Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price (48560 Views)

TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Zoroaster: 6:01pm On May 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I Didn't want to comment but ehm...Kudos To tecno,a company that makes cheap android phones for its african consumers who can't afford samsung and apple products
Only sensible comment here kudos bro

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by rotwailler(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2020
bewla:
Y the price of the 9 cost pass all of them

Na so he be ooo my brother. Just stay tune promo coming up soon
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by kingxsamz(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Same crap.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by vertueptime: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Just save and buy branded phones like samsung, Nokia.. I don taya for Infinix and Techno dem

Samsung is not easy to maintain, once ur techno spoil u fit just replace am, Samsung Screen
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by obontami: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
post=89472750:
Beautiful Phone.

Lovely phone.

But still on still : SAMSUNG remains the KING OF PHONES!

You got yourself one of the best phone in the world right now.
Top 10!
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] are rocking the Samsung Galaxy s20 presently.
As cool or more cool than the latest iPhone!

True that!

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Cosyfaith(f): 6:13pm On May 12, 2020
Onnasucs1:
It looks good on the outside. But soon enough, you'll get frustrated by this crap of a phone. I almost got heart attack because of pouvior 3 air.

Now I've switched to Xiaomi. Tecno no more

I have been using Huawei, Honor series for 4 years now. Never an issue. Whatever problem it has is gone on restarting the phone. The Emui software is constantly being updated by the company directly into your phone. Most people choose tecno because they believe there are multiple outlets for spare and repair. For a good phone, repairing and changing parts shouldn't even come into play except really needed.

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Cosyfaith(f): 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I Didn't want to comment but ehm...Kudos To tecno,a company that makes cheap android phones for its african consumers who can't afford samsung and apple products

True. We still have to give it to them. People get to have this gadgets with great value for money. They have also been a blessing to people with limited income, not everyone can sacrifice necessities for some overpriced phones. They also helped in reducing the prices of high end phones out there by providing good market competition

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Rockyrascal(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
God bless you for this comment. I was expecting those condemning the device to first of all consider this view.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Cosyfaith(f): 6:20pm On May 12, 2020
smiley
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by atheistandproud(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
fruqy:
Where is the processor name and type?

I know they won't mention it.

Bless you!

Trashy posts make FP back to back when there are actually very innovative and educative topics in the phone section.

This FP is for sale, I swear. The only other way is to kill a snake and post it.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by rationalhuman(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2020
Chinese market, Chinese environment is not a factor for Indian Market.
Indian market is so huge and not to mention they have formidable domestic manufacturing industry as well.

There are many Domestic manufacturer in India with some promising products which we dont talk here, as most of them are not available here.

China was past, India is Present and Future.

tmphoto:

India is in front of China or more as a neighboring countries check out the Map
So who’s best to first receive the Gadget Is it the FAR AWAY AFRICA or just one border India
Think
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Galactico4ever(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2020
Cosyfaith:

True. We still have to give it to them. People get to have this gadgets with great value for money. They have also been a blessing to people with limited income, not everyone can sacrifice necessities for some overpriced phones. They also helped in reducing the prices of high end phones out there by providing good market competition
Thanks for this observation. I don't know why some Nigerians love criticizing good things negatively as if they have done any better themselves.Pretty sure most of them cant afford a good android phone if not for tecno.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Joefat: 6:31pm On May 12, 2020
Nothing u people can say.. chiko will still remain chiko, if una like, use paste eat bread. Na still chiko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Onnasucs1(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
Cosyfaith:

I have been using Huawei, Honor series for 4 years now. Never an issue. Whatever problem it has is gone on restarting the phone. The Emui software is constantly being updated by the company directly into your phone. Most people choose tecno because they believe there are multiple outlets for spare and repair. For a good phone, repairing and changing parts shouldn't even come into play except really needed.

Very true. Most Tecno and inifinix users think that way because their phones no matter how new with time, will have challenges and they'll need to repair or replace parts

I'm free from that clique by God's grace. To be honest, it feels good to use a phone that doesn't give one headache

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2020
killshot20:

Yes we have it in stock.
If you need it. Dm me. Thanks.

How much are u selling it??
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2020
Pics...and price?

adioolayi:
I am so sorry guys....but is Xiaomi Redmi 7A still available Asking for friends grin
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by edoairways: 7:04pm On May 12, 2020
vertueptime:

Samsung is not easy to maintain, once ur techno spoil u fit just replace am, Samsung Screen
That is why am scared of using their brand.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by supereagle(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2020
I have spark 3, the hotspot bleeped me up. Not working, I had to be relying on Y6 I gave my son.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by ekestic1976(f): 7:08pm On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Iya n ro nu...

. . . Omo n ro'oka. Ohun to n s'Oja ko lo n se Fayinminu . . .

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by supereagle(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2020
Cosyfaith:

Does it come with hotspot with which you can as a modem?
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
post=89472750:
Beautiful Phone.

Lovely phone.

But still on still : SAMSUNG remains the KING OF PHONES!

You got yourself one of the best phone in the world right now.
Top 10!
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] are rocking the Samsung Galaxy s20 presently.
As cool or more cool than the latest iPhone!

True that!
just curious, can u please tell how many of you are at
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by MartinsD12(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Organicist95:

Jeeez Tecno pouvoir 3 air made me lose my mind.....shet!!! That phone frustrated the hell out of me, I bought it 28k and sold it after two months for 15k
Be honest were you expecting smooth performance using a 1gb ram phone?
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by watchindelta(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
Any phone without 6 to gig 8 ram and 126gig na lil stress. too smooth to use
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Mistermamus(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
substandard phones tufia. I will never ever use a Tecno again, phone hangs like mad.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2020
Then Spark six go get 8 cameras, nonsense

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
MartinsD12:

Be honest were you expecting smooth performance using a 1gb ram phone?

Pouvoir 3 air isn't the first 1 GB ram phone that I have used

You can't understand until you use the phone. Even without doing anything on it...it keeps hanging

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by MartinsD12(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2020
Organicist95:

Pouvoir 3 air isn't the first 1 GB ram phone that I have used

You can't understand until you use the phone. Even without doing anything on it...it keeps hanging
Ram is ram the higher the better it gets, even a 4gb ram phone dey hang talk more of 1gb, 1gb 2gb is a no go area 4gb or 3gb is better depending on phone optimization.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by MartinsD12(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2020
Ennyholar:
One of Africa's popular smartphone brands TECNO Mobile today officially announced the unveiling of it lastest Spark 5 Series. The unveiling was made on their various social media channels as the device is said to be a game changer for budget smartphones. The Spark 5 combines a large 6.6-inch display with 5 AI powered cameras and a powerful 5,000mAH battery capacity.

The device is a successor to the SPARK 4 that was released last year. SPARK 5 will be running on TECNO Hardware Independent Operating System HIOS powered by Android Q for seamless performance.

The Spark 5 series are camera centric mid-range devices specifically designed to target the youths. The Spark 5 series with be coming in three different variants Spark 5 Pro, Spark 5 and Spark 5 Lite.

Brief Specifications

TECNO SPARK 5 PRO

6.6" Dot-in Display

64GB ROM + 4GB RAM

16MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Apeture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Octa-Core Processor

8MP Front Camera with Dual Flash,Aperture F/2.0

16MP Quad Rear Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

Price: Not Available Yet

TECNO SPARK 5
6.6" Dot-in Display

13MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Aperture F/1.8

AI Selfie Dual Flash

5000mAh Battery

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

13MP Quad Rear Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

Price: 49,000

TECNO SPARK 5 AIR

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

8MP AI Selfie Camera with Dual Flash,Aperture F/2.0

13MP AI Dual Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Price: 47,000
Over priced crap this is no longer a budget phone, Tecno dey smoke garri sometimes 2gb ram for 49k that's pure exploitation, whoever is fixing this prices is senseless, you sell a crap of hanging 2gb ram for 49k, whoever is buying this is definitely a tech novice, there are better options available

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Greenbullet(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
I can't buy this phone for free.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by Greenbullet(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
supereagle:

Does it come with hotspot with which you can as a modem?
yes it does , virtually every Android phone can do this , I think you have fell for marketing jargons.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price by simiife: 7:50pm On May 12, 2020
Ennyholar:
One of Africa's popular smartphone brands TECNO Mobile today officially announced the unveiling of it lastest Spark 5 Series. The unveiling was made on their various social media channels as the device is said to be a game changer for budget smartphones. The Spark 5 combines a large 6.6-inch display with 5 AI powered cameras and a powerful 5,000mAH battery capacity.

The device is a successor to the SPARK 4 that was released last year. SPARK 5 will be running on TECNO Hardware Independent Operating System HIOS powered by Android Q for seamless performance.

The Spark 5 series are camera centric mid-range devices specifically designed to target the youths. The Spark 5 series with be coming in three different variants Spark 5 Pro, Spark 5 and Spark 5 Lite.

Brief Specifications

TECNO SPARK 5 PRO

6.6" Dot-in Display

64GB ROM + 4GB RAM

16MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Apeture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Octa-Core Processor

16MP Quad Rear Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

Price: Not Available Yet

TECNO SPARK 5
6.6" Dot-in Display

13MP AI Quad Camera with Quad Flash, Aperture F/1.8

AI Selfie Dual Flash

5000mAh Battery

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

Price: 49,000

TECNO SPARK 5 AIR

32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

8MP AI Selfie Camera with Dual Flash,Aperture F/2.0

13MP AI Dual Camera with Quad Flash,Aperture F/1.8

5000mAh Battery

Price: 47,000

how much is d phone pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.