Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus (587 Views)

A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client / My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus by Hunt27: 12:08pm On May 12, 2020
A Nigerian lady shared on Twitter to narrate how her brother who would have turned 26 on May 10, was allegedly murdered in Cyprus.

The lady with the Twitter handle @SadieB_ also made an allegation that there was an attempt to cover up her brother’s gruesome murder with claims of him falling off a 7-storey building.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-her-brother-was-murdered-in-cyprus/

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus by habsydiamond(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2020
sorry for ur loss. losing a loved one is like having a part of u uprooted suddenly without notice. but the memory will always be there for many years to come. i pray God will comfort u and your family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus by Hunt27: 1:55pm On May 12, 2020
habsydiamond:
sorry for ur loss. losing a loved one is like having a part of u uprooted suddenly without notice. but the memory will always be there for many years to come. i pray God will comfort u and your family.
Nice words... especially when the cause of the death is a tragic one �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus by Teeboy15(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2020
Incomplete story.

This story reveals nothing
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus by Hunt27: 2:18pm On May 12, 2020
Teeboy15:
Incomplete story.

This story reveals nothing
Read it fully man
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Brother Was Allegedly ”murdered” In Cyprus by Teeboy15(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
Hunt27:
Read it fully man

If you can't post it here, forgerrit.

Ain't clicking jack

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa / Video - White Man Beaten To Coma After Calling A Black Man Nigga / Hushpuppi: No More Jobs For Nigerians In Dubai, Says Dubai Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.