Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? (576 Views)

Bizzare Reasons People Never Smiled In Old Photos (Photos) / People Never Accept They Have A Bad Mother / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? by Nurudeenbalogun: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? by esthel(f): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
I'm sorry you have to thorugh all of this, some parents are very hard, could be as a result of his upbringing. At this point you have to ignore all his actions, brace yourself to make it with or without his praise. Do well for yourself and not for him.
Re: Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? by Hathor5(f): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
I am sorry your father is so harsh. I guess it's the only way he knows how to push you. Many parents do not know how to encourage their children and do a lot of damage even though they mean well.

I'm saying all this because I'm grateful to have come to this point successfully

That's the most important part. You need to make yourself proud and nobody else. Focus on your achievements and try to be a little bit better every day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
you know your own father for years, do not expect any moral support from him. thats waste of time. this is who he is, basta.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? by 1F30M4(f): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
I'm really sorry your dad is like that.. I'm not sure he can help it, it's the only way he knows how to keep you in check perhaps his dad was like that too orrr something.. Please do not let that deter you in any way, I know it hasn't been easy but keep going dear, one day at a time, don't lose focus, exude positive energy wherever you go, whatever you put your mind to, just don't let his criticisms put you in a bad shape okayy..

Then for the course you have an issue with, if you know someone that could help, maybe any of your relatives orr reliable acquaintances, do reach out to them before it's too late to do anything.. All the best in your endeavors!
Re: Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? by ImaIma1(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Your father is the way so many young men are growing up to become. Too much ego and pride to be able to come down from their high horses to actually listen to their children.

Such behaviour from your dad destryis children. You have done well and need to be encouraged. But unfortunately, some people like your dad major on the bad and minor on the good.

The best thing to do is not to expect an encouragement from him so that you won't be disappointed when it doesn't come. Just keep doing what you are doing and commend yourself.
Re: Why Do Some People Never See Good In Others? by Blurpy: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Is My Phone Spying On Me? / Men should take control of their marriage / Man Destroys Son's Phone, Laptop And Television For Disrespecting His Mum. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.