Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (111968 Views)

Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Kemistri4(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes a very good choice.Aisha or lai must have a hand in this.though a northerner,he is a Yoruba man.up buhari

His dad is fulani, his mum is yoruba
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by boyjo: 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
byinks:

Why not ?

Thanks.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by chloedogie(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
KenechukwuEdu:

Forgive me , I was wrong to have called you that.

No issues man. We learn everyday bro. May our days be long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by anigbajumo(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
Asgard13:
Heard he’s a nephew to Emir of ilorin... this one na direct Fulani descents..

But agboola don buy Yoruba...

Cabal wicked walahi...

One stroke ... the gamed while pressing mumu botton of some people...
Now they’re really confused

Either to rejoice or to cry...

Every where quiet grin

Oga stop yearning gibberish here on this forum,95% of Yoruba people don't care at all if he is Yoruba,it doesn't put food on my table neither increase my bank account.Osinbajo is a yoruba man,how does that increase my bank account,cry ko joy mi.....watin be my problem if he is a yoruba man.Only a foo**ish fool that is not part t of Yoruba race will be saying nonsense like this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by uchmannn(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
Lovelies1:
Why wait when you can be a landlord with the sum of 500,000 own a good car, sienna, Honda CR-V and the rest with the sum of 500,000 oh yes with 500,000 be it you are married and trying to catch up with your peers at benellen commercial agency life is easier come now and be among the famz enjoying life without no stress

How
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by byinks(f): 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
boyjo:

You infused hope into that your statement. I wish I know why you said that. God can use anything.

Exactly dear !
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by ledaman: 3:17pm On May 12, 2020
valdetino:
Another Muslim
Religion bigot!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
and he promised to carry youth along during his campaign period..... somebody who served as a minister in 1984-1985, still be recycled back in the year 2020
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by princdebola201(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
kinibigdeal:

Nothing like Yoruba/Fulani please. That is what they used to deceive people in Kwara state and there is nothing like Hausa/Fulani. They inter-marry to cause confusion. The new CoS is a Fulani man just like Tunde Idiagbon
the is Yoruba-Fulani in Ilorin same as hausa-fulani in core north.. Infact you as an outsider can't identify Fulani in ilorin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by PigTormentor: 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
kollinz1234:
u are Terrible person. I hate tribal bigots. Don't quote me again oga

You are worse than a terrible person for not seeing the facts as they are stated. Don't quote me again. BYE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dpharisee: 3:19pm On May 12, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes a very good choice.Aisha or lai must have a hand in this.though a northerner,he is a Yoruba man.up buhari

Stop displaying your ignorance in public, he is a Fulani man and not Yoruba. He identifies himself as Fulani. Up Buhari indeed!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Asgard13: 3:19pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:
You obviously don't know him

Agboola like his brother speaks better Yoruba than me

Schooled in Lagos and lived in Lagos for a long time.

His mum is Yoruba too.

He is exactly like Bulola Saraki.

If no be Fulani .. e no fit be Fulani.... why claiming human being...

Even if he’s mothers grandmother great grand mother na Yoruba ... and he’s grandparents great grand parents lived all their life in Yoruba e no make an yoruba man grin

Still remain Fulani man grin

Makes no difference... I was born in the north.. my grandfather was a dealer up north I speak hausa
I still remain who I be.. for our land..

I no be Hausa man grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by maestroferddi: 3:19pm On May 12, 2020
I hop he will not harbour cabalistic tendencies...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by mvem(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2020
HarunaWest:
They are Fulani. They just bearing Yoruba names.
He doesn't look Fulani...doesn't have any fulani looking trait facially

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by thegrace: 3:20pm On May 12, 2020
akinnux:
Please go to Ilorin and you will hardly any Fulani without a Yoruba name. Remember Bukola Saraki

But Saraki is not a Fulani now. People talking here about Fulani in Ilorin make me laugh. Most Fulani descendants in Ilorin can not even speak any language than Yoruba. Even, people from Ekiti and Igbomina part of Kwara States are said to come from the North and are therefore Hausas. Ignorantly talking with authority. If this particular man had not lived in the Northern part of Nigeria, he will not be able to speak Hausa or any Fulani. This man will have more in common with Yorubas than the ancestor Alimi. Fact is, his being Fulani or Yoruba add nothing to his ability. It is only because of politics that the Fulanis in Ilorin are still relevant, they speak Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by gizmo1982: 3:20pm On May 12, 2020
nope, he's fulani
Destroyerofyeeb:
This one na our yoruba brother na. Let's see how he's gonna turn out. Hope he's not gonna become another cabal like the last one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by eneyoduke(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2020
virginboy1:
Wait, what's dat on His forehead.

Looks like a machete mark. shocked

Once a Baddest guy.....street boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Asgard13: 3:21pm On May 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

Oga stop yearning gibberish here on this forum,95% of Yoruba people don't care at all if he is Yoruba,it doesn't put food on my table neither increase my bank account.Osinbajo is a yoruba man,how does that increase my bank account,cry ko joy mi.....watin be my problem if he is a yoruba man.Only a foo**ish fool that is not part t of Yoruba race will be saying nonsense like this.

Gibberish rant from a typical Yoruba

Oga face your front grin

I’m not Yoruba and never wish to be born yorubA ..
Carry your Yoruba go.. none of my business

Ah ah angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by mvem(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2020
ogbuefi677:

lolz.
The Gambaris are direct descendants of Alimi who tricked afonja and snatched Ilorin.
Una de read history at all?
Amaechi with Igbo mum and dad answers Rotimi.
but the man doesn't look fulani...fulani don't have that look, if you really know how a pure fulani looks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by anigbajumo(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2020
papermill:

Last last of what importance is the appointment? Will it gurrantee Nigerians a three square meals per day? He is only there for he’s cashing out nothing more.. borehole in his community is not even sure..

As in,we av many mentally unstable people on this forum,some dunce were even jubilating he is not Yoruba as if buhari appoint Yoruba man it will change our standard of living rather than shopping for his pocket alone,we the Nigeria's youth are still not ready to move this nation forward, tribalism has deepen our sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by osazsky(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Do you have a Yoruba mother and Yoruba name ?
read abt the gambaris Google is your friend....they captured the entire yoruba and Turned them to slaves..after defeating the weak yoruba afonja men slaves they took their women as wives for free sex and adopted yoruba names to deceive thier inhabitants Google is ur friend...and yes I took one of my mums name fact

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dpharisee: 3:22pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
which full Fulani?
Kwara Fulanis(alimi descendants) have been yorubanised.none of them can speak fulfude. The lingua franca and their names re yoruba. The descendants of Alimi re no longer fulanis. Cos they have lost their culture and language.
Even Buhari from Katsina said on TV that he cannot speak Fulfude, so what are you saying?
Ask Aare Onakakanfo Ibaa Gani Adams why he is fighting to restore Ilorin to Yorubas from Fulani domination.
The Gambaris are loyal to the Sultan and not the Alaafin who is the real ruler of Ilorin in ancient times.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by osazsky(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2020
mvem:
but the man doesn't look fulani...fulani don't have that look, if you really know how a pure fulani looks
he grew up in london

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Ojiofor: 3:23pm On May 12, 2020
Zico5:
Yoruba Muslim as chief of staff to the president. I don't believe this o. But I don't think they will allow this one to dominate like Abba Kyari. So Hausa Fulani get much sense like this.

A Yoruba muslim abi Fulani man from Kwara state?
How come his brother is Emir of Ilorin?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by DEROX: 3:23pm On May 12, 2020
Asgard13:

If no be Fulani .. e no fit be Fulani.... why claiming human being...

Even if he’s mothers grandmother great grand mother na Yoruba ... and he’s grandparents great grand parents lived all their life in Yoruba e no make an yoruba man grin

Still remain Fulani man grin

Makes no difference... I was born in the north.. my grandfather was a dealer up north I speak hausa
I still remain who I be.. for our land..

I no be Hausa man grin
I was thinking buhari will appoint a northern igbo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Asgard13: 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
Na wao speaking Yoruba now makes the man yoruba grin

This Yoruba are now claiming human beings grin

Next na kanuri dem go claim

Claim south south
Claim igbos
Claim Hausa
Now claiming Fulani grin

Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by bjnice(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
This one na our yoruba brother na. Let's see how he's gonna turn out. Hope he's not gonna become another cabal like the last one.

He is a full blooded Fulani from ilorin. He just bear Yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Ventura1: 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
Gambari is a technocrat to the core, so less of political struggle is expected.
My grouse is why PMB had to appoint old people whose service to Nigeria when they are much younger could not change anything.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Carmal90(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
Mynd44:
He is an uncle to the present Emir Of Ilorin

Emir is 80 years old
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by anigbajumo(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
Asgard13:

Gibberish rant from a typical Yoruba

Oga face your front grin

I’m not Yoruba and never wish to be born yorubA ..
Carry your Yoruba go.. none of my business

Ah ah angry

Shut up!!!

Stupid he-goat that always accuse buhari a tribalist but u are even more tribalist than buhari...Ode, kindly go to ur street and dance naked coz he is not a yoruba man.Capital f***L

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by shadeze: 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
He's a Fulani man from illorin. He's a blood relation to the current emir of illorin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Sunshineg5(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
osazsky:
read abt the gambaris Google is your friend....they captured the entire yoruba and Turned them to slaves..after defeating the weak yoruba afonja men slaves they took their women as wives for free sex and adopted yoruba names to deceive thier inhabitants Google is ur friend...and yes I took one of my mums name fact
How come the entire Yorubas don't bear Fulani names?

Not even every Yoruba in Ilorin Emirate bears Fulani names, except the ones with Fulani blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.