Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. (14382 Views)

Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? / We Pray For Better D!cks, No More Of That 5 Minutes Nonsense' - Ghanaian Lady / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 1:39pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Very simple... Just get a cure for Covid-19 wink
Ah Ah Ada is too much nah. give me something realistic
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ah Ah Ada is too much nah. give me something realistic

Okay....find a way to end this lockdown undecided
Remember we can't hangout as long as it persists.
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 1:46pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Okay....find a way to end this lockdown undecided
Haba! Even God himself is having a hard time. what do you expect from a little creature like me
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Haba! Even God himself is having a hard time. what do you expect from a little creature like me
Very funny
grin grin
Wait after the lockdown
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 1:55pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Very funny
grin grin
Wait after the lockdown
This might be my best day since covid19. let me go and set an alarm for the day after the lockdown
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 2:09pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Very funny
grin grin
Wait after the lockdown
If like music,listen to Bruno Mars-Just the way you are& Jason mraz-i wont give up
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by NiceMen: 2:11pm On May 13, 2020
OnlyOneTega:
Men With Small Distin Often End Up Losing Their Women To Men With Bigger Distin.
wrong...

A lot of u with big gbola can't even make a woman cum cos u think ur penisilin size is where it starts and end... Even me with small/average penisilin go snatch ur babe.

No girl, I mean no get ever had encounter with me and not get hook giving me multiple opportunities to bang them.

The ones that still do shakara are those one that just didn't get a taste or I wasn't so interested in banging them, so they don't know what I can do.

I remember an ex that I did fork when we were dating (those Days when I still be mumu) so after some years, she felt she could appease me with sex (I don't bond with any woman via sex, so she was just wasting her time). I initially declined but later accepted.

After done, before she left, she ask "can we do it again"? I pretended as if I didn't hear and she repeated it against. I could remember she said I have really changed and now a bad boy.

I asked her when I was a good boy, did she like me? Na silence.

The thing is after that experience that led to our breakup, I read wide and everything about female sexuality.

A girl met on here years ago thanked me after first deed. That girl no gree leave me.

If u get big gbola and NO girl Don ever thank you after deed is done, bros, ur gbola is just a clock pendulum and nothing more.
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
If like music,listen to Bruno Mars-Just the way you are& Jason mraz-i wont give up

Lolss...sure I will.
Also listen to Hallucination by Brandon Deboer grin
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 2:41pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Lolss...sure I will. Also listen to Hallucination by Brandon Deboer grin
I played it twice. Okay, I think i get it..
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Lolss...sure I will. Also listen to Hallucination by Brandon Deboer grin
Pls I'd like to hear you talk. should i drop my number?
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Pls I'd like to hear you talk. should i drop my number?

Is it safe to drop your number on this public forum?
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Is it safe to drop your number on this public forum?
Damn Ada you are too smart. how about a mail,if you don't mind??
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Lols...you're really stubborn.
E-mail is okay
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by StubbornGENIUS: 6:38pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

E-mail is okay
1 like for your pic. have you listened to Ada Ada by Flavour?
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by Okoroawusa: 7:30pm On May 13, 2020
I will be right back
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

E-mail is okay
StubbornGENIUS:
Bia, you two lovebirds should go and and find a room..
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
purples25:
Yes. Why like something big like that. cheesy

This girl you go like penis well grin
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by oxiide22(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
shocked

Lemme leave before they corrupt me
it seems u love it big but your guy sturbburngenius got tiny dickk
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by oxiide22(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
shocked

Lemme leave before they corrupt me
it seems u love it big but your guy sturbburngenius got tiny dickk will u still give/date him?
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by oxiide22(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2020
k
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by Dpharisee: 11:20am On May 14, 2020
I have a friend who is not endowed in height, despite his short stature he has a long fat peepee.
Now the problem is that me and my other friends who normally gym for six packs and big chests and much taller than him, but any time we go after babes together they will keep coming back for him, he doesn't even spend much on them.
I was curious until one of the babes we both dated told me that he fills her up, he touches all the nerves in her honey pot and hits the core when he thrusts. She likes us because we are seen as handsome and presentable outside, but behind closed doors we don't compare to our endowed guy.
Even his ex girlfriends keep coming back for him.
Don't deceive yourself that they value your undersized peepee wink
Re: In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
I have a friend who is not endowed in height, despite his short stature he has a long fat peepee.
Now the problem is that me and my other friends who normally gym for six packs and big chests and much taller than him, but any time we go after babes together they will keep coming back for him, he doesn't even spend much on them.
I was curious until one of the babes we both dated told me that he fills her up, he touches all the nerves in her honey pot when he thrusts. She likes us because we are seen as handsome and presentable outside, but behind closed doors we don't compare to our endowed guy.
Don't deceive yourself that they value your undersized peepee wink
He fills her up is not length
She is taking about the fatness the width of the penis fills her up.
Same thing I'm saying here that is all about the width then combined with a medium or tall length is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! / How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.