Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) (1280 Views)

Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by correctkidabc(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2020
Nigerian Talented singer and songewriter Kcee and his beautiful wife ijeoma welcomes their third child together,

Source:https://www.tnafrica.com/singer-kcee-and-wife-welcomes-a-baby-boyphotos/

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by 1realBobby(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2020
let them name the baby 'Limpopo' ..

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by Denique(f): 5:24pm On May 12, 2020
Congrats to them kiss and I hope he starts flaunting her now, rather than hide under the charade of:"I don't want to put my family out there" undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by Peace081: 5:27pm On May 12, 2020
Congratulations,

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by Samfloxin(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2020
Congratulations to them...their joy is complete

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by mytime24(f): 7:01pm On May 12, 2020
Limpopo master

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Denique:
Congrats to them kiss and I hope he starts flaunting her now, rather than hide under the charade of:"I don't want to put my family out there" undecided
Bad belle

Must he flaunt her?
What's your consign

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee And Wife Welcomes A Baby Boy(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
I pity this woman sha. Kcee don cheat on am tire with dem ebube nwagbo and co

(1) (Reply)

I've Become Popular To The Extent That If You Talk About Me You Become Famous / Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) / Bbnaija, Mercy Eke Spotted Twerking Inside A Swimming Pool (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.