Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw (581 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / 4 Ways Co-Parenting Can Be Beneficial To Kids From Broken Homes / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by Demzlent(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2020
- A Nigerian pastor has taken to social media to speak on how feminism movement is Satan-influenced

- Identified as Kingsley Okonkwo, he claimed that people who believe in gender equality are those who come from broken homes with abusive and or absentee fathers

- Nigerian pastor, Kingsley Okonkwo, has joined the feminism movement conversation and from the look of it, he is clearly not in support of gender equality. Starting off the conversation by saying the way boys are raised is very different from girls as the boys need more direction, he went on to say male and female are not the same, claiming this is backed by scripture, science and statistics.

According to him, the feminism movement is backed by sentiments. Okonkwo described the movement as one influenced by Satan. According to him, the devil is using broken people who witnessed abuse or had absentee fathers, to push for gender equality.

He said: "Boys need a lot of direction. The way you raise boys is not how you raise girls because they are not the same. Male and female are not the same. We have people who argue that they are the same. I always tell people that there are 3 things that inform my teaching, scripturally tested, scientifically and statistically back.

I don't teach from sentiments. Many people try to build their scripture from sentiments so they start fighting back that oh feminism and all that. That men and women are the same. We are never the same. We have different roles. Scripture tells us that, science tells us that, the statistics also tell us that. But unfortunately, Satan is using offended and broken people to start those movements. People that, maybe they've grown up in homes where the fathers were abusive then they start saying 'oh we don't need any head in the home, men and women should be equal.'

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1329013-pastor-kingsley-okonkwo-feminism-satan-influenced-movement-reason.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by yvelchstores(f): 4:38pm On May 12, 2020
Well done Pastor. We have to push back on negetive orientation rather than embrace it.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by Kaamisha: 4:47pm On May 12, 2020
Deadly sin no. 2
Gluttony
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by Omoluabi16(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2020
Nice one pastor Kingsley. There is no sugarcoating here. Being masked with gender equality there's a more destructive message these people preach.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by LordKO(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2020
Balderdash. All human beings are equal, regardless of their gender, age, race and social standing. The male gender, however, is biologically different from the female gender - the difference doesn't mean inequality. Problem lies with anyone who fails to acknowledge the difference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 12, 2020
Demzlent:
- A Nigerian pastor has taken to social media to speak on how feminism movement is Satan-influenced

- Identified as Kingsley Okonkwo, he claimed that people who believe in gender equality are those who come from broken homes with abusive and or absentee fathers

- Nigerian pastor, Kingsley Okonkwo, has joined the feminism movement conversation and from the look of it, he is clearly not in support of gender equality. Starting off the conversation by saying the way boys are raised is very different from girls as the boys need more direction, he went on to say male and female are not the same, claiming this is backed by scripture, science and statistics.

According to him, the feminism movement is backed by sentiments. Okonkwo described the movement as one influenced by Satan. According to him, the devil is using broken people who witnessed abuse or had absentee fathers, to push for gender equality.

He said: "Boys need a lot of direction. The way you raise boys is not how you raise girls because they are not the same. Male and female are not the same. We have people who argue that they are the same. I always tell people that there are 3 things that inform my teaching, scripturally tested, scientifically and statistically back.

I don't teach from sentiments. Many people try to build their scripture from sentiments so they start fighting back that oh feminism and all that. That men and women are the same. We are never the same. We have different roles. Scripture tells us that, science tells us that, the statistics also tell us that. But unfortunately, Satan is using offended and broken people to start those movements. People that, maybe they've grown up in homes where the fathers were abusive then they start saying 'oh we don't need any head in the home, men and women should be equal.'

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1329013-pastor-kingsley-okonkwo-feminism-satan-influenced-movement-reason.html
very true, that is why a man has to watch pray carefully in choosing a spouse.
The devil is the originator of contention, strife, pride and envy, this is the foundation of feminism.
The devil is smart he will not tell you a pure lie because you will easily detect it but he will lace it with fact front and back but hide the lie in the middle.
Feminism presents some half truth but twist it to pursue a satanic agenda of perversion and Overthronement. Yes men and women should be treated fairly that is justice not feminism, some broken shameless men and women are the foot soldiers of this ideology, and shockingly it is gaining entrance into the church some deluded peeps call themselves christian feminist, forgetting you cant serve two masters.
Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by ThothHermes: 8:20pm On May 12, 2020
LordKO:
Balderdash. All human beings are equal, regardless of their gender, age, race and social standing. The male gender, however, is biologically different from the female gender - difference doesn't mean inequality. Problem lies with anyone who fails to acknowledge the difference.

Where did he say they were not equal
Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2020
Nooooope. Most feminists are from homes where they experienced firsthand how weak their mom was. How she took things, swallowed things, her voice unheard and decided not to be so.

Feminism was simply borne out of the need to break free from male dominated oppression.

5 Likes

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by LegitGirl(f): 9:25pm On May 12, 2020
Most Nigerian feminists are spinsters who are considered past their prime.

Or young girls with identity crisis... wanting by all means to belong.
Or women who have had very sore luck in their relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by bukatyne(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
Trigger thread cheesy

I have listened to a few of Pastor Okonkwo's sermon and he seemed to have a balanced message expecting same level of morals from men & women.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
LegitGirl:
Most Nigerian feminists are evening newspapers...

Nigerian feminists as per feminists in Nigeria or Nigerian women who like most Nigerians want the rights of something without the responsibilities?
Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by LegitGirl(f): 10:13pm On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Nigerian feminists as per feminists in Nigeria or Nigerian women who like most Nigerians want the rights of something without the responsibilities?

Both!
Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by KanwuliaExtra: 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
A NIGERIAN pastor for that matter. . . . . embarassed
Could not read past the first 3 words. . . .

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
Male and female are not the same. We have people who argue that they are the same. I always tell people that there are 3 things that inform my teaching, scripturally tested, scientifically and statistically back.

I don't teach from sentiments. Many people try to build their scripture from sentiments so they start fighting back that oh feminism and all that. That men and women are the same. We are never the same. We have different roles.

Who told him feminism is about men and women becoming the same. That’s how folks sound when they begin begin to extrapolate on topics they don’t understand.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 12, 2020
Very correct Pastor. Ask them their stories. They are products of deadbeat fathers or broken homes. I just sampled all my feminist friends, they are all sad unforgiving women.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by nana228(f): 7:32am On May 13, 2020
It's always funny to see a black man saying women are below men. I hope he doesn't cry about racism.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by Mindlog: 7:55am On May 13, 2020
luxy44:
Very correct Pastor. Ask them their stories. They are products of deadbeat fathers or broken homes. I just sampled all my feminist friends, they are all sad unforgiving women.

Who are these deadbeat fathers? Is it not irrational to want to repeat their mother's mistake in the choosing of men to live and have children with or is it not rational to have a different rule of engagement that would make their own daughters have healthy bonds with their fathers?
Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by Titi03(f): 8:11am On May 13, 2020
LegitGirl:
Most Nigerian feminists are evening newspapers...

Brilliant analysis.

I'm yet to see one healthy, secure, happily coupled woman who grew up in a happy home waving the banner of feminism in such a indignant and aggressive manner - especially the way they do on NL.

..just check out the average comment of any of these noticeable "feminists" online, you'll see both covert and overt signs of misery, spite, trauma, anger, violence, insults.. you name it.

Nigerians are generally known for copying ideologies from the West and then making a complete MESS of it and these so call 'feminists' are no different. They have reduced the concept of liberation into ridiculous, petty talk like: who should wash the dishes? who should sweep the floor, I can cheat just as much as a man etc.. LOL. They selfishly want men to maintain their traditional role of "providing" whilst they abandon their own traditional roles in the name of feminism. Lol.

Worst part is, these 'ladies' truly believe they can push their toxic agenda on others through the use of crass language and insults on your person.

The suffragettes will be turning in their graves right now lipsrsealed

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw by LegitGirl(f): 8:35am On May 13, 2020
Titi03:

Brilliant analysis.

I'm yet to see one healthy, secure, happily coupled woman who grew up in a happy home waving the banner of feminism in such a indignant and aggressive manner - especially the way they do on NL.

..just check out the average comment of any of these noticeable "feminists" online, you'll see both covert and overt signs of misery, spite, trauma, anger, violence, insults.. you name it.

Nigerians are generally known for copying ideologies from the West and then making a complete MESS of it and these so call 'feminists' are no different. They have reduced the concept of liberation into ridiculous, petty talk like: who should wash the dishes? who should sweep the floor, I can cheat just as much as a man etc.. LOL. They selfishly want men to maintain their traditional role of "providing" whilst they abandon their own traditional roles in the name of feminism. Lol.

Worst part is, these 'ladies' truly believe they can push their toxic agenda on others through the use of crass language and insults on your person.

The suffragettes will be turning in their graves right now lipsrsealed

There’s nothing to add or remove from this! cheesy cheesy

Some men are simply terribly patriarchal, others are just badly-behaved, I call them out for their bullshit and move on. But it’s not nearly enough for me to tag myself a feminist. The way they go about it in Nigeria, I totally abhor that tag... “feminist.”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Low Frequency Inverter At A Give Away Price!!! / Chymall Is Not A Scam And Is Not Crashing. We Have Big Things Coming / Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.