Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (111967 Views)

Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by mukthar2000(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
if you like you can call him igbo man, your opinion is as useless as the dead body of NNAMDI KANU.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
I believed u are one of the Gambari, that was y u sound like bloody fulani man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by MetaPhysical: 5:49am On May 13, 2020
mfm04622:

I don't know how he came about the surname. However, know that even though not as pronounced as Fulani, Hausas have been living in Ilorin since it was established. However, he is Fulani since he belongs to the ruling family of Ilorin Emirate

Gambari is not Hausa or Fulani name.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Beautifulminde3: 6:25am On May 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Gambari is not Hausa or Fulani name.
I don't know why you guys like deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by mukthar2000(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
if you like you can call him igbo man, your opinion is as useless as the dead body of NNAMDI KANU.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
I no u are one of the Fulani families that was y u don't have brain to think straight .
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by kollinz1234(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2020
OChimex:

Will you keep quiet and read Garba Shehu comment on not being aware of the new CoS Appointment. He said he hasn't been briefed. Does that not tell you something?
my brother, I am not drawing words with u, neither am I saying that u are wrong with your assertion. All I am saying is you should stop using the word "new cabal". Does one man make a cabal? It is even better u use the term a "new head/leader of the cabal" instead of saying "new cabal". And pls that news outlets u were quoting, they are people like u and are open to mistakes, they can even deliberately make that mistake to sell their news, u should understand this. I am done with responding to u sha
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by lukui: 9:27am On May 13, 2020
Congrats on the new post. I think more needs to be done to fill Abba kyari' s shoes. To me this doesn't call for celebration or jubilation. Because the task ahead is vital and Herculean.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by lukui: 9:32am On May 13, 2020
And he should watch his six damn rightly well because Hausa Fulanis don't trust someone not of there kind. Forget all the emir _Fulani bla bla

They have started planning his downfall since the day he was appointed. If you are not with them, they don't trust you and if they don't trust you, they will betray you. Tinubu, Osibanjo, and many more were used and dumped by the cabal.

Asides pushing papers and pencils, he should know what he is out for.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by HabuD: 11:21am On May 13, 2020
olaayodele:

As far as am concerned, Kwara is within the north central while Baba is from North West. The chief of staff is not of the same tribe with Baba. It is the poor that talk about religion. Has the presence of Baba prevented anyone from practicing his religion?
First, We are not tallking about freedom to practice religion here but about appointments into key or sensitive offices! So stop muddling up things. Second, What happened to federal character? Do you know the major reason Jonathan rejected the Orosanye report? Because the report pushed for scrapping of federal character which in turn would have been disadvantageous to the north during his time, because most of the brains were within the south of the country. You can imagine if you 100 persons apply for a job of 50 positions and all 50 positions were given to southerners based on merit. Look at jamb, waec and neco exams and study the performances. The best candidates usually come from the south.
Thirdly, You were only able to point to the chief of naval staff as the only southerner? What percentage of the top governm,ent officials are from the north vis a vis the south? Is federal character being followed as was done during obj, yar'ardua and GEJ? Even Sani Abacha had most of his key officials as southerners! So what are you talking about. This argument is not about tribe or where I come from but about Buhari as an individual. He is the most nepostistic bigot that ever ruled Nigeria. Even Yar'ardua who was fulani was much more loved by southerners than their own brother GEJ! People still worship Abacha today in places like Bayelsa and Ebonyi. So the point is, its about the leader as a person and not where he comes from that will either endear him or push him away from his people. How can a man who calls himself president and who is supposed to be father of the nation rule like south east or south south doesnot exist. Even the south west that voted him in (and are still cowardly and stupidly singing his praises) are being neglected.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by 7lives: 11:53am On May 13, 2020
babaolofin:

Looking at the energy you have dissipated today on foolishness and nothing are you satisfied? You posted this rubbish like somebody beating his chest while he has nothing. The man is a Fulani, Bayo Ojo (SAN) is a Fulani, what next? Why are you so pained or frustrated or so much concern about Ilorin and Fulani and the Yorubas? What your forefathers handed over to your generations will end up consuming them.

CHAI.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by 7lives: 11:58am On May 13, 2020
babaolofin:

You are the greatest fool on earth. That is why your race is an endangered species all over the world. What has Yoruba got to do with CSO appointment? The person who introduced tribal sentiment on page 1 of the thread is your kinsman and maybe your age group. Gambari is an ancient Oyo name given to primitive Fulani / Hausawa in ancient time. Yoruba gave Hausawa / Fulani a group name called Gambari, so, a yoruba man cannot call Gambari a yoruba except he is a youth. Belgore, Bayo Ojo (SAN), Saraki, etc are Fulani Ilorin. Of what importance are they to the IBOs? Is it not only the IBOs that will not recognize that Saraki and Buhari are not from the same tribe? Of what importance is the bad history your forefathers handed over to you? It is true you are totally alienated biologically. culturally and religiously but this should not kill you as you are trapped within people you hate and ruled by person you hate so much.

Olofin Asaye.
What more can I possibly say?.
Ke pe o baba.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2020
babaolofin:

You said you were young when he.became Emir. What you wrote did not make sense. You sent him to archives without reference.

What is the difference between a career. man and when he became King. SLS as Emir of Kano choose his grandfather's name does that change the fact that he was SLS all through his banking career?

Mr. I am not discussing adopting some other person's name like the Oba of Benin did or the Oni of Ife, I mean taking an advert to tell the public that you no longer want this name added to your name that henceforth you want to be known and addressed Sulu Gambari.

It is not about adopting the name of a one time Pope.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Nwaonyishi69: 3:53pm On May 13, 2020
KunleyY19:

Agboola, like Bukola is a Yoruba.
For the eyes, but not between the lines.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by MetaPhysical: 4:57pm On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

I don't know why you guys like deceiving yourselves

Is Ibrahim an Hausa name.... or is it a Fulani name? No.

I repeat, Gambari is not Hausa or Fulani name.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by AmDayo: 11:29pm On May 13, 2020
StreetFight:

Are you an Ilorin indegene? If not, then what you see is mirage.

yea kwara state indigene Omupo
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by AmDayo: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Nah you are the one sleeping

Have you ever been to Ilorin before?

I was born raised up married in ilorin still reside in Ilorin and am from kwara state (omupo).

can you see where am coming from.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by macnino399: 10:34pm On May 18, 2020
SirToby:

Wetin una see wey make una dey lick Atiku's ass
Good day, please I sent you a PM, kindly reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.