Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price (48552 Views)

TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Telvin7(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I Didn't want to comment but ehm...Kudos To tecno,a company that makes cheap android phones for its african consumers who can't afford samsung and apple products
what a strike .
That's an insult bro
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Telvin7(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
Paxxcarl:
its iphone xs max upwards or nothing grin
exactly nigga
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by EMXTAN1(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
vertueptime:

Samsung is not easy to maintain, once ur techno spoil u fit just replace am, Samsung Screen

U go try use am wella make screen no break.. Pple like us fit use fone to d extent it won't fall on d ground
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by beekay2002: 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Same old dog shiitt that can't multi task

What do u mean by multitasking bro
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by lollybizzu(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
CelestineNelson:
what if the price online is the old price before corona virus pandemic that has caused hike in prices of goods and services...?
Okay you have a point.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Iya n ro nu...
Omo n ro ka grin
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by photon3106: 8:28pm On May 12, 2020
Onnasucs1:

Very true. Most Tecno and inifinix users think that way because their phones no matter how new with time, will have challenges and they'll need to repair or replace parts

I'm free from that clique by God's grace. To be honest, it feels good to use a phone that doesn't give one headache

It is one thing to buy a phone that gives one no 'headache' and it is another thing to buy a phone with repairable serviceable parts.

There is no such thing as BUYING A PHONE THAT DOESN'T DEVELOP FAULT/SPOIL.

Whatever you say, what holds is that tecno and infinix are becoming over priced devices. That's all!

Show me a phone that doesn't spoil.

One would be very unreasonable to buy a phone without considering availability of efficient service center and replacement parts unless that person is the type that doesn't care about repairing faulty phones.

However, it is quite unfortunate that tecno and infinix are drifting away from what they were known for which is an excellent PRICE to OFFERING ratio.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Mypeople2(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2020
Ennyholar:
One of Africa's popular smartphone brands TECNO Mobile today officially announced the unveiling of it lastest Spark 5 Series. The unveiling was made on their various social media channels as the device is said to be a game changer for budget smartphones. The Spark 5 combines a large 6.6-inch display with 5 AI powered cameras and a powerful 5,000mAH battery capacity.

The device is a successor to the SPARK 4 that was released last year. SPARK 5 will be running on TECNO Hardware Independent Operating System HIOS powered by Android Q for seamless performance.

The Spark 5 series are camera centric mid-range devices specifically designed to target the youths. The Spark 5 series with be coming in three different variants Spark 5 Pro, Spark 5 and Spark 5 Lite.

Brief Specifications

TECNO SPARK 5 PRO

6.6" Dot-in Display

64GB ROM + 4GB RAM

16MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Apeture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Octa-Core Processor

8MP Front Camera with Dual Flash,Aperture F/2.0

16MP Quad Rear Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

Price: Not Available Yet

TECNO SPARK 5
6.6" Dot-in Display

13MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Aperture F/1.8

AI Selfie Dual Flash

5000mAh Battery

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

13MP Quad Rear Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

Price: 49,000

TECNO SPARK 5 AIR

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

8MP AI Selfie Camera with Dual Flash,Aperture F/2.0

13MP AI Dual Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Price: 47,000
At this time of corona virus, I can not buy a 2GB RAM ..I don't want my phone to be doing turn round and fall when booting
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
hahaha phone na phone ,am rocking my 3310,
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Tranquility4u: 9:00pm On May 12, 2020
tmphoto:

India is in front of China or more as a neighboring countries check out the Map
So who’s best to first receive the Gadget Is it the FAR AWAY AFRICA or just one border India
Think

What is this one saying?

Where was it mentioned in my comment that the phone should get to Nigeria before India?

Who doesn't know about the proximity of India and China? Or did you think that I assumed that any of the two countries is close to Nigeria, or I assumed that China shares border with Nigeria?

Mr mapper after you study your map you should also try to study how to make relevant response to posts or comments posted here and elsewhere. cool

I am talking about a phone that was launched more than five months ago which has not reached Nigeria given the fact that it could be transported to the country within some weeks through sea, even within some hours through air transportation.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by vertueptime: 9:06pm On May 12, 2020
My bro no one will intentionally break his screen, but it today's world, it is likely to be caused accidentally by someone even if u are careful , in that case wat will u do? Or it falls of from the pocket,

EMXTAN1:

U go try use am wella make screen no break.. Pple like us fit use fone to d extent it won't fall on d ground
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by EMXTAN1(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
vertueptime:
My bro no one will intentionally break his screen, but it today's world, it is likely to be caused accidentally by someone even if u are careful , in that case wat will u do? Or it falls of from the pocket,

U have a point bro... Just fed up with infinix nd techno sha

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by pitamah901: 9:37pm On May 12, 2020
ForeThinker:
2 GB RAM?

Damnit
it's better they tell us the exact ram than just write it there and when u buy it u see sth different
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by vertueptime: 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
What of lenovo, Motorola, vivo, im thinking of trying them they seem to hv an average good spec too

EMXTAN1:

U have a point bro... Just fed up with infinix nd techno sha
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Ufedolove: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Same old dog shiitt that can't multi task
Poor phones. 2GB RAM can't run two apps conveniently. Wetin Transsion or wetin dey call themselves carry my eyes see ehn, no be here. Imagine not being able to upload a picture or document to a site using chrome browser cos of RAM on a 2GB RAM phone!

Baba, I vex go buy Redmi Note 8 Pro. Till Jesus comes, I'm never using their product again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by yemkoguru(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2020
Ennyholar:
One of Africa's popular smartphone brands TECNO Mobile today officially announced the unveiling of it lastest Spark 5 Series. The unveiling was made on their various social media channels as the device is said to be a game changer for budget smartphones. The Spark 5 combines a large 6.6-inch display with 5 AI powered cameras and a powerful 5,000mAH battery capacity.

The device is a successor to the SPARK 4 that was released last year. SPARK 5 will be running on TECNO Hardware Independent Operating System HIOS powered by Android Q for seamless performance.

The Spark 5 series are camera centric mid-range devices specifically designed to target the youths. The Spark 5 series with be coming in three different variants Spark 5 Pro, Spark 5 and Spark 5 Lite.

Brief Specifications

TECNO SPARK 5 PRO

6.6" Dot-in Display

64GB ROM + 4GB RAM

16MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Apeture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Octa-Core Processor

16MP Quad Rear Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

Price: Not Available Yet

TECNO SPARK 5
6.6" Dot-in Display

13MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Aperture F/1.8

AI Selfie Dual Flash

5000mAh Battery

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

Price: 49,000

TECNO SPARK 5 AIR

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

8MP AI Selfie Camera with Dual Flash,Aperture F/2.0

13MP AI Dual Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Price: 47,000

Only problem I have with all these tenkuno is mtk
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by tunjidj3: 10:43pm On May 12, 2020
I have one techno spark cs3 with inbuit memory of 64gram but in reality the ram is 1gram so you need to test any techno phone with zender whether the ram is correct or not
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Ennyholar: 10:49pm On May 12, 2020
simiife:

how much is d phone pls

The price are there.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Ennyholar: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
frankjude2020:
Is it available for pre-order?

It will be in store soon.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Dollabiz: 10:57pm On May 12, 2020
Not for me Sorry I’m not the low budget type ...I’m swanging corners like any other city guys that’s how I ride

Waiting for iphone 12....
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by thunderbabs: 11:09pm On May 12, 2020
Tecno phone prices is crazy.. god dammit

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Fabzgrace(f): 11:59pm On May 12, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
After my iPhone crashed, I decided to buy Spark 4 and it hangs like mad. I bought mine 36k. angry
I pray God blesses me with money to buy an iPhone 10
You're so on point ,my last phone was a tecno phone and I suffered a lot with its crashing apps everytime. I'm now using Samsung.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by nanakgh(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2020
watchindelta:
Any phone without 6 to gig 8 ram and 126gig na lil stress. too smooth to use

Totally false. iPhone XR. 3GB RAM. Smoother and faster than any 6 gig Tecno or Infinix phone. Runs every single current game or app on the App Store without any stress or lag.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by EMXTAN1(m): 2:31am On May 13, 2020
vertueptime:
What of lenovo, Motorola, vivo, im thinking of trying them they seem to hv an average good spec too

I think d new motorola's re awesome
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by delawal: 4:45am On May 13, 2020
does tecno company ger to read all,these negative comments abt their phones, whats d problen

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Nobody: 5:21am On May 13, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bless you!

Trashy posts make FP back to back when there are actually very innovative and educative topics in the phone section.

This FP is for sale, I swear. The only other way is to kill a snake and post it.

no wonder.....I dey reason the thing na.. how come such topic get to FP.......

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Fucsheetup(f): 7:30am On May 13, 2020
Organicist95:

Whatever...
wink
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by seunfly: 7:56am On May 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Thanks for this observation. I don't know why some Nigerians love criticizing good things negatively as if they have done any better themselves.Pretty sure most of them cant afford a good android phone if not for tecno.

Bro stop that, Tecno did Africans no favour at all, if anything, Tecno is exploiting Africans with thier product due to the fact that average Africans don't do research other than what he/she was told.
Tecno product is expensive viz a viz other brands around spec for spec and tecno lies alot about the specs which makes it even more expensive.

Check other manufacturers who uses same specs and you will see their price is much more cheaper.
Let me give u example,
Latest Tecno camon which cost 95k has mediatek P35 a 3 years old very low uncapable chips, triple camera ( even though mediatek says p35 can only support double camera settings) no gorrila glass, no type C usb, 5watts charger which takes 5 to 6hrs to fully charge the battery, plastic body, No eis, no OIS etc while xiaomi note 9s cost average of 80k with latest snapdragon 720G, 18watts charger but 22.5wats out of box, gorilla glass screen, higher ppi, type C usb, 30pfs camera recording genuine multiple cameras, OIS, EIS, atleast 3 major software update is guaranteed to list but few. Tell me which one is sincerely cheap and which one is stealing from people.
Lèt me give u another example, realme x 50 cost just 110k it has snapdragon 765G the younger brother of super SD865, tripple camera, gorrila glass, NFC, 30watt charger, 400ppi, OIS, EIS, 5G, 30fps recording etc and it cost just 100k or 110k depending on the variant, yet tecno with chips that will hang on u cost 95k.

Don't forget the price of phone increased this year because Qualcomm the leading chips maker unfairly increased the price of chips this year, imagine this did not happned, those phone would have been alot cheaper.
You are supposed to even be happy that average Nigerian's eyes has now open to the stealing and open exploitation done by tecno and trassion, this will make tecno and trassion to sit up and give Africans better value for money instead of stone age treatment tecno is giving us, except you are one of Tecno online image maker which makes u as guilty as Tecno it self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by watchindelta(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2020
nanakgh:

Totally false. iPhone XR. 3GB RAM. Smoother and faster than any 6 gig Tecno or Infinix phone. Runs every single current game or app on the App Store without any stress or lag.
bro I don't really know about iPhone much I only once used iPhone 6 but I dnt like it back then. But for android to android 6gig ram going smoothly, since I started using huawei p10 plus am free from lagging. For my own opinion huawei is better than Samsung.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by nanakgh(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2020
watchindelta:
bro I don't really know about iPhone much I only once used iPhone 6 but I dnt like it back then. But for android to android 6gig ram going smoothly, since I started using huawei p10 plus am free from lagging. For my own opinion huawei is better than Samsung.

Oh okay. I get you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.