Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price (48556 Views)

TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by MyNamelS(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2020
What do I want to use 2g ram to do?

If you can't provide 6g and above, please rest.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2020
bewitching:
I'm a fan of Samsung and xiaomi but if you see the things I do with my infinix, ...things like video ads, video editing, 3D logos, logo animation, podcasts, graphics, whiteboard animation, logo animation, creating apps, creating online courses, and my other virtual assistant businesses

Sometimes it's not just about the phone, it's about what you achieve with it.

How do you do those things on your Infinix and what type of Infinix is it?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by frankjude2020: 11:16am On May 13, 2020
This Trash still endorsed Machala
IduNaOba:
Trash
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Yinkem28: 11:22am On May 13, 2020
adioolayi:
I am so sorry guys....but is Xiaomi Redmi 7A still available Asking for friends grin

I have redmi note 8 for sale in Lagos
Just 2 months old
U can message me on whatsapp 08123250467 or call 08062897966
Very affordable price
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 11:56am On May 13, 2020
MyNamelS:
What do I want to use 2g ram to do?

If you can't provide 6g and above, please rest.
they have phones of 6gb ram. Your chioce is according to the size of your pocket

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 12:01pm On May 13, 2020
Mypeople2:
At this time of corona virus, I can not buy a 2GB RAM ..I don't want my phone to be doing turn round and fall when booting
they have other phones with 6gb ram in the market na

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Mypeople2(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2020
Chubbyface:
they have other phones with 6gb ram in the market na
Wow .Mention one Tecno with 6GB
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by bewitching: 12:12pm On May 14, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

How do you do those things on your Infinix and what type of Infinix is it?

It's Infinix Smart 2. 1 gig RAM, 16 gig ROM.
It's not something I can begin to type here.
Contact 08121277893 for more info
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
Mypeople2:
Wow .Mention one Tecno with 6GB
phantom9
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by selfdefence: 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
Has the phone hit the market for people to buy?
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Mypeople2(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2020
Chubbyface:
phantom9
Nice phone but the price is high
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Mypeople2(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bless you!

Trashy posts make FP back to back when there are actually very innovative and educative topics in the phone section.

This FP is for sale, I swear. The only other way is to kill a snake and post it.
grin grin grin grin Guy go find snakes in your area and kill them, you will make front page automatically .In fact, if you want to continue to be on front page, be killing snakes .
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by andelawhite: 5:47pm On May 15, 2020
No, its not a test kit.
holyDaniel:
Can't it be use to test for corona virus? grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by andelawhite: 5:49pm On May 15, 2020
I saw where they advertised on their page 49k for Spark 5 and 47k for Spark 5 Air
Kemistri4:
How much is this phone
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by andelawhite: 5:51pm On May 15, 2020
When it comes to Nigeria, you will still bad mouth the phone. The ones already landed in Nigeria have not been consumed, so why look for te one in India?
Tranquility4u:
Tecno Spark Power was launched in India since last November. I wonder why it has not landed in Nigeria till today.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by WeaponofTechstr: 11:10pm On May 15, 2020
Let me not lie for you, I used to be a fan of the Tecno Spark Series, but now all I see is same wine in different bottles. You can leave your likes and comments below.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
Mypeople2:
Nice phone but the price is high
there's camon12 pro too
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by YangaBabe: 9:05pm On May 16, 2020
selfdefence:
Has the phone hit the market for people to buy?

Depends on how much it is.

Purchase will be proportional to the amount
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by jdarten: 4:06am On May 17, 2020
While this phone is a slight upgrade from the Spark 4, I'm just not sure it's enough of an upgrade to buy a new phone. The larger battery is nice, but aside from that and the octa-core processor, there's not really much reason to pay for the upgrade.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by NightFood: 9:31am On May 17, 2020
YangaBabe:

Depends on how much it is.

Purchase will be proportional to the amount

Sometimes purchase can be proportional to specs and people's choices
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by drjprince: 9:50am On May 17, 2020
NightFood:

lol Nightfood naso
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Mohbola(f): 6:34pm On May 17, 2020
2gb for 50k

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by YangaBabe: 11:04pm On May 28, 2020
NightFood:

These days purchase can be proportional to performance and people's feedback
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Westernlove: 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

I'm...

Most Nigerians use that stupid phrase a lot, Very stupid people.....You will see a half baked graduate saying Am Instead of I am or I'm. Awon Mumu Olodo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.