your many pagan practices in the name of Christianity to serve the living EL.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Dunno him. But little children associate him with Jesus. You know how little children are na.

Unfortunately your greedy pastors refuse to take correction or correct the people.
They encourage them in this abomination. They hope that Israel will remain bilnd forever so they can continue to profit from this blindness.
The liars and those who aid or perpetuate these lies slhal be punished.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
donnie:

You are supposed to turn from paganism and Your many pagan practices in the name of Christianity to serve the living EL.

Okay, this gets good. What makes this living EL not a pagan and what is my gain cheesy cheesy in this turn?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Okay, this gets good. What makes this living EL not a pagan and what is my gain cheesy cheesy in this turn?

He is the one your blind pastors claim or pretend to follow, but only to fill their pockets.

They do not know YAH.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
donnie:

Unfortunately your greedy pastors refuse to take correction or correct the people.
They encourage them in this abomination. They hope that Israel will remain bilnd forever so they can continue to profit from this blindness.
The liars and those who aid or perpetuate these lies slhal be punished.

Funny you. Only children and childish people take such picture seriously. You seem to take it very serious. You mean there are people profiting from that picture? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
donnie:

He is the one your blind pastors claim or pretend to follow, but only to fill their pockets.

They do not know YAH.

You've not said anything than make wild accusations. Have you heard of satan since you knew all these Binta stories?
What makes this living EL not a pagan and what is my gain in this turn?

2 Likes

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Funny you. Only children and childish people take such picture seriously. You seem to take it very serious. You mean there are people profiting from that picture? Wow.

They profit from Israel's blindness. They lead them in breaking YAH's laws and in despising His holy days. But they teach the people to follow pagan laws and holidays.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

You've not said anything than make wild accusations. Have you heard of satan since you knew all these Binta stories?

Because he is the ELOHIYM of YISOLELE (ISRAEL). EL means Power, Might in Hebrew.

It is the same name as ELEIM in BAKOR language, ELEDUMARE (Yoruba), ELIMO (Kongo) and has same meaning- MIGHT.

If you truly repent and turn, you will be saved from the destruction that is coming on the earth.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
donnie:

They profit from Israel's blindness. They lead them in breaking YAH's laws and in despising His holy days. But they teach the people to follow pagan laws and holidays.

You're a confused man trying to confuse me cheesy cheesy
We were talking about that picture na, which one is all these ones you are saying again. You wanted to explain how your people are profiting from that picture you asked me if i know.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
donnie:

Because he is the ELOHIYM of YISOLELE (ISRAEL). EL means Power, Might in Hebrew.

It is the same name as ELEIM in BAKOR language, ELEDUMARE (Yoruba), ELIMO (Kongo) and has same meaning- MIGHT.

If you truly repent and turn, you will be saved from the destruction that is coming on the earth.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You sound stressed. i will give you chance to get yourself together and give me a normal sensible answer. Don't worry, take your time.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You sound stressed. i will give you chance to get yourself together and give me a normal sensible answer. Don't worry, take your time.

EL or ELOHIYM is what your English Bible translates as God. I really don't like discussing scripture with ignorant or proud people.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 2:24am On Sep 03, 2020
donnie:

EL or ELOHIYM is what your English Bible translates as God. I really don't like discussing scripture with ignorant or proud people.

In many words, you cannot rationally state what makes this living EL not a pagan and what is my gain in this turn? cheesy You can see your life outside literally if you will dare to think out of the shackles.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Image123:
No picture today sir donnie?
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Image123:
Oh good. What's the worth of these new pictures? Are they for sale? Or what am i expected to do with or for them?

donnie:

Image123:
Very good question and a good opportunity for donnie to shine like a star, seize and embrace the moment that's presented itself for it to shed light

donnie:

They do not know YAH.
He scotched the opportunity, by going for the leg and kicking it, as opposed to kicking the ball and play it

Image123:
You're a kind, just and fair person. Giving him another to redeem himself, have another go, at getting his ducks all stand properly in a row and hopefully this time, go get a good whack

donnie:

What does "ELEDUMARE" in Yoruba mean.

Please give a full deconstruct of the portmanteau Yoruba word "ELEDUMARE" aka "OLODUMARE", as I want you, from reducing the portmanteau word to its constituent parts, give the meaning of the portmanteau Yoruba word "ELEDUMARE" aka "OLODUMARE",

Image123:
You are behaving just like Yah, your Father, who is a God of many chances, long-suffering in silence. Look at you remaining steadfastly patient with donnie, dishing out chances after chances to him, hoping he'll step up the plate, have a sniff, bite the cheese and then right there take on the responsibility to fully and completely make his stand with presentable worthwhile and credible defence

donnie:
EL or ELOHIYM is what your English Bible translates as God.
I really don't like discussing scripture with ignorant or proud people
Really? Is this your cop out, huh? What a perfect shirking escapist's paradise. This trick, is in fact, one of the oldest tricks in the book, when coming from the point of inadequacy and ineptness, of how to put off answering seemingly easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless and straightforward request to use it. Smh

Image123:
In many words, you cannot rationally state what makes this living EL not a pagan and what is my gain in this turn? cheesy You can see your life outside literally if you will dare to think out of the shackles.
In many ways, it means, if you can't explain it simply, then it indicates that, you don't understand what you're talking about then, well enough

Paralysis of analysis, is the cause, why he will dare not to think out of the shackles.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Very good question and a good opportunity for donnie to shine like a star, seize and embrace the moment that's presented itself for it to shed light

He scotched the opportunity, by going for the leg and kicking it, as opposed to kicking the ball and play it

You're a kind, just and fair person. Giving him another to redeem himself, have another go, at getting his ducks all stand properly in a row and hopefully this time, go get a good whack

What does "ELEDUMARE" in Yoruba mean.

Please give a full deconstruct of the portmanteau Yoruba word "ELEDUMARE" aka "OLODUMARE", as I want you, from reducing the portmanteau word to its constituent parts, give the meaning of the portmanteau Yoruba word "ELEDUMARE" aka "OLODUMARE",

You are behaving just like Yah, your Father, who is a God of many chances, long-suffering in silence. Look at you remaining steadfastly patient with donnie, dishing out chances after chances to him, hoping he'll step up the plate, have a sniff, bite the cheese and then right there take on the responsibility to fully and completely make his stand with presentable worthwhile and credible defence

Really? Is this your cop out, huh? What a perfect shirking escapist's paradise. This trick, is in fact, one of the oldest tricks in the book, when coming from the point of inadequacy and ineptness, of how to put off answering seemingly easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless and straightforward request to use it. Smh

In many ways, it means, if you can't explain it simply, then it indicates that, you don't understand what you're talking about then, well enough

Paralysis of analysis, is the cause, why he will dare not to think out of the shackles.

cheesy cheesy Muttley ehn. You sabi big grammar.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
[s]
MuttleyLaff:

[/s]

I'm not posting on nairaland for people like you or the other ignorant Christian. Y'all are only interested in wriggling your way through, trying to make yourselves happy in paganism.

YAH's sheep are already hearing his voice and waking up from lies. They will not follow the voice of a stranger.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

I'm not posting on nairaland for people like you or the other ignorant Christian. Y'all are only interested in wriggling your way through, trying to make yourselves happy in paganism.

YAH's sheep are already hearing his voice and waking up from lies. They will not follow the voice of a stranger.

Black black sheep right? Donnie sounds like a total stranger alright.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Image123:
cheesy cheesy Muttley ehn. You sabi big grammar.
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleyDriveLaff.gif[/img]
Please don't make me laff nah

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
donnie:
[s]I'm not posting on nairaland for people like you or the other ignorant Christian. Y'all are only interested in wriggling your way through, trying to make yourselves happy in paganism.

YAH's sheep are already hearing his voice and waking up from lies. They will not follow the voice of a stranger.[/s]
[img]https://fromthepews.files./2014/10/from-spiritualteachersdproboardsdcom.gif[/img]
Yinmu, blind guide leading the blind

The confirmed person practising paganism and flouting the 2nd Commandment is you, making Yahushua Ha Mashiach according to your own image, according to your likeness, according to your skin hue et cetera

What does "ELEDUMARE" in Yoruba mean?

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
As the light of truth shines, darkness disapears.

1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
donnie:
I'm not posting on nairaland for people like you or the other ignorant Christian.
Y'all are only interested in wriggling your way through, trying to make yourselves happy in paganism.

[img]https://s8/images/blacksheepsays-dontever-tell-family-friends-your-secrets-cuzthey-willuseitagainst-you-52429872.png[/img]

The confirmed person practising paganism and flouting the 2nd Commandment is you, making Yahushua Ha Mashiach according to your own image, according to your likeness, according to your skin hue et cetera

Image123:
Black black sheep right?
donnie sounds like a total stranger alright.
[img]https://s8/images/yj14m.jpg[/img]
Bah, bah, black sheep matter, bah!

donnie, seen you brought it up, what does "ELEDUMARE" in Yoruba mean?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
donnie:
As the light of truth shines, darkness disapears.

Black Egyptian enslave Black Jew with black mind, picture taken and posted by black Donnie.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
donnie:
You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

Wow, Russians spent trillions to hide this? They must have had some money miss road do that. Who uses trillions to hide pictures if not Russia. Now we are free since Donnie released this picture.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ancient depictions of Holy family, before the serpent seed began to conquer and overthrow YAHUNDE (Jacob).

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Image123:

Using a picture taken probably in Uganda less than 50years ago to prove that this same people were in Australia 500 years ago. If this is not close to madness, i don't understand ohh.
grin grin grin grin this your comment indeed belongs in the comedy section.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Image123:

Using a picture taken probably in Uganda less than 50years ago to prove that this same people were in Australia 500 years ago. If this is not close to madness, i don't understand ohh.
Imagine this one thinking that he or she have see it all to call it madness, okay take this one.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
letu:
Imagine this one thinking that he or she have see it all to call it madness, okay take this one.

Over to you Donnie, i think your disciple has arrived fully.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
When Bantus (ISOLELE/ Isrealites) ruled the world. Repent my people.

By this time however, the Inquisition had begun. Isrealites were not allowed to keep the laws statues and commandments of YAH. They were forced to become Christians, to become slaves or they were killed.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bantus (Isrealites) of the rebellious house of Judah, of the Royal house of David rose to power in Rome.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
This is True Scriptural JERICHO in today's South Africa.

Jericho
0189, South Africa
https://maps.app./XJ9pXWALXuszpG2w8

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2021
Please read Exodus 4:6-7 and tell me how Oyinbo's hand became white or leprous as snow? Was it not already white or leprous as snow?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13296065_20210322155331_jpeg5f652fbdeee32fe324bd25082ec61b67
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja / Durga Puja Subho Maha Saptami-ashtomi Messages Pictures Wihses For Friends / I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.