Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby (902 Views)

Woman Shows Horrific Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her Friend By Her Husband / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) / Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by yankeenowo(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified on Facebook as Morenikeji Awosanya has shared photos of the injuries she sustained after she was allegedly assaulted by her ''drunk'' baby daddy. 

The lady alleged that her baby daddy came back home drunk and started beating her, before sending her out of the house. 

She Wrote; 

"This is what the father of my kids did to me without any reason. He came back home drunk and started beating me and sent me out in the middle of the night"

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by JunctionBox: 5:29pm On May 12, 2020
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Nwodosis(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2020
No human should be assaulted but if it is not Panadol, it is not the same thing as Panadol! Husband is not the same thing as Baby Daddy.
This assault will attract no family meeting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Samfloxin(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2020
Tell us what you told him and the manner in which you told him that. Always claiming victim but when your tongue is running 360 degrees per second you felt like James Bond

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Niyeal(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2020
Stewpid motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Briller: 5:40pm On May 12, 2020
Samfloxin:
Tell us what you told him and the manner in which you told him that. Always claiming victim but when your tongue is running 360 degrees per second you felt like James Bond

Hmmm. I see no reason whatsoever for such beating. Assuming bshe had died?l from the effect of such. Anywwys, he should count himself lucky. Maybe by now he will be doing the time for murder, all on the name of being provoked by the lady.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2020
... yet that foolish woman would still accept to stay with that animal, after he sobers up and apologizes to her.

THOU SHALL NOT MARRY MAD PEOPLE, and if you foolishly do, you best no tempt this demon!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by bigheart7: 5:55pm On May 12, 2020
Terrible.
No one deserves this no matter who is at fault.

If you no wan do again, jejely tell the woman to leave and both of you can decide how to provide the necessary welfare for the children.

Relationship is not a do or die affair o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Kdon2: 5:55pm On May 12, 2020
yankeenowo:
A Nigerian lady identified on Facebook as Morenikeji Awosanya has shared photos of the injuries she sustained after she was allegedly assaulted by her ''drunk'' baby daddy. 

The lady alleged that her baby daddy came back home drunk and started beating her, before sending her out of the house. 

She Wrote; 

"This is what the father of my kids did to me without any reason. He came back home drunk and started beating me and sent me out in the middle of the night"

Hmmm. This is bad. Although we have only heard one side of the story. Your husband may be in the same condition. I fear women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Franzinni: 5:55pm On May 12, 2020
That guy is not even human ... I know some women can be a pain but nothing warrants one human being to be cruel to another human being in anyway ...

The guy should be given a similar treatment by the CID just a friendly reminder that wife beating is a NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Laniakea: 5:59pm On May 12, 2020
Without any reason?

I know if you first slap him, it's not a reason to you women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by izuch(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
Pure evil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Passionate888: 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
Stupid cone headed woman beater

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Her By Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 12, 2020
I was there when they said I DO on the Altar
But I wasn't there when they said I will kill you today

(1) (Reply)

Identity Of Policeman Who Shot A Lady In The Mouth Reveal, They Were Dating / SARS Personnel Execute #endsars Protesters - Witness. / He Caught His Wife With His Best Friend, See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.