Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Her Slap Was A Blessing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Slap Was A Blessing (361 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Slap Was A Blessing by Surebuttons: 2:06pm On May 12, 2020
Naija girls are great at correcting impressions with hot public slap.

I gave my girlfriend N500 to buy me recharge card of N400 and take the remaining N100 naira. Could you believe that this girl came back eating biscuits and coke and gave me 400 naira change, telling me that the recharge card is N410.

I tried to talk to her and she turned and gave me a hot slap publicly. Do you know her reasons?

Hmmm! She was right sha.

She said as a digital guy I should have got free airtime on https://fastfingers.com.ng which gives out over N100,000 Free airtime daily to her registered users. She also told me that the website sells airtime too at 3-5% discount and data bundles as low as N320 for 1GB.

I pulled my phone and checked the website and it was all true. Now I hardly buy recharge cards on the streets except relaxing on the website and recharging any airtime I see. You can try it today at https://fastfingers.com.ng

What will you do if you were the one slapped and corrected publicly like this.

Re: Her Slap Was A Blessing by MrSensor(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2020
At OP, Marketing goes wrong, pls contact Seun for a good marketing. If you are not stingy and pay well you might end up in front page and your business will grow faster. Contact him now.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Males Not Trying Here / Is It Really Seduction Or Is It Just A Fancy Name For Sexual Harassment? / Top 30 Kisses Of All Time || 2020 ||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.