Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes (741 Views)

Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) / Zenith Bank Salary Scale For Graduate Trainee / Conpcass Salary Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by phillip2(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
Please does anybody have an idea on the salary scale for the Nigerian institute of Mining and geoscience for starters Urgent!!!
Re: NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by GodPunishBiafra: 5:36pm On May 12, 2020
phillip2:
Please does anybody have an idea on the salary scale for the Nigerian institute of Mining and geoscience for starters Urgent!!!
Position as what?
Re: NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by phillip2(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Position as what?

As a Graduate Assistant or prolly In the Admin sector as a fresh intake, yet to confirm tho, please if u have any idea on how the salary scale is pls do tell, and also what ministry or agency it falls under,is it ASUU,Nupeng,mining etc I just want good info on the institute
Re: NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by GodPunishBiafra: 5:54pm On May 12, 2020
phillip2:

As a Graduate Assistant or prolly In the Admin sector as a fresh intake, yet to confirm tho, please if u have any idea on how the salary scale is pls do tell, and also what ministry or agency it falls under,is it ASUU,Nupeng,mining etc I just want good info on the institute
80 to 110k... 2019.

1 Like

Re: NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by phillip2(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=GodPunishBiafra post=89475381]
80 to 110k... 2019.[/quotet

Thanks for the info bro,please do u also know if they give allowance like upfront and if they wait till the 3rd month bfore de start paying,sorry I'm asking too much
Re: NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by GodPunishBiafra: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=phillip2 post=89475987][/quote]
They give upfront.

If you're able to finish with all your registrations as soon as possible (bank and other details), you could get your first salary within 2 months...
Re: NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by phillip2(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

They give upfront.

If you're able to finish with all your registrations as soon as possible (bank and other details), you could get your first salary within 2 months...

Wow cool,please I want to PM you via mail,pls do respond
Re: NIGM Salary Scale For New Intakes by phillip2(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2020
phillip2:

Wow cool,please I want to PM you via mail,pls do respond

Please respond to my message via mail..pls I just need a more confidential talk with you on this matter,I beg of you. Its very important.

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Info About Relocation To Canada AND BAND 8 IELTS / Need Professional Help For Your Business Idea Or Company? / Using The Telephone As A Sales Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.