Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ladies Beware! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware! (1542 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware! by Daveama(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Why do ladies believe having sex with a guy would make the guy fall in love with her and getting pregnant would make the guy keep her?
Re: Ladies Beware! by Mygoldie(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
not all ladies ,mate!
Re: Ladies Beware! by ALICIA22(f): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
Its only a dumb lady that would think like that generally when a guy had sex with a lady he starts misbehaving.
Re: Ladies Beware! by Areaboy2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dave ama:

Why do ladies believe having sex with a guy would make the guy fall in love with her and getting pregnant would make the guy keep her?

u live in a very small twisted world undecided dude undecided
Re: Ladies Beware! by HTownEve(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
YEP, NOT ALL LADIES.   cool

SOME DUMB LADIES DO. JUST LIKE SOME GUYS BELIEVE SOME LADIES MIGHT FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM IF THEY SPEND MONEY ON THEM.   undecided
Re: Ladies Beware! by Coolabbie: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dont generalize.
Re: Ladies Beware! by delicious1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
What ladies are you talking about. Quit stereotyping man.
Re: Ladies Beware! by Dyt(f): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2011
I feel ur pain poster
if u sef no ready y u go redi
now u wanna justify ursef
u r so inhuman
Re: Ladies Beware! by MrsChima(f): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
I didn't sleep with a man because I thought that would make him fall in love with me. I slept with a man because I wanted me some kondo. Oh, you wasn't asking me specifically. My bad.
Re: Ladies Beware! by Orton10(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dave ama:

[s]Any gurl way go try dat wan for my side must ready to  pack go back to her papa house wif big belle.[/s]
@post,
I dunno o. Maybe it simply an act of desperation on 'em part.
Re: Ladies Beware! by MrCork17: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I didn't sleep with a man because I thought that would make him fall in love with me.  I slept with a man because I wanted me some kondo. Oh, you wasn't asking me specifically.  My bad. 

Mrs.Chima is referin to my 17inchs Kondo wink
Re: Ladies Beware! by MrsChima(f): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

It was definitely not YOU.
Re: Ladies Beware! by MrCork17: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It was definitely not YOU.

dont be shy. u no its me wink
Re: Ladies Beware! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^correkshun: 17cm truss mi  wink

ALICIA22:

Its only a dumb lady that would think like that generally when a guy had sex with a lady he starts misbehaving.

AMEN!
Re: Ladies Beware! by URFATHER: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

will u shut up 4 once! u big head angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Beware! by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2011
UR, FATHER:

will u shut up 4 once! u big head angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Uh oh! This is my husband! Hey baby!
Re: Ladies Beware! by MMM2(m): 12:35am On Jan 14, 2011
FRUSTRATION, of be single
Re: Ladies Beware! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 14, 2011
You can not blame those ladies really. I wouldn't call them dumb either. I believe one should only have sex with someone you love/have feelings for. But now days people just have casual sex and go by their business.

And as we all know women are very emotional. When caught in such trap, they fall deeply for the man, and they mistake them for "Mr Right"
Re: Ladies Beware! by adim2(m): 4:50am On Jan 14, 2011
@poster

I hate pointing accusing fingers. If the lady do not sleep with you in let say 6month of your relationship you will complain of not loving you, cheating on you, name it. now she has done that she becomes cheap. then i must you too you are cheap because it is not only ladies that are cheap men are also cheap.

for the pregnancy stuff no be you go pour the sperm inside? or is she going to be pregnant with the introduction of a foreign body? let face it and call a spade a spade no lady will force you to marry them, you are only going to marry them because you want to either directly or indirectly. GBAM,
Re: Ladies Beware! by Wislet(f): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2011
Some Men are such hypocrites. . I'm not condoning sex b4 marriage. . but Wen a lady refuses sex & insists on abstinence u cry murder. And wen she does, she becomes a cheap commodity. Such idiocy. . . . Ladies, some/most men can be pathetic. Dont allow yourself to be deceived or carried away by their sweet, lying tongues. Dey might praise u in ur presence, but beware! Keep ur dignity.
Re: Ladies Beware! by iice(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thank you @ the two posters above.

Yes some women try to trap guys.
But we all have to take our responsibilities in the scenarios.
Re: Ladies Beware! by toohot4you(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
Most guys are the ones that think if a lady doesnt have SEX with them, she isnt the right one for them. And they are the same people that will want to marry virgins. Nawa o.

I had a friend i was getting along with. Each visit, he will demand for Sex. One day, i had to ask him if the relationship is all about sex. I refused him that day and left. That was how it all ended. He stopped calling me. Good riddance to bad rubbish, abi?
Re: Ladies Beware! by HTownEve(f): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
Wislet:

Some Men are such hypocrites. . I'm not condoning sex b4 marriage. . but Wen a lady refuses sex & insists on abstinence u cry murder. And wen she does, she becomes a cheap commodity. Such idiocy. . . . Ladies, some/most men can be pathetic. Dont allow yourself to be deceived or carried away by their sweet, lying tongues. Dey might praise u in your presence, but beware! Keep your dignity.

kiss
Re: Ladies Beware! by Orton10(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
toohot4you:

Most guys are the ones that think if a lady doesnt have intimacy with them, she isnt the right one for them. And they are the same people that will want to marry virgins. Nawa o.

I had a friend i was getting along with. Each visit, he will demand for Sex. One day, i had to ask him if the relationship is all about sex. I refused him that day and left. That was how it all ended. He stopped calling me. Good riddance to bad rubbish, abi?
Yes dear ,bad rubbish indeed.
But you're to stingy now atleast sometimes be generous.k.
Lol.
Re: Ladies Beware! by HTownEve(f): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Lol.

grin tongue
Re: Ladies Beware! by jamace(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
I dey laf o grin
Re: Ladies Beware! by koolchicco: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Lol.

Ab ohi! She wan make man roast 4 hia? grin
Re: Ladies Beware! by Atreides(f): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^correkshun: 17cm truss mi  wink

AMEN!

Did you measure it? wink grin. . @Topic,because they're dumb. In this day and age,someone will choose to get pregnant to 'trap' a guy? Someone will choose to NOT protect themselves? Shioor. . They're really dumb. Dumb,i tell ya.
Re: Ladies Beware! by livedit(f): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
Dave ama:

Not all "ladies" believe if a guy have intimacy or get pregnant by the guy that the guy will stay with them.  At least, I surely hope not.  Most of the times in cases like these, these women may have low self esteem, too young, immature and/or inexperienced by thinking that is the only way a woman (girl) could keep a guy.  But in reality, we all should know that is far from the truth.  It is true that many of women who become intimate with a man (especially on a regularly basis) will eventually "fall" for the guy and want to keep things going and therefore sometimes taking it to the extreme of trying to get pregnant by him.  Then to find out sooner rather than later, that her plan back fired.

There are some women who think her "stuff" is so good that the man couldn't help but falling in "love" with them.  "The tunnel" is a very powerful tool, but a real woman would know it takes a whole lot more than swinging from "chandeliers" or "poles" or playing "leap frog"  to win a man's heart over.  Sex can only hold for so long. Because eventually, he is going to need "fulfillment" and happiness in other aspects of his life.
Re: Ladies Beware! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atreides:

Did you measure it? wink grin. . 

grin  grin Heck no! but judging by his posts I wouldn't be surprised it he were working with 17 mm.  lmao
Re: Ladies Beware! by Atreides(f): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin  grin Heck no! but judging by his posts I wouldn't be surprised it he were working with 17 mm.  lmao

Ok. . Thought you were posting from personal experience(a rather dissappointing one too). . 17mm. . Aww now that's harsh. . Though i wouldn't be surprised either. . grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Beware! by born2boink(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2011
jamace:

I dey laf o grin
Why you dey laf now, You for wait for BABA IYABO, he will soon be here from the PDP primary, I never laff yet but I go still laff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wot Would U Do If Ur Fiance Told U He Has A Calling? / What A Man Can Do, A Woman can Do It Better? / LOVE STORIES: Pearls Of Love V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.