Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Is Otunba Alao Akala Up To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Otunba Alao Akala Up To? (1354 Views)

Acceptance Speech Of Otunba Alao Akala At The Primaries Of The LP / I Have No Deal With Accord, APC - Otunba Alao Akala / JUST IN: Otunba Tunde Badmus Arrested With 50,000 Thumb Printed Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Otunba Alao Akala Up To? by Wilfem(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2007
Oyo State Indegenes, what is Otunba Adebayo Alao Akala up to?
I was just wondering why he was seeking every judicial means to quash the indictment of misappropriation of funds slammed on him by the past administration under Senator Rashidi Ladoja. I'm very sure that it was for this particular reason that he changed the Chief justice of the State. And now that the State House of Assembly had already ratified it and as well as the State high court having quashed the "indictment", what next and what's he up to? More so, only God knows how things would be as from next week with his recent "salary review" on the State workers.
Please kindly share your opinions on this so that we can all know how things is going to be.
Sources:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/nationalx/nr109062007.html
http://www.tribune.com.ng/09062007/news/news8.html
Re: What Is Otunba Alao Akala Up To? by adewusi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2007
that should give afinger printon the wall that oyo state is doomed if the judiciary is iveigled into the decaying status of oyo statebrought about by the bundle of dummies, obnoxious politrickcians in MOLETE,AGODI&ASSEMBLY.BUT my prayer is that justice will prevail and the evilmen will be jugded here on earth SOON!!!
Re: What Is Otunba Alao Akala Up To? by Wilfem(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
adewusi:

that should give afinger printon the wall that oyo state is doomed if the judiciary is iveigled into the decaying status of oyo statebrought about by the bundle of dummies, obnoxious politrickcians in MOLETE,AGODI&ASSEMBLY.BUT my prayer is that justice will prevail and the evilmen will be jugded here on earth SOON!!!
It is my prayer too that justice will prevail in the state. But now that it seems that the state chief justice had been bought by Akala, what else does one expect?

(1) (Reply)

Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State / Nigerian Thugs Arrested In South Africa / Nigeria: Budget 2009 - Country Records N249 Billion Deficit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.