Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) (814 Views)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Kingdray123: 5:14pm On May 12, 2020
Pick up line to use for a girl walking alone on a road. (These are mainly icebreakers to get her attention and talk with you before getting her contact)

#1 Hello, sorry for the disturbance, I just have to ask, are you a model? Because you have the nicest legs i have ever seen, and you have the most lucid eyes ever. (Ice broken, most girls don't get compliments that refers to particular parts of their body. All they hear is "you are extremely cute," you have a nice body, etc)

#2 Hello, (then a short pause) can I kidnap you, so I can worship you all day..(end this opener with a smile).. You are gorgeous, and I would really like to be your friend. Nothing more or my gf would kill me(end this with a smile too). Note: try to do this when there are very few people around so all the words and your mellow tone can sink in well on other for her to get the humor..

#3 hey there, I have 10,000 things right now to say to you, but I am sure you hv heard them all from most guys. But I would just be blunt with you, I love your eyes,l love the way you talk and I love the way you talk... Would have told you I love those cute lips too, but I don't want to sounds to forward.. (end this opener with a smile, and try to sound sincere when saying this). Note: this should mainly be used on a girl you HV seen around a couple of times probably in your area or place of work, meaning she most likely HV taken note of you too in her subconscious

Please follow @datingtipsnaija on Instagram for more exciting and explicit contents
Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 12, 2020
Surprisingly, i really like this line! It's funny, cute and little bit silly. Before i started reading i was like, nah pickup lines are suh lame, but this is quite interesting.
It's better to be creative though. Girls appreciate that. wink

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by xolocious(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2020
Forget the long talk and save yourself the stress... Money stops nonsense. You don't need these format, just try n make money even if nah small. Nah money we need, not toasting lyrics.
Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 12, 2020
xolocious:
Forget the long talk and save yourself the stress... Money stops nonsense. You don't need these format, just try n make money even if nah small. Nah money we need, not toasting lyrics.
Money would get you a gold_digger, and not miss Right. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2020
Kingdray123:
Pick up line to use for a girl walking alone on a road. (These are mainly icebreakers to get her attention and talk with you before getting her contact)

#1 Hello, sorry for the disturbance, I just have to ask, are you a model? Because you have the nicest legs i have ever seen, and you have the most lucid eyes ever. (Ice broken, most girls don't get compliments that refers to particular parts of their body. All they hear is "you are extremely cute," you have a nice body, etc)

unless the babe actually has great legs and/or beautiful eyes, you have no business telling the above to anybody... especially if the babe has k-legs and crooked eyes.

#2 Hello, (then a short pause) can I kidnap you, so I can worship you all day..(end this opener with a smile).. You are gorgeous, and I would really like to be your friend. Nothing more or my gf would kill me(end this with a smile too). Note: try to do this when there are very few people around so all the words and your mellow tone can sink in well on other for her to get the humor..

so in these difficult times of kidnappings and ritual killings, you wanna approach a babe with the above nonsense?

#3 hey there, I have 10,000 things right now to say to you, but I am sure you hv heard them all from most guys. But I would just be blunt with you, I love your eyes,l love the way you talk and I love the way you talk... Would have told you I love those cute lips too, but I don't want to sounds to forward.. (end this opener with a smile, and try to sound sincere when saying this). Note: this should mainly be used on a girl you HV seen around a couple of times probably in your area or place of work, meaning she most likely HV taken note of you too in her subconscious

so you would tell a stranger you met in the street that you love the way she talks, while she hasnt even said a word to you?! who do you take these women for... gullible donkeys?
most smart women out there would simply reply: what do you love about my eyes/lips?! or better yet, they will simply say:"thank you" then walk away!

these above are lame ways to approach women and you better bring something more catchy/vibrant/interesting/fun to the table... if you want to get the attention of women.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by MJBOLT: 6:05pm On May 12, 2020
all these lines you have typed here,dozens of guys must have said something similar to her
Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Alfather: 6:07pm On May 12, 2020
Op is a Pussy worshipper. i first reduce are self esteem before going further.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Kingdray123: 11:37am On May 13, 2020
what i observed is most nairaland guys like you that always spew negativity on other people creativity are usually h.o.rn.y, single, lonely f.u.c.ks who's only hope in life is hidding behind their phones and trolling people online simply because they have no girl to calm their konjified balls... My G, i know you broke, single, jobless and h.orn.y but that doesnt give you the right to go around bringing out your negativity in everything. Dont worry if you need some pussy, i could hook you up grin .. Girls plenty on our side here bruh wink
MrBrownJay1:

unless the babe actually has great legs and/or beautiful eyes, you have no business telling the above to anybody... especially if the babe has k-legs and crooked eyes.

so in these difficult times of kidnappings and ritual killings, you wanna approach a babe with the above nonsense?

so you would tell a stranger you met in the street that you love the way she talks, while she hasnt even said a word to you?! who do you take these women for... gullible donkeys?
most smart women out there would simply reply: what do you love about my eyes/lips?! or better yet, they will simply say:"thank you" then walk away!

these above are lame ways to approach women and you better bring something more catchy/vibrant/interesting/fun to the table... if you want to get the attention of women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Kingdray123: 11:39am On May 13, 2020
Bruh i can hardly understand the shit you just typed. Learn good english first before trolling grin
Alfather:
Op is a Pussy worshipper.
i first reduce are self esteem before going further.
Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by FincoApps(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2020
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kingdray123:
what i observed is most nairaland guys like you that always spew negativity on other people creativity are usually h.o.rn.y, single, lonely f.u.c.ks who's only hope in life is hidding behind their phones and trolling people online simply because they have no girl to calm their konjified balls... My G, i know you broke, single, jobless and h.orn.y but that doesnt give you the right to go around bringing out your negativity in everything. Dont worry if you need some pussy, i could hook you up grin .. Girls plenty on our side here bruh wink
Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by FincoApps(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2020
If this was Mortal Kombat, they will say "FINISH HIM !!" grin

Kingdray123:
Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2020
Kingdray123:

bro me i am a virgin sef AND broke, AND single, AND lonely, resident of Yaba left too...lol.. but something i certainly aint is a fool. you are talking of negativity while its all about COMMON SENSE, duh!

you must be the kind of dudes that compliment a babe on her voice, while she havent even said a word. stop taking these women for donkeys.... anyway Mr playa and all your above BS techniques.... CUNT E NEW!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:32pm On May 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro me i am a virgin sef AND broke, AND single, AND lonely, resident of Yaba left too...lol.. but something i certainly aint is a fool. you are talking of negativity while its all about COMMON SENSE, duh!

you must be the kind of dudes that compliment a babe on her voice, while she havent even said a word. stop taking these women for donkeys.... anyway Mr playa and all your above BS techniques.... CUNT E NEW!

THESE LOSERS WILL KILL ME ONE DAY. IMAGINE ALL THE NONSENSE HE IS SPEWING OUT AS DATING DRILLS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THESE LOSERS WILL KILL ME ONE DAY. IMAGINE ALL THE NONSENSE HE IS SPEWING OUT AS DATING DRILLS.

imagine even the above rubbish told to some Nigerian babe with a fast acidic snake tongue... the insults the OP would receive kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Exmilitant(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2020
Those who've made it don't follow those rules never! Because all sorta ladies, tall, short, fat, slim, fair, dark, old, young, rich, poor and even oibo pays pilgrimage to your room hourly.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by heartbraker(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2020
Kingdray123:

Please follow @datingtipsnaija on Instagram for more exciting and explicit contents
wat d Bleep is dis?? Dis 2020 bro, dis lyrics won't even get u a primary 2 girl

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
Kingdray123:

The bolded is a simp line.
Use it and be made fun of or looked down upon.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2020
Thelucifer666:

The bolded is a simp line.
Use it and be made fun of or looked down upon.

... or accused of being a kidnapper before receiving the beating of his life, lol!
Re: Dating Drills Session 1(GUYS ONLY PLS) by Alfather: 6:31am On May 14, 2020
Kingdray123:
Bruh i can hardly understand the shit you just typed. Learn good english first before trolling grin
being a professor of linquistics does not make you an english man.

(1) (Reply)

Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked / Lady Narrated How She Was Forcefully Raped By Her Pastor (read) / 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.