Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (1778 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by REALretep(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2020
My people...biko make una follow me read this post.
I don laff tire at people's comments cheesy grin

What do you think about it?

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by REALretep(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
More pic

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by Nackzy: 3:00pm On May 12, 2020
Funny Comments that dude has point, but las las Humans are unpredictable virgin or non virgin
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by Oluromantic: 3:02pm On May 12, 2020
The chances are 50:50.
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by MrSensor(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2020
Look at these ones, others are discussing how to defeat Corona and these ones are in dream land.

Virgin or not Virgin, having a good character is the best for a woman.
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 12, 2020
I wonder the benefit(s) of marrying the original poster.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by Aboks(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2020
Who talk say virgin no dey get sickness

.u never jam virgin wey go give u toilet infection

Being a virgin doesn't guarantee good character

I just dey look you

1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by duality(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2020
Omo that thing get milage!!!

If na brand new, the better oo!!
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by LegitGirl(f): 10:32pm On May 12, 2020
Start marrying them before they turn 18.

If they are full-blown adults and still virgins, trust me, 90% of them are either frigid, keeping the virginity as a trophy while leaving all other aspects of their character undesirable, or sexually unattractive to almost everyone.

The 10% are the ones who are very religious, got an exceptional level of discipline or have never been in love.

What’s the probability you’ll meet that 10%?
What’s the probability that they’ll even look at you twice, let alone think about marrying you?
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by REALretep(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2020
LegitGirl:

If they are full-blown adults and still virgins, trust me, 90% of them are either frigid, keeping the virginity as a trophy while leaving all other aspects of their character undesirable, or sexually unattractive to almost everyone.

The 10% are the ones who are very religious, got an exceptional level of discipline or have never been in love.

What’s the probability that they’ll even look at you twice, let alone think about marrying you?
Hmmmmh...wow. You really do have strong points oo
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 12, 2020
LegitGirl:

"Before they turn 18". Stop talking like a perv.
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by LegitGirl(f): 8:39am On May 13, 2020
Zoie:

"Before they turn 18". Stop talking like a perv.

You don’t understand sarcasm when you see one?
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by REALretep(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
rockstarB:
I wonder the benefit(s) of marrying the original poster.
Plenty oo grin
A trial will convince you grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin by Vickho6(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
I think the OP is right to some extent... Some that are keeping theirs are mostly religious or an introvert self,, cos some men will use that against her which will hurt her... Some men are not always satisfy..... Good character and respect and God fearing is the key bro...

Cos for her to keep herself at this age isn't an easy decision,,, but that doesn't guarantee that she will be responsible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go Natural , Antibiotics Will Kill You And Your Sexual Life / Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" / Is My Brother Gay? He's Listen To Women Heartbreak Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.