Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus (16917 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 12:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Image123:

You've not said anything than make wild accusations. Have you heard of satan since you knew all these Binta stories?
What makes this living EL not a pagan and what is my gainĀ in this turn?
What do you think it's there an element of truth here.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2021
donnie:

They profit from Israel's blindness. They lead them in breaking YAH's laws and in despising His holy days. But they teach the people to follow pagan laws and holidays.

The way you go about shouting Yah Yah left and right, let me ask you what do you think it's there any element of truth concerning this.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by BassReeves: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2021
donnie:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13296065_20210322155331_jpeg5f652fbdeee32fe324bd25082ec61b67
Please read Exodus 4:6-7 and tell me how Oyinbo's hand became white or leprous as snow?
Was it not already white or leprous as snow?

2 Kings 5:27
'Naaman's leprosy will cling to you and to your descendants forever."
Then Gehazi went from Elisha's presence and his skin was leprous
--it had become as white as snow.'

Please read 2 Kings 5:27, and tell how not Oyinbo boy's body became white or leprous as snow
Was it not already white skinned before?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2021
letu:
The way you go about shouting Yah Yah left and right, let me ask you what do you think it's there any element of truth concerning this.

Is it only YAH. What about MESSIAH? Today they have made an image of a white man, does it mean our black MESSIAH never existed?

In Egypt they made images depicting the various gods they worshipped many of whom were fallen angels/ annunaki. One of such they call EL. Does that mean that the ELEIM (Elohim) of ISOLELE/ ISRAEL who said you shall not make any graven image to represent me does not exist.

I did not go and dig up images to know the Most High or His name. In Idoma language for example YAH means to create or creator. Also many Bantus and negroes bear the name YAH in our names just like our Bantu Prophets of the bible like YirmeYAH (Jeremiah), YisaYAH (Isaiah), EliYAH (Elijah), MatteYAH (Mathew) etc.

Kindly continue with your idol worship and leave us alone mbok.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2021
BassReeves:

2 Kings 5:27
'Naaman's leprosy will cling to you and to your descendants forever."
Then Gehazi went from Elisha's presence and his skin was leprous
--it had become as white as snow.'

Please read 2 Kings 5:27, and tell how not Oyinbo boy's body became white or leprous as snow
Was it not already white skinned before?

See your life? You've now become a scammer defending white man. grin

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by BassReeves: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2021
donnie:
See your life?
Is that leprous growth or not leprous growth?

Leprosy is a loose term, often used in the Bible, describing several different kinds of skin disease. In instances, like that of Gehazi, whose skin was described as turning white, obviously noticeably different from his naturally olive skinned, would have been brought up by divine inflammation, just as this whiteskinned oyinbo was brought on by high temperature

The insensitivity to temperature causing the white symptoms are the presence of the slow-growing bacteria called Mycobacterium leprae.

donnie:
[s]... You've now become a scammer defending white man. grin[/s]
Dont be daft, I will defend anyone unjustly treated, especially against someone like you that is an ignorant, deluded, incorrectly schooled, antagonistic individual who believes that his own racial group is superior to others and that other particular racial group (e.g. white man) is inferior to his.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2021
BassReeves:
I will defend anyone unjustly treated, especially against someone like you that is an ignorant, deluded, incorrectly schooled, antagonistic individual who believes that his own racial group is superior to others and that other particular racial group (e.g. white man) is inferior to his.

I don't just believe it, it's a fact. Our people are only blind and have been put to sleep.

[img]https://media1./images/7eb0f8cd3710316cf645e775468aeab6/tenor.gif?itemid=10558867[/img]
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by BassReeves: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
donnie:
[img]https://media1./images/7eb0f8cd3710316cf645e775468aeab6/tenor.gif?itemid=10558867[/img]

[s]I don't just believe it, it's a fact. Our people are only blind and have been put to sleep.[/s]
Only a crackhead will type comment something like that

No one is born to say its a fact that his/her own racial group is superior to others and that other particular racial group (e.g. white man) is inferior to his/hers, but it is a grown up disease that is deadlier than COVID that makes someone like you become a bigot and someone who has made an idol of his commitments. You quote the Bible to justify your bigotry. I quote the Bible to illustrate your hypocrisy. In the end, we just have your bigotry and hypocrisy. Anything you learn, you can unlearn. It's time now, to unlearn your bigotry
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
BassReeves:
Only a crackhead will type comment something like that

No one is born to say its a fact that his/her own racial group is superior to others and that other particular racial group (e.g. white man) is inferior to his/hers, but it is a grown up disease that is deadlier than COVID that makes someone like you become a bigot and someone who has made an idol of his commitments. You quote the Bible to justify your bigotry. I quote the Bible to illustrate your hypocrisy. In the end, we just have your bigotry and hypocrisy. Anything you learn, you can unlearn. It's time now, to unlearn your bigotry

It's not our fault. We were made superior by the Most High himself. Chosen to be above all nations. It's in our DNA. Those who fight this message know why. They know what happens when true ISOLELE/Israel awakes.

Deuteronomy 28:1
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
donnie:

Is it only YAH. What about MESSIAH? Today they have made an image of a white man, does it mean our black MESSIAH never existed?

In Egypt they made images depicting the various gods they worshipped many of whom were fallen angels/ annunaki. One of such they call EL. Does that mean that the ELEIM (Elohim) of ISOLELE/ ISRAEL who said you shall not make any graven image to represent me does not exist.

I did not go and dig up images to know the Most High or His name. In Idoma language for example YAH means to create or creator. Also many Bantus and negroes bear the name YAH in our names just like our Bantu Prophets of the bible like YirmeYAH (Jeremiah), YisaYAH (Isaiah), EliYAH (Elijah), MatteYAH (Mathew) etc.

I've you ever think about your self, there is strong chance that you are the one worshipping idols. I'm talking about your book of To Rah or To Ra, a section of Hosea inwhich YAH present himself as God of Egyptian origin so Donnie open your eyes to see this because this section of the scripture was as a commandment, so Donnie know it that the 10th commandments are not the only commandments in the To Rah and there are other commandments in the To Ra or the book of Yah.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
donnie:

The only one that I worship is CHINEKE UKWU KERE ELUIGWE NA UWA,so it's only Chineke that I worship.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2021
letu:
The only one that I worship is CHINEKE UKWU KERE ELUIGWE NA UWA,so it's only Chineke that I worship.

Good
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2021
letu:
I've you ever think about your self, there is strong chance that you are the one worshipping idols. I'm talking about your book of To Rah or To Ra, a section of Hosea inwhich YAH present himself as God of Egyptian origin so Donnie open your eyes to see this because this section of the scripture was as a commandment, so Donnie know it that the 10th commandments are not the only commandments in the To Rah and there are other commandments in the To Ra or the book of Yah.

Torah/Torr in Bakor/Ejagham (Bantu) language means to speak or speech. It means the same thing in Kenya Bantu language.

So the Paleo Hebrew word Torah refers to the Speech of YAHUAH which Moses (Moshe: another Bantu name) received to give to the people.

Throw away your worthless idols and egyptology nonsnese before it destroys you completely. They have deceived you.

1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
letu:
What do you think it's there an element of truth here.

No element observed whatsoever. Next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim / Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Is There Any Sin God Can't Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.