Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? (824 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by masterflowx(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2020
A Nigerian Lady has taken to popular Love Doctor, “Joro Olumofin’s’ Instagram page to seek advise on someone she currently likes.

According to her, a guy who has been on her case uses a Samsung phone, but now that she likes him back, she has a problem with it because she can’t date an Android user. So now she’s seeking advice on how she can tell him nicely to change to an iPhone.

She wrote; “Joro good afternoon. How do I tell a guy on my case to change his phone from Samsung to iPhone? I like him but I can’t date an Android user like fr. How do I tell him in a nice way? I don’t mind giving him part of the money for the iPhone. Android users are razz somehow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by bodex196(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2020
Lol
Apple products has done more harm than good to our girls.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by Northurmate: 1:45pm On May 12, 2020
Just buy him a new 11 pro max I'm 100% sure he will gladly accept it.
And don't forget to buy him a new one when ever there is a new model

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by masterflowx(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2020
bodex196:
Lol

Apple products has done more harm than good to our girls.

Imagine losing your future husband because of type of phone he is currently using?

Never again!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by Davash222(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2020
You buy iPhone give him and he refused

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by Lyydia(f): 2:00pm On May 12, 2020
grin
Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
Some girls and lack of brain
Den be like 99 and 100 grin can you imagine
Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by Dahmayor(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2020
Well you can as well get him one madam
Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by jawalis(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
She’s right to some extent you know. She just expressed her mind and she deserves no criticism. Everyone has preferences and that’s part of what makes the differences in humans. Furthermore: Mind power brings you happiness, if you know how to use it to your advantage so she’s using hers rightly though she seems to be on the wrong verge and seems to use her mind in the wrong way. But still, she’s right to have her preferences. Meanwhile; if you use iPhone, you’ll detest androids. Seriously android is lowly speculated and it doesn’t speak class.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by scoundrel(f): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Although some females are as dumb as rocks, I know very well Joro concocted this story as usual.
Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by Bojack(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Super Story
Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by Deicide: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
To be honest I can understand girls using an iPhone cause it's simple to use and girls don't do much with phones. But guys common
Re: How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? by paulolee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
dumb...na who still de bliev joro??

(1) (Reply)

She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / COME & LEARN! Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (video) / I Like Men Period! – Zodwa Wabantu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.